Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua!

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
Thank you for your comment and nice attitude too. If you don't like us then why bother wasting your time. What the irony.
It's no wasted Time to Inform other People your Server Attitude.

Give Cash Grabbing Server's no Chance!

Old   #242

Ill make you a deal,
Give me back the cash i spent on your server and give me an apology for the ban that should never of happen, Due to the fact your power hungry GM's did what they wanted

And ill stop posting my comments, If not then enjoy them

Old   #243

Well the funniest thing is that Raskim keep posting with this account here everyone know who you are and your server is not very different from Zesua except the cash shop, everything someone says against you will result in a ban. Every changes you made in your server are only for your own profit like Zesua.
But well idc anymore.

HF & GL both of you!
Old   #244

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssync View Post
Well the funniest thing is that Raskim keep posting with this account here everyone know who you are and your server is not very different from Zesua except the cash shop, everything someone says against you will result in a ban. Every changes you made in your server are only for your own profit like Zesua.
But well idc anymore.

HF & GL both of you!
comparing a chashbased server with a non profit pserver is a really intelligent idea there can't be anything for anyone's profit if there is no cashflow on the server! Second as far as I know raskim isn't playing active on any server at the moment so there can't be any profit at all for him!

Please stop posting bullshit if you don't know what you are talking about

Old   #245

can i use arabic client to log in to the server?
Old   #246

Saltaya = Raskim

It's funny how you defend him btw

just saying x)

anyways lets stop with this offtopic ****
Old   #247

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssync View Post
Saltaya = Raskim

It's funny how you defend him btw

just saying x)

anyways lets stop with this offtopic ****
This fact was reported to the mods by raskim himself^^ if they don't ban him it's their choice + there is a report button if you want to report this

I simply comment if someone is saying bullshit about one of my server

It was you who started to go offtopic
Old   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Complaining on Gavsta's thread? What good do you feel will come of this? He gives no ***** about you lol. JS, we both know it's the truth.
complaining on Gavsta's thread. Hm I am Gavsta. I wouldn't mind. I completely dislike this server and 90% of the Staff the only person that seems Okay is Takk. and that's only sometimes.

So think again before you say I am a part of this server. Because if I was then I wouldn't be saying this.

ismokedrow. you're just a little sheep go away. nobody (with a brain) on these forums likes you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #249

Received Thanks: 2,412
Ohhh the pain I feel in my heart because a complete nobody said people don't like me:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

And cool story or w/e
Old   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
complaining on Gavsta's thread. Hm I am Gavsta. I wouldn't mind. I completely dislike this server and 90% of the Staff the only person that seems Okay is Takk. and that's only sometimes.

So think again before you say I am a part of this server. Because if I was then I wouldn't be saying this.

ismokedrow. you're just a little sheep go away. nobody (with a brain) on these forums likes you.
Gaysta, m8. Why are you here? I thought u are developing urself some brains. ;(
Old   #251

lol
Old   #252

This server wouldn't be bad if it wasn't like... you know... you have to buy everything in it with real life money...

And honestly, it wouldn't even be bad then.. but everything in the item shop is like 20-100 dollars each. No one with a brain is going to want to play there casually.

I asked in all chat if there was a way to get better gear(above master set) to solo with... and everyone in chat said "Item Shop" lol.

Their so called 'events' are simply putting in a boss that spawns once every 5 hours that has a chance to drop a pet card.

To play this server.. you pretty much have to pay for everything with real life money... and then sit in town afterwards. :P The dumbest **** I've seen in a long time.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #253

Deutsch spielbar? ?
Old   #254

Leute kommt zum epic 5.2 Server. Keine OP Buffs etc. So wie früher nur bisschen bessere Exp. Kommt alle rein. Es ist das Spielerlebnis wie früher. Kann den Server nur empfehlen!!!

Einfach Geil!!!
Old   #255

hi
i have arabic rappelz client can i use it to enter ur server
if i can i will need a bat luncher have text like this
SFrame.exe /auth_ip:x.***.xx.*** /locale:Windows-1256 /country:ME /cash /commercial_shop /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633

i need auth ip

waitting for ur help
ty