Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua!

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
if a server is not a cs server, get ready because gala is coming. non cs server is taking away gala's money. its just a matter of time

Old   #107

LOOOL your game doesnt even work, stupid piece of **** xD oh and the forum activation TAKES FOREVER so you cant even see if somethings wrong with the game/downtime/maint whatever!

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissmykitty View Post
LOOOL your game doesnt even work, stupid piece of **** xD oh and the forum activation TAKES FOREVER so you cant even see if somethings wrong with the game/downtime/maint whatever!
Urm, I guess you cannot read although in big red bold letters on the download area it does say 'THIS CLIENT HAS OUR OLD LAUNCHER YOU WILL NEED TO REPLACE WITH NEW LAUNCHER'
Old   #109

yo, why is there only one server amnesiahybrid at login? is that still the 3k exp server?

---Nevermind, zesua pvp is up now ty

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggzigg View Post
i hope this is a joke..

GM told me ingame this is NOT a donation based server, yet u have to vote for months to get the high end stuff OR pay money to get vote points...
So this is pretty clearly a DONATION BASED server because no intelligent human being would spend months voting for 1<- high end item.. this affects mainly pvp and thats the main part of a high rate server!

this is just an information for people who are thinking of playing here.it's just another tournament **** server.

gl&hf
Coulnt of said better myself and u need to donate to get fairy locks !! wich is necessary in a PVP server !! I give this serer 1 month at the most and KABOOM !!!! its gone !! just wait and see rofl !!!
Old   #111

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonceleste666 View Post
Coulnt of said better myself and u need to donate to get fairy locks !! wich is necessary in a PVP server !! I give this serer 1 month at the most and KABOOM !!!! its gone !! just wait and see rofl !!!
Well it opened in March,

So lets see that's 5 months, you lost already.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #112

Quote:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #113

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

New buff pet
Old   #114

my whole point was I understand pk is part of the game !!!! but people are already abusing it ... ( killing same person 5 times in a row ) wich is why u server is almost empty . Sometimes you should listen to your community ^^ that's all I got to say ^^
Old   #115

Quote:
my whole point was I understand pk is part of the game !!!! but people are already abusing it ... ( killing same person 5 times in a row ) wich is why u server is almost empty . Sometimes you should listen to your community ^^ that's all I got to say ^^
Um, no. There's no one listening. Devs sit outside of town pking people all day. Not to mention devs rationalizing their lack of drops because of PvE excuses on a server that's self-advertised as PvP. Oh, let's not forget the "I paid money to go full ****** on a private server" tryhards who donated for game-breaking equips.

Server may not shut down but it's long past dead.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #116

We ban the people for 2 days who abuse the pk system, Issues like this need to be reported, We are not everywhere all the time, We do not have the time or people to be watching every single player 24/7

Also our servers are not empty, We have around 300+ at weekends and 200+ week days we're one of the most popular servers,

We try to make all players as happy as possible, We cannot make you all happy

But Thank you for playing Zesua Hope to see you again sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval776 View Post

Server may not shut down but it's long past dead.

200 people online right now? That's dead?

PS, If you don't like our server, Make your own or play a different server? Why complain... it's kind of wasting your time.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #117

When the pk abusing happened to me there was a GM online and instead of sanctioning or even warning him .... He simply did nothing and kept on chatting with the community .. .what kinda pathetic excuse of a GM is that ?
Old   #118

Connot Play on your server because the Download isnt working for me.. (loads around 100 mb and then it stops) and it dosent even load with my full speed on mediafire or your page x.x
Old   #119

register page down ?
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobus1989 View Post
register page down ?
yea, i got same issue. register page not working ._.