Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill bar/hot keys not saving

Discussion on Skill bar/hot keys not saving within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill bar/hot keys not saving

I'm going to feel pretty embarrassed if this is just something dumb on my part. I can't seem to get the skill bars to save any skills, nor the hot keys (e.g. S to open skills) to save on character selection or quit. It doesn't matter if I apply/confirm hot keys before quitting, they still won't save. Is there a way to fix this? Worse yet, is this a known issue?

Edit: 7.4 US client, fully updated as of 8/14/12, PH sFrame
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2012, 21:27   #2

Change in your gameserver opt this T game.cash_usable_server:1 to this
T game.cash_usable_server:0 then works correctly
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/15/2012, 21:39   #3

Wow. I feel like an idiot. Thank you so much, that was it!
Old 08/15/2012, 22:39   #4

then click thanks button
Old 03/17/2013, 02:30   #5

im having the same problem with the hot keys im useing rappelz 8.1 ms sql2012 the folder in my gave server.opt is not "T game.cash_usable_server:1" it is
N game.cash_usable_server:1 and when i change it to "1" hot keys work but hv nps goes bye bye
Old 03/17/2013, 02:52   #6

N is wrong. I have T and it works fine.

HV NPCs is an Error in your ETC_Scripts_Funtion.lua
Old 03/17/2013, 05:23   #7

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by opie1225 View Post
im having the same problem with the hot keys im useing rappelz 8.1 ms sql2012 the folder in my gave server.opt is not "T game.cash_usable_server:1" it is
N game.cash_usable_server:1 and when i change it to "1" hot keys work but hv nps goes bye bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
doubleposting, or pushing up really old topics is not allowed and ends up in an infraction / a warning
You also created a topic with almost the same question already...

#closed ...
Closed Thread