Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua!

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSingh View Post
Guys is this pay to win server? me and 2 of my friends wants to play on anyone of rappelz private server.. i was reading some of the comments and it sounds like i need to donate to get end game items in this server.. I know the owner need donation help to maintain server and i can donate too but not too much (around 10-20$ per month).. but if its like some rich kid gets advantage over other players it wont be fun...

Can someone please confirm if all the items in donation shop i can get it ingame (through drops or quest) by spending and enjoying more time ingame??
We've said over & over it's not a pay to win server, Most donation items are available in game with a little work if they're not in game they're given out during events and other things like that (for example drop events)

All I can recommend is you give it a try.

Old   #182

whoever own this server need to check why amnesia server exp drop to x5........

Old   #183

nope kaadilan you just dont get it. there was a xp event for x4 of what 30x was which was 240x xp it was up for a week. it caused issues they removed it when they said they did. i asked for the event to Takk. & he was nice enuff to allow server to have more XP for 2 weeks. now its back to x30 XP but see. it still takes no effort reach 150. i sit on amnesia. buffing you guys with my Deva buffer so you can go & solo hardmodes till r7 which is fast XP.

xp is fine if you clearly read. it's a funserver/low rate not some x500 xp you haft work for your stuff on it. if you can't handle work then you never reached 155+ before the witch/mc quest in retail. and have no idea how easy you have it.
Old   #184

cant get on Amnesia server

Old   #185

Boss Soul Pets added!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #186

you all need to fix the pet icons for formation
other then that not a bad server
Old   #187

great server !
Old   #188

tiffany, as far as i know if a lvl 300 kill a lvl 10 mob he would get 1 exp that means exp rate = 1

if a lvl 300 kill a lvl 10 mob and he get 30 exp that means exp rate = x30

cmiiw

so.. my lvl 160+ char killed a lvl 16 poultries outside hori and got 5 exp, which part of 5 exp is x30 than official server?

and about takes time, ive played since 2006 on rappelz usa and playing pserver since aor so i know what takes time means. like takk said to me in pm: don't judge people too fast
Old   #189

x30 doesn't apply to massive level differences.

Create a new character on Zesua and Official! Then, go kill that same poultry and then you'll see
Old   #190

server pay2win lol...
Old   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfai View Post
server play2win lol...
seems you forgot to add the L I did it for you.
Old   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
We've said over & over it's not a pay to win server, Most donation items are available in game with a little work if they're not in game they're given out during events and other things like that (for example drop events)

All I can recommend is you give it a try.
Compare your Cash Shop items with the npc items and tell me again than i can have everything in game...

Being able to buy cs items from another player is not called available in game.
In that case the officials servers would also be free, coz as u said donation items are available in game.
Old   #193

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by 116Clique View Post
Being able to buy cs items from another player is not called available in game.
Actually that does mean "available in game"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 116Clique View Post
In that case the officials servers would also be free, coz as u said donation items are available in game.
Official servers are for free, if you pay for items that is by choice. I choose not to.

The only item you can not get on official with in game rupees is HV and that is by no means a game breaker.

If it wasn't "play for free" they would not be allowed by law to say it was.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Actually that does mean "available in game"

Official servers are for free, if you pay for items that is by choice. I choose not to.

The only item you can not get on official with in game rupees is HV and that is by no means a game breaker.

If it wasn't "play for free" they would not be allowed by law to say it was.
exactly. you can farm and buy the items from other players. the staff does drop events as well for ppl to get these items too. as a matter of fact they just did one as an anniversery event where we farmed up boxes that gave us random things. from premium cards to exchange for quips or cards to rain drops where we could get tamed donation shop pets. so basically if you don't research before you open your mouth you look like an idiot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #195

wooot, zeusa ftw good one

Thanks
1 User