Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua!

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
I am returning to rappelz but haven´t played in a while, is this server worth the time?

Old   #77

Depends what you want in a server.

Old   #78

You can now have 6 Creatures in Creature form!
Old   #79

None pet classes open to 4 slots.

Old   #80

how come i cant open the rappelz client and it says it cant connect to the login server.
Old   #81

Staff abusing power
No balance
Low population

Was a nice few hours on pimping a toon for no action whatsoever. Not to mention jackass staff members abusing power.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval776 View Post
Staff abusing power
No balance
Low population

Was a nice few hours on pimping a toon for no action whatsoever. Not to mention jackass staff members abusing power.
I am sorry about the experience you had here, I assure you we are trying our best.
Old   #83

Disadvantages :

-No GMs or Admins online
-The Developer is not working well ( a Lot of Names and Items bugs )
-Over priced cash shop AT ALL.
-A Lot of Bans for no reasons ( Like i heard from some players ).
-OP items like ( 60% all stats for a Ring ) and only allowed to use at Lvl 180 and it takes years to hit that Lvl ( at a PvP Server when you have two rings of it you can own all the farmers and you won't get ban because you're OP on a PvP Server ).
-No Interesting or Fairy Events.
-Rude Game staff [Dev], [GM] ( just took a look on your own Forums ).
-No Admin informs players in game and Live ( Facebook page isn't enough )
-No Clear Rules to follow.
-None Feels safe while all got ban for no reasons ( Some for not clear reasons ).
-Dead server ( Max number of online players is 110-130, Fore Sure including slaves ).
-Game staff never becomes Official or serious especially [Dev].
-Most players are Latinos or Italian ( Few of them can speak English well ).
-Real Bad Enchantment and Taming Rate ( i had experience for two weeks and its unlike other servers ).
-Only ******* ( Critical Durability ) is the only one available in game ( Even Zesua D4 Set ).
-No Private way to Contact Admin or GMs about things in game ( I mean something like an email you can register with and Game team knows you by ).
-Dead and Very BASIC forums

Advantages :
-
-

Not Sure if you've done the most stupid thing ever that Gavsta has been always doing it and it is to Make a Custom pet which is OP for donators to break down the PvP quality.

I have done of Playing on Hyperion server Honestly its all good there but i am already done with them quieted their server and going back to Arabic servers they are really perfect and only for PvP No ban no OP ppl no spending money and all these bla bla bla.

I Really hope to see an Official, Gentle, Honest, Fair and Wise Reply.

Sorry for this post just wanted to make it clear for everyone who wants to start playing on Zesua. Sorry about all of these disadvantages as well but there are some advantages on the other hand.

I will write the advantages later and when i see how Fast and good will be the Reply.

Thank you all.
Old   #84

agreed with pretty much all of that kaka. i played for a week and tbh it was terrible. has the potential to be the best server but these ridiculous items (+60% ring wtf?!?!?) just ruins the whole game. hyperion is no better in all fairness, gms are boring there and no new content. hope you take this criticism and remodel the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
Its ok Admin and GMs, I know you are not these i can take care of it

Quote from Facebook Page + some says taken from the guys bad guys in server. ( Top Secret information )

Here is the story ,,

Some players could get access into the Donation shop and get like unlimited items from it ( these items are really Unique as i knew from players ) and then they kept dropping these items day by day until everyone in the server just had some of them.
in the last few days, the Game staff finally realized that "oh some players are running around with stolen items and share them with players"

and the late reaction came and we are waiting to any response.
as the guy they trolled said (GaiaVoice) they take a back up every one week, and these items begun to be shared in the server nearly 3 weeks ago.

and for real some stolen items bought in game with rupees or traded with pets

you know ? this is too bad i am sorry for that.

Good luck on getting everything back and good again.
Finally wanted to warn : Ban for no reason = bad end.

It should be clear to you only the people who stole the items were banned others just simply had the items removed.
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
It should be clear to you only the people who stole the items were banned others just simply had the items removed.
Lol if you still not sure that these items are still running over the game how could you be an Admin ?

anyways i going to have my dinner and then im off to bed. BUT i assure you these are so many players i know and GaiaVoice gave me names still have these items.

Too bad.
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
Lol if you still not sure that these items are still running over the game how could you be an Admin ?

anyways i going to have my dinner and then im off to bed. BUT i assure you these are so many players i know and GaiaVoice gave me names still have these items.

Too bad.
ALL the items have been removed so I highly doubt it.
Old   #88

i cant register on the site, what's the problem??? i go on register an put in ID and x2 PW but it never appear : "register success" or other things like this
Old   #89

New pets released.
Old   #90

what new pets?