Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua!

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys. Does any1 have an Account for the 5.2 Server that he/she doesnt needs any more? (Ancient 5.2 Server)

Pm me then.

Ty and have a great day!

Old   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukka11 View Post
Hey guys. Does any1 have an Account for the 5.2 Server that he/she doesnt needs any more? (Ancient 5.2 Server)

Pm me then.

Ty and have a great day!

You don't want to play here, Have you read peoples comments?
Its all about taking your cash, That's it. Plain and simple
They do not care about you, They only care about filling there wallet with your cash.

Old   #258

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
You don't want to play here, Have you read peoples comments?
Its all about taking your cash, That's it. Plain and simple
They do not care about you, They only care about filling there wallet with your cash.

true even if u give any comment towards staff member,u will get most probly perma ban.they have chat record(maybe some other server got it too)but they read it everyday.even if u dont write it in english,they will know what u say.Trust me don't play it,i am sad there is any other 5.2 but i rather not play this type of server where admin are honestly(****).
Old   #259

But do you know that the epic 5.2 Server dont habe any cash Shop or something wehre you can pay with real cash?!

Old   #260

Despite all the comments about being a donation server.

-Host isn't a $65 cheap host.
-We host a backup on a complete separate machine daily.
-We have a staff team that aren't 15 and 16 years old kids like most of you here, whom are fair and always available.
-We invest in our tools, programs and protection with money, we buy tools, we make sure everything is obtained properly and upto date.

At the end of this, it is indeed your choice, and only yours to be playing on Zesua or pick another server, or built your own server if you're capable of such.

This server is optional to donate and not force-able, there are numerous of events that give away many of the fine donation items, and not ONLY GM events, we hold drop events (which everyone from lv 1 to 200+ can participate) The events that drop boxes aren't only for high levels.

Many donation items can also be obtained using AP from Hlin shop which also is obtainable via just farming either in Golconda dungeon or you a always go to Volcanoes and farm there for Iron to trade for AP.

The staff do NOT ban anyone without proper reason. You have no idea how fair my team is. You always given chances, you always given opportunity to correct your actions in a ban appeal.

We do have game logs, but I will surprise you, WE ALSO happen to have stuff to do with our time than daily checking on chat logs. We check the chat logs ONLY in event of scam, insult but no picture could be provided etc. We DO NOT check private messages. And we warn before giving bans, and also we receive reports from other players whom felt insulted and there we check the logs to be accurate of the information given to us.

I'm not going to keep explaining myself or my server. My server speaks for it self when you actually try it without whining.

Again do I need to remind you once more, IT IS ONLY YOUR CHOICE to join and play, or go and find something better to do with your time than coming to complain here.

Have A LOVELY day if you may.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #261

[QUOTE

The staff do NOT ban anyone without proper reason. You have no idea how fair my team is. You always given chances, you always given opportunity to correct your actions in a ban appeal.
[/QUOTE]

Really? Your GM made up a lie of me spamming other servers in your game to ban me, Get ******* real and stop your lying!!!! Gm elsa (Aka Betty) had a personal issues with me and used her powers to ban me. Your server is a joke and nothing but a high school click!!
Old   #262

elite*gold: 140
I got banned long time ago for "insulting staff member".best story is i never use whole chat only if i were buying/selling/trading.i never had guild i was one man player i only type stuffs in pm to a friend.reason of bann was:insulting staff member on whole chat.Best lie ever.
Old   #263

Thats why I see each one of you posted a ban appeal.

And if you got banned tokesbowls, most likely for your attitude which I can simply see here a wannabe cool kid.

Anyhow no further replies I will make about you two for your complaining, if you seriously have issues, lodge a ban appeal on the forum or go do something better with your time.
Old   #264

elite*gold: 78
I have a little problem on Homepage from Zesua. I can't Vote for Donation Points. When i go in Game to Help Section and then down to "Please Vote" and i fill all to this in the Browser Fields then come this as answer : "The last time you voted was at 01:00 am on 01-01-1970"

But i am born later, what is wrong? And we can i Vote correctly? Pls help me fast and give me a tutorial to worked Vote.

thx
Cyborg2009
Old   #265

i waiting for next event in server rzesua , can invite more friends to server ... july drop event is good but is over time .... more events is more funny XD ....
Old   #266

Stay tuned with out NEW! 9.1 server coming out This Saturday. Read our forums for further information. Visit then forums also you can download our client now and be ready ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg2009 View Post
I have a little problem on Homepage from Zesua. I can't Vote for Donation Points. When i go in Game to Help Section and then down to "Please Vote" and i fill all to this in the Browser Fields then come this as answer : "The last time you voted was at 01:00 am on 01-01-1970"

But i am born later, what is wrong? And we can i Vote correctly? Pls help me fast and give me a tutorial to worked Vote.

thx
Cyborg2009

Hello, you will need to lodge a ticket with your account information to assist you there. support.rzesua.com

Please Visit the first page for the 9.1 information.
Old   #267

Tomorrow launch new server 9.1 .... People waiting event ..
Old   #268

is only pay to win server..
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #269

Did try it, saw that its pay2win, played 3 days, got banned because i was Insultin staff members, and gone for ever, terrible server, and i even donated 20$. Nice played zesua, nice played....
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #270

if i could and played rappelz find some item store bugs and abuse them to get free equipment. will do that till my acc gets banned then just look how many people would leave who worked hard for some items without donation even it's a stupid d4 necklase or custom wings.
that would prove the point pvp or pve everything is pay2win in zesua.
one of the worst servers i've seen.

Thanks
5 Users