Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

A little Gift to all here o.0

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
No, you guys just have better tools than I have.

It is not easy for me to get table adds into Arcadia.
Pretty much everything you need has been made public. All you need is the current tools and a little ingenuity.



TheChinStrap is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post



Thatīs the official Epic 8.1 Arcadia-Database, but before anyone here ask. Itīs useless unless you do not have the right GameServer.

Why im sharing it? I dont know, maybe because im Drunk, or maybe i know that 99% of the commuinty dont know how to handle it.


Anyway, any pm wich contains "HEALLPP ME PLEEESEEE" will be ignored.
i can't download internet error ——! so sad


sunnyxie49 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsz View Post


maybe i should ... ?
And now you think youre King or what?
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsz View Post


maybe i should ... ?
C'mon this community is getting more and more bitchy^^ I don't understand why it's such a great thing to destroy the work of others? Some time ago stars were weeping around and released their repack because they got hacked...now they are doing exactly the same Great work


c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Stars, lol. Nuff said.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
C'mon this community is getting more and more bitchy^^ I don't understand why it's such a great thing to destroy the work of others? Some time ago stars were weeping around and released their repack because they got hacked...now they are doing exactly the same Great work
No we havent got hacked
actualy one of our team broke with us
and he gave all the files to some ***** !

about Starsz i don't know him and he doesnt have anything to do with us

Basem
5405045 is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
No we havent got hacked
actualy one of our team broke with us
and he gave all the files to some ***** !

Basem
Okay if this is true i have to say sorry to the stars team^^
c1ph3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
will be Nulled in 2 days later ?
speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 2
you dont own that
the arcadia was relased by kts and slayers before you
i can say
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecher
cs189 is offline  
Old   #40


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,801
Received Thanks: 3,181
Just wanted to post something useless because I'm ******* tired. I should go sleep now.

How are ya doin', mates? - Btw, Raskim, I still want a copy of the source from your tool. Wanna know how much your experience changed
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Just wanted to post something useless because I'm ******* tired. I should go sleep now.

How are ya doin', mates? - Btw, Raskim, I still want a copy of the source from your tool. Wanna know how much your experience changed
dotpeek regelt


haxti is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[B]DOTA 2 Steam GIFT[S]Schreibt SteamNamen rein und einer bekommt Gift ;)
^topic . gogo
4 Replies - Freebies



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.