Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a bit confused about the concept of private servers

Discussion on a bit confused about the concept of private servers within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a bit confused about the concept of private servers

Hello epvp-ers and rappelzians
I'm new to private servers and there are a few things i'm confused about... for example are the exp/drop/tame rates higher than normal client or not? cause it just sounds too good to be true
thanks
Old 03/10/2013, 19:18   #2

The rates are usually higher, most don't care to remake retail. Private servers are usually high rate because people prefer to just use them to have a bit of quick fun with PK battles where they can pick and pimp any class they want in a few days.. and sometimes end up staying.

There are low rate P-Servers as well, depending what you like.. the best place to start is just look at this thread by c1ph3r:

Last but not least, in case you were unaware, the x in the rates means times. Ex. 10x is 10 times the amount of what retail currently uses.
Old 03/10/2013, 20:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
The rates are usually higher, most don't care to remake retail. Private servers are usually high rate because people prefer to just use them to have a bit of quick fun with PK battles where they can pick and pimp any class they want in a few days.. and sometimes end up staying.

There are low rate P-Servers as well, depending what you like.. the best place to start is just look at this thread by c1ph3r:

Last but not least, in case you were unaware, the x in the rates means times. Ex. 10x is 10 times the amount of what retail currently uses.
Thanks i just joined this "EOS" server with like x250 drop and x500 exp rates or something like that cause i just wanted to get free from all the CS bullshit and play it for having fun
Old 03/10/2013, 21:15   #4

Well Raception, you might wanna hold on a bit there.
Eos, part of Team Hyperion, is currently recovering from a hack in its database.
They're improving its security and the server itself.

Go to and select forums for more info.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2013, 22:40   #5

Basically, what bauke9 said is true. I am the owner of Team Hyperion so I can go ahead and say that myself. No worries though, it seems our servers will be up sooner than originally planned. Hope we don't disappoint you for your first Rappelz P-Server experience.
Old 03/11/2013, 18:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
Basically, what bauke9 said is true. I am the owner of Team Hyperion so I can go ahead and say that myself. No worries though, it seems our servers will be up sooner than originally planned. Hope we don't disappoint you for your first Rappelz P-Server experience.
Thx ichi