Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP Adress

Discussion on IP Adress within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
IP Adress

Ello!
How do I find out the IP adress of a server on my own?
There was a tool some month ago, but its gone now I think :/
Old 03/21/2013, 03:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lot's of ways... decompile a launcher.. resolve their registration page's domain (unless the registration pae is in an iframe, then you can view the page source, it's usually there). You can run a netstat -n in console while connected to the server... lots of ways.

Or you could just be old fashioned and... ask for it? XD
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adress EP 8
09/03/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hi guys .. I tried everything to try to find the adress in CE6.1 but so far not anything anyone could help me please, I play in COBR http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-guides-tem plates/1952099-how-cheatwiki.html . bartbilf try help me but.... movement speed Work fine.. could someone please help me find the CDhack , and Others .. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-guides-tem plates/2099986-guide-class-rank-20-lvl-1-character s.html WORK FINE
I Need Adress.
03/31/2012 - S4 League - 1 Replies
I need all the hack adress. for the season 3 \ blade. If you can give me it fast. Thx. Eyali21.
Hp adress in CE D:
03/19/2011 - S4 League - 6 Replies
English*fail attempt* Well...i'm looking for the hp adress in CE but can't find it ...theres like 1000000 adresses and i really dont wanna try every single one of them... So anybody knows it? Deutsch: Ok ich suche die HP adresse in Cheat enginge aber find sie nit ._. Da sind uebertrieben viel.... irgendjemand ne idee welche es is?
Help! New Adress for CO
10/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey i was wondering does anyone know which is the new char adress on CO for patch 5172 i was trying cheat engine but it says 016ad370......anyone who can help will be from a great help :)
YT2 SF >> NEW ADRESS <<
06/11/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 87 Replies
Hi YT2 SF Best PServer 5 Hours exp = 70+ Lv iTemShop = 9999999 Perfect Easy !!!