Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers)

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
You can probably thank drow for that part. ******** up the telecaster and stuff for the reason for the wipe since he is no longer the dev there. Not sure if ichigo has the ability to be the full time dev there or not since he and pinky parted ways and drow took over and couldn't do anything but screw up the server.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #122

Received Thanks: 1,007
And you wonder about that? I mean cmon, how often the real devs told you how smoke really is, but nobody heard to them.

Now you got ****** from him and cry? xDDD

It's the own fault of EOS.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
And you wonder about that? I mean cmon, how often the real devs told you how smoke really is, but nobody heard to them.

Now you got ****** from him and cry? xDDD

It's the own fault of EOS.

i had this weird feeling something was going to happen to the server once drow was part of the staff. however, what i didn't know was how bad it got once he was able to get pinky out of the way and take over as dev. imo
Old   #124

Lol well he was strongly stressing how much "superior" he was to me well, he sure did show it eh? lololol

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #125

however we got a new telecaster stuff seems to be working fine now
Old   #126

Eh, let's not make this all about Drow, I mean, he IS obviously an idiot, and yes, I kicked him from the team for multiple reasons, but none of that is really the point of the topic.

As far as Team Hyperion goes, we have officially finished fixing the stability issues of the server. Currently at 12 hours uptime. Sadly, we did have to wipe, I couldn't help that, but do know that it was worth it to fix the constant crashing/rollback issues.

Now that we have finished working on stability, we will be starting work on making the game more fun, fixing other bugs, and making some sweet events.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #127

"Eh, let's not make this all about Drow, I mean, he IS obviously an idiot, and yes, I kicked him from the team for multiple reasons, but none of that is really the point of the topic."

Though it's not part of the topic inquiring minds want to know these reasons. so just spill them or give me pm what they were.
Old   #128

If it will help folks ease their minds, he tried to run an "update" on all databases for our servers. I told him multiple times not to touch my server files. He kept messing with the files, and that's when the crashes started.

Afterward, he continuously claimed he was the only dev, and without him the server would die. It was just annoying really.

Last straw was when he posted the source code of ACRE on E-PvP. He didn't create it, and didn't have permission to do so.

We have since fixed all issues, and are starting fresh.. sadly, I was unable to fix the smp's he broke. Oh well. We will live.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129

your char stats are so ****** up. Ive played a BM on alot of servers and offical server and my stats are around the same but your server is less than 50%, im 175 with full Bestail +20 with TD and i cant even solo 1 cube in 1st room in cube, Its a ******* joke !!
Old   #130

We were balancing PvP a bit and accidentally changed the damage in PvE as well. This will all be fixed in the next maint, if not sooner. Sorry about that.

Edit: Maint is finished folks, was just a small one.

Fixes -
Damage fix in PvE/PvP
Requiem Gem trader is no longer exploitable
Old   #131

Is Helios down?
Old   #132

For the time being yes. I may bring it back in the very near future though.
Old   #133

dont look fixed to me, im in cube and mobs level 163 are hitting me over 5,000 damage and im doing only around 45,00 damage this is fully buffed.

my p.atk = left axe 7452/4928 + right axe 4605/2133
my p.def = 5441+2631
my m.def = 3980+2036

As i stated im a level 175 Beast Master with full ******* gear on and all +20 level 10
im wearing full Endairon which adds Str+10%, p.atk+10%, p.ignore+45%

Without mistery buff i cant kill anything in cube

Hope this helps you to sort this **** out

also my hit points are 34001 and i have Vit TD in all my gear and Str TD this is wrong also i should have alot more hit points than that
Old   #134

VoidMage with Fire Ball Are Hiting 9~11K Per Second.

Is Normal? :S

(Sry For English)
Old   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimsmiles View Post
dont look fixed to me, im in cube and mobs level 163 are hitting me over 5,000 damage and im doing only around 45,00 damage this is fully buffed.

my p.atk = left axe 7452/4928 + right axe 4605/2133
my p.def = 5441+2631
my m.def = 3980+2036

As i stated im a level 175 Beast Master with full ******* gear on and all +20 level 10
im wearing full Endairon which adds Str+10%, p.atk+10%, p.ignore+45%

Without mistery buff i cant kill anything in cube

Hope this helps you to sort this **** out

also my hit points are 34001 and i have Vit TD in all my gear and Str TD this is wrong also i should have alot more hit points than that
I am really not sure what your issue is, I haven't had any real complaints from anyone else on the server... are you trying to solo or are you in a party? The server isn't set up like most servers, where anyone can solo anything. :/

As for the HP, I am REALLY confused... but, as said before, I will look into this now. Might be a bad server buff.

Closed Thread