Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua!

Old   #301

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by crapshooter32 View Post
The 8.1 servers was removed for lack of playrers and the new 9.1's opened and owner has been giving compensation to everyone that donated. just submit a ticket and as far as reading private messages your wrong, only whats read is when they HAVE to when an issue and been brought up and past messages has to be checked to see who was in the right or wrong....if you knew anything you would know this...but your so smart seems you got it all figured out lol, enjoy your time where ever you are
Yes,who donated,but who gives duck about players who don't.Yea as i told moneygrabber server

Old   #302

elite*gold: 0
also no one there is ever perm banned so not sure where your getting your info....and tell me a server that dont have a cash shop...at least zesua is using it to make the server better....so plzx stop with your accusations because clearly you dont know what your talking about..

Old   #303

Quote:
also no one there is ever perm banned so not sure where your getting your info....and tell me a server that dont have a cash shop...at least zesua is using it to make the server better....so plzx stop with your accusations because clearly you dont know what your talking about..
I know atleast 20 players who play almost on every private server that got perma banned.Where do you get info that there isn't perma banned player?
Old   #304

I played this server like 2 months, its almost nearly imposible to be someone without buying the op items on the cashshop, and amnecia is so empty cause no1 wants to play 5.2 anymore, zesua has nice staff but its so much money for play

Old   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodvainx View Post
I played this server like 2 months, its almost nearly imposible to be someone without buying the op items on the cashshop, and amnecia is so empty cause no1 wants to play 5.2 anymore, zesua has nice staff but its so much money for play
Only 2 Staff members are ok,COSIA and Pajaaz
Old   #306

Is no Paajaaz staff member sorry, and anything cash shop can be bought off players, many play there and have never donated and got everything, just have to apply yourself, cant expect to have everything spoon fead to ya...and you can check all bans are always getting lifted only perm ban I know of a guy was running a game cheat and using it in game...so yea
Old   #307

Quote:
.and you can check all bans are always getting lifted only perm ban I know of a guy was running a game cheat and using it in game...so yea
You know this is load of ****?Using game cheat?
Old   #308

thats the only one I know of that got the perm ban, and yes he was using one, getting unlimited lak, a high movement speed not to mention a couple other things, we even talked to him in team speak, admitting to it...no big deal mate, but far as I know or can find he was only one...search the ban section for yourself....but sorry ya feel like you do, we do try to please everyone....
Old   #309

Quote:
thats the only one I know of that got the perm ban, and yes he was using one, getting unlimited lak, a high movement speed not to mention a couple other things, we even talked to him in team speak, admitting to it...no big deal mate, but far as I know or can find he was only one...search the ban section for yourself....but sorry ya feel like you do, we do try to please everyone....
HAHAHAHAAH u search the ban section?U know they did change they forum like 10 times already.Look i wont argue anymore about this.I am telling you i know from 2 GM who are still there how "Takk" deal with server and what is hes aim.
Good Luck with "him".
Old   #310

Why not join the Number #1 Rappelz Private Server Zesua? We have so much to offer:

New Dungeons to help the higher level Players:

Spoiler

Custom Durability Equipments D1 to D4

Custom Pets with the skill YOU want.

LOADS of events to help our players enjoy themselves that bit more!

A selection of Server Want high rates Go to Zesua,
Want Low Rates go to Amnesia want ol'school join us on Ancient[5.2]

Soul Taming We got it!

Custom NPC's that offer a wide verity of Things to buy things to trade We got it!

We offer trading your JP for Pet JP! We got it!

Anyway lets get to what you wanna hear THE RATES!

Zesua9.1:
EXP x10
Drops x8
Gold x25
Lak x5

Amnesia9.1:
EXP x5
Drops x25
Gold x25
Lak x5

Ancient[5.2]:
EXP x2
Drops x80
Gold x30

Forum: Forum

Register: Register

Youtube Channel:

Facebook page:

Heard enough? No Watch a few of our videos then...

Spoiler

want to hear a little bit about us:

Zesua servers consists of 3 servers , namely, Zesua (High rate 9.1), Amnesia(PVE 9.1 Server) and Ancient Epic 5.2 server. We provide player friendly environment as possible, as well as generous, experienced and friendly staff members. We also try our best to catch up all sort of expectations and dreams of our players by fulfilling their every possible suggestions. For any sort of problems, you can talk to the current active staffs in-game (whoever will be online at that time) or you can ALSO leave a private message to them in our forums.

We also have made new keys and chests in all Underground dungeons, and they contain valuable items, and to obtain these keys you can kill the main bosses in these dungeons, as Stage 1 dungeon will be lower drop rate of the key, and increases at each Stage, and reaching Stage 4 will be a guaranteed one key from the boss when killded, also harder boss.

Zesua PVP 9.1 offers very balanced system in EXP, DROP and items to obtained via drop like for Pet cards, they are a drop only obtained, high stones are vote/donation points required. No overpowered items, or customized pets. The looters here works as AOE, they loot all your drop within the second. The Soul-taming works 100%. For soul taming you'll need the cards, which are drop, and the type of the monster to tame will require a different card. The buffs are not high, as this part of the balance given to this server. The HV Pass is given for free from the vote shop for any of our players and lasts for over a year. All the towns have the NPC for ALL in ONE and the Buffer. There will be items ONLY vote shop and can be obtained by voting ONLY, and other can be vote and donation, and some are donation only. Here shows a bit about our servers

-Fully Working Soul Taming.
-Fully Working UG Dungeons with all 4 Stages.
-Fully Working AOE Looting pets.
-Working +25 Items for R7.
-8 Tps on MC.
-NO Quest Required To MC.
-Soul Stone Extraction NPC fully working.
-Smart Launcher, self updating and Patching and repair
-Weekly Maintenance for all of our servers.
-Almost 24/7 Staff availability.
-Almost 24/7 Support link via support.rzesua.com
-All in One NPC in all towns.
-Cards on NPC in Horizon.
-+11 Cards through the cards NPC in Horizon
-Buffer NPC in all towns.
-Events added accordingly, with a follow up calendar
-Great Experience of Rappelz in safe hands.
-Server stable and founded in March 2013.

2016 Updates:

-PW gear (Distorted Space Gear) added to the server and working fully
-Exclusive PVP system with rewards for the winner in the Battle of the Osiris
-Exclusive Guild donation System with buffs for your guild members
-Exclusive Spin the Wheel System on daily basis from in-game and receive your rewards immidiately
-Weekly updated Spin The wheel items On Zesua, Amnesia, and Our Ancient 5.2 servers
-Exclusive Show your stats system, register your stats and show them who's the boss
-New Website front, and new account page, and registration requires activation via email
-Redeem Code system
-Run your game as much as your computer can handle without the need for a virtual machine or Sandboxie using the launcher multiple of times.
-New quests, new decos, new monsters, new maps
-New Dungeon added for 160+

Give us a try and try our new Zesua V2 9.1 PVP also you can Join us in out PVE Server Amnesia. If you enjoy the old times, then Ancient 5.2 is for you.

Download our 9.1 Client from

read with us on

contact us via

Ask us on

Talk to us on ts.rzesua.com

Best of regards,
Zesua Team
Old   #311

Yes and say anything about staff member u are banned. GG u must be daredevil or that new gm magician
Old   #312

well...........1)we closed the old server due to not being able to add new contents to the old file.actualy it was a community decision to start new on 9.1.
compensation was given over a year to donators + non donators that also got a commpensation if the filed a ticket for it.
to us reading chat loggs constantly ...............come on we are all ppl with jobs + seriously have better + more important things to do(loggs are read if we need to due to investigation)
ye we have a cash shop but if u want to you can get all u need in game or over vote shop.
ive been staff for over 3 years + though we had our ups + downs im happy to be part of the team+ am very devoted to the project.
were going into our 4 year now so we must be doing something right.
i know we cant please all ppl but we do try our best+ theose who dont like it can check out other servers

this being said i know haters will hate

and to all others have a awesome day on what ever server you play
blessed be :*
Old   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSIA View Post
well...........1)we closed the old server due to not being able to add new contents to the old file.actualy it was a community decision to start new on 9.1.
compensation was given over a year to donators + non donators that also got a commpensation if the filed a ticket for it.
to us reading chat loggs constantly ...............come on we are all ppl with jobs + seriously have better + more important things to do(loggs are read if we need to due to investigation)
ye we have a cash shop but if u want to you can get all u need in game or over vote shop.
ive been staff for over 3 years + though we had our ups + downs im happy to be part of the team+ am very devoted to the project.
i know we cant please all ppl but we do try our best+ theose who dont like it can check out other servers

Was it really because of not being able to add new content? Or was it because of the exp and drop bug that happened, where everyone took advantage abuse it?
Old   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSIA View Post

Realy this from you?i know that Elsa and takk read private msgs in game.i got this information from ex very very very close "friend" of yours.he left community after perma ban and after that got rare health condition "lupus" u most know it since u are/were nurse.u got him on fb so go ahead ask him
Old   #315

As far as being temp banned never perm was for constantly disrespecting a staff member when told to stop...and again Alucard you do NOT know what you are talking about....so until you do please quit making accusations..

Maybe people should start reading the rules like when they sign up saying they did and clearly havent...