Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Captain Herlock

Discussion on Captain Herlock within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Captain Herlock

Hi guys Please i'm making a p.s and after i complted all sql config i've got a new problem :/ Captain Herlock only works in 64bit and i'm 32 bit if u guys say to me there is no captain Herlock 32bit , Before formatting i had server file ( forget the name (() and i can open it with 32 bit , please i need one

Old 07/10/2013, 11:59   #2

there is NO capitain herlock 32 bits
Old 07/10/2013, 12:10   #3

reboot your pc to 64 bytes
Old 07/10/2013, 12:13   #4

6.2 game server is 32 bit
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2013, 19:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOFtame View Post
Hi guys Please i'm making a p.s and after i complted all sql config i've got a new problem :/ Captain Herlock only works in 64bit and i'm 32 bit if u guys say to me there is no captain Herlock 32bit , Before formatting i had server file ( forget the name (() and i can open it with 32 bit , please i need one

you can use VirtualBox and Setup Windows 64 bit and you can use
but you need 8 ram or 6 ram ^_^ hhhhhhhhhh