Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua!

Old   #286

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSummoner View Post
Guys Please... this is the worst server i have ever seen!
I tried to get started but its not a free server, Its a Pay to Win server.

Plus

Staff members are the most disrespectful persons i have seen, yes you can ban my account because you like to do this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSummoner View Post
Hello, can we use sandboxie ?
If yes. is there any SFrame with no GameGaurd thing ?
Same page and you have had quite the turnaround. Maybe not ban your account but I think they should demand a public apology and statement retraction in order to allow you to play on a server you bashed so hard.

Old   #287

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Same page and you have had quite the turnaround. Maybe not ban your account but I think they should demand a public apology and statement retraction in order to allow you to play on a server you bashed so hard.

well I don't see any chance to play there i have no job no money to play..
I wanted the SFrame for a friend to use it here & I would use the smae SFrame on other FREE server

Old   #288

2016 Updates added, including PW gear and other exclusive systems.
Old   #289

Patch notes of 18.January.2017

-Regular Server maintenance
-More preparations for the migration to the new server
-Spin to Win Items updated
-New Wing added to the donation shop (Luminous feather wing)
-New 30 Days scrolls of Storing, Boosting, Bidding added to the Scroll NPC in HV
-Devil's Lair pieces now can fail when combining
-Master Class TP Skills now works with PW Gear

Old   #290

What can i do?

ERROR

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #291

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,031
Play on a better computer.

Or if it actually is a good computer make sure the Rappelz application is directed to use your good graphic card and not the crappy on board integrated graphics.
Old   #292

@-Seizure-_

The 1h axes was put in there only after r7 armors and 2h staffs r7 and r6 as well as the 2h axes, 1h staffs and all the other r7 weapons that can be found, so dont even place that it was put there because daredevil is only one that plays an evoker...its changed out every week to benefit everyone so do get your facts straight before running your mouth about something you clearly know nothing about...
Old   #293

I played long enough to know what im talking about.
Old   #294

well i know for a fact all weapons are put in there not confined to just the 1h axes so yea your wrong...as for the wds in spin that was done before I got there....server is still strong and if its your decision not to play there then so be it... your loss....its only getting better...also if there is something you would like, or like added or whatnot, make a suggestion....

rare tier
1h mace
2h staff r7
2h staff r6
ancient warrior armor r7
ancient summoner armor r7
bandit mask
1h axe
150 mage armor
ancient scream of the dragon
ancient deaths grasp 2h mace
bandit mask
ancient blue dragons axe

so there is the list from very beginning how can you say the 1h axes was put in there for that reason lol...and trust me, I am there for the players benefit not mine....I am trying very hard to make everyone happy....but be sure and have a nice day
Old   #295

Lost my lvl180 character,d4 equips,deva pet and gaia feather... And what happened to the old server? Did they just ripped off many players who cash in?
Old   #296

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephex78 View Post
Lost my lvl180 character,d4 equips,deva pet and gaia feather... And what happened to the old server? Did they just ripped off many players who cash in?

I don't know why u people wonder,there are many players and comment about this server.

GM/DEV read your private message,if you type in any language,they use google translate and see if u badmouth any of team members and u get bann.

I know this from one of GM who is working with them.
Old   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Älucard View Post
I don't know why u people wonder,there are many players and comment about this server.

GM/DEV read your private message,if you type in any language,they use google translate and see if u badmouth any of team members and u get bann.

I know this from one of GM who is working with them.
What does that have to do with what I said?
Old   #298

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephex78 View Post
What does that have to do with what I said?
They are just making server for money,nothing else.You can spend 1000$ on that server monthly,say 1 bad thing about them you are banned for good.
Old   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Älucard View Post
They are just making server for money,nothing else.You can spend 1000$ on that server monthly,say 1 bad thing about them you are banned for good.
Got it now, but I don't think that was the reason for my account... I played their x500 server back in 2013 for a year and then stopped for some reason but this year I thought of coming back but instead I found everything gone... I feel bad for those who cash in game for those items and it's all gone... Luckily I farm and just bought it with in game money
Old   #300

The 8.1 servers was removed for lack of playrers and the new 9.1's opened and owner has been giving compensation to everyone that donated. just submit a ticket and as far as reading private messages your wrong, only whats read is when they HAVE to when an issue and been brought up and past messages has to be checked to see who was in the right or wrong....if you knew anything you would know this...but your so smart seems you got it all figured out lol, enjoy your time where ever you are