Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua!

Discussion on [Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/11/2013, 17:01   #151

elite*gold: 0
Server Dying

Less and less people logging on these days and every day you hear people saying goodbye they not coming back................. was fun for a while
Old 09/16/2013, 04:16   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBlowX21 View Post
is server pay to win?
hells yes!!!

i logged in, hated all the 50 different npc's (all the timed **** is ANNOYING), saw so many ppl farm botting ... looked at the pay-to-win shop ... deleted!

wasted 2hrs in the game fuggin around.
Old 09/16/2013, 11:30   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by war.demon View Post
hells yes!!!

i logged in, hated all the 50 different npc's (all the timed **** is ANNOYING), saw so many ppl farm botting ... looked at the pay-to-win shop ... deleted!

wasted 2hrs in the game fuggin around.
'All timed ****'

So you have to go buy new timed items after 1 month for less than 1mil rupees...

My heart bleeds for you.
Old 09/18/2013, 12:17   #154

got soul taming ?
Old 09/19/2013, 18:47   #155

U GUYS GOT SOUL PETS /SOUL TAMING?

sry caps
Old 09/19/2013, 22:24   #156

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bull23@ View Post
U GUYS GOT SOUL PETS /SOUL TAMING?

sry caps
As far as i know only the Official Server's and got the Soultaming-System.
Old 09/20/2013, 05:38   #157

for 60 bucks you can buy a deva-pet and this has skill-buff +330 str/vit/int/wis from clerik. compared to the modded dungeons they have, its quite impossible to survive there without this buffs.
also the D4 set-equip for 7 - 25bucks (increased stats, more dmg/def ect.), not dropable only in donate shops makes the gameplay totally easy if your character got this.
for 35 bucks you can change your characters name.
for 5 bucks you can buy 5 cakes, make worldbuffs for 1 hour +40 crit pow.
for 6 bucks buy a soulstone +65 int ect.
and 4/6 modded-pets are only buyable via donate shop- cheapest 20 bucks and the deva pet for yeah 60 bucks.
also there are "events" if you pay over 50 bucks in one time you get a stage 5 whatever or a pet to lvl 170.
zesua should be very thankfull that there are payfully peoples ^^
nothing to add more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2013, 07:41   #158

I think owner of server make this server up and running only to earn some $$$
Old 09/20/2013, 08:11   #159

also has no backlink elitepvpers.com on theyr site :P
Old 09/20/2013, 20:16   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
As far as i know only the Official Server's and got the Soultaming-System.
Plus
Old 09/22/2013, 01:29   #161

Pay to win, sucks ...
It was fun a while ago.
Old 09/22/2013, 12:39   #162

This is not a pay to win server everything available via donation is also available in game... We've not made this server for the $$$ we've made the server for fun we do have a donation shop to afford the server payments...

I also don't understand why it seems to be 'Okay' to promote other servers on our topic...

Seems elitepvpers is getting worse...

FYI: I personally think it's okay if we release custom made items/pets anyway we like, If we want to release them quest based we can, If we want to release them donation based we can, if we want to put them in drop resource, We can also do that...
Old 09/22/2013, 15:15   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
This is not a pay to win server everything available via donation is also available in game...
bullsmith, the "win" items are just get with payment.

Quote:
I also don't understand why it seems to be 'Okay' to promote other servers on our topic...
Seems elitepvpers is getting worse...
you didnt have backlink on your HP, so its obviously that the Mod here is kinda inactiv.

Quote:
FYI: I personally think it's okay if we release custom made items/pets anyway we like, If we want to release them quest based we can, If we want to release them donation based we can, if we want to put them in drop resource, We can also do that...
like i said, your lucky that paying peoples are on your server...be thankfull for this! pay2win on a pserver is just boooo
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/23/2013, 15:12   #164

Quote:
With that way of thinking , why would you even promote your server on elitepvpers ?
Old 09/23/2013, 16:38   #165

again, We give all 'donation' items away in game aswel as in the donation shop, Everything in the donation shop is available in game free, Just easier to get from the donation shop...

We're not a money hungry/pay to win server, Also we are working on 8.2 taming system which will be a free item in game...

But I asure you if you play the game you'll see all items are also free in game that are in donation shop... apart from Character Name Changes, We will not allow these 'free' due to being able to keep better logs of people who purchase them

Also, I am sorry if you did not like this server, There are others to play, We do not force anybody to play our game so instead of leaving comments on our topic which is wasting your time...

again Sorry
Thanks
2 Users