Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GAME???

Discussion on GAME??? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
GAME???

I saw some conversations abour epic 8.1 here, fake "8.1" etc.

Asking devs:
Guys are you really sure you need to work with 8.1 GS even if there would be a release?

Lol i played on 8.1 officials and i saw their data refreshing and gameplay. ITS TERRIBLE. ITS HORRIBLE enough to throw computer out from window.
There is a feeling like Galalab sucks a penis of NCSoft or something like that because Rappelz becomes Lineage and its not just a feeling. its a POWERFUL FEELING.

Arena? WASD? Arena PTS? Ye. Features.
What about making some features that Gala didnt do? What about making ep 7.4 or even ep 6.2/7.1 more intresting and featurable? What about DEV finally? What about new ideas?

Rappelz must become GAME. Guys, Rappelz is not work - its a GAME. So main task of admin - to make a GAME even if he's leecher
And players must not to work chosing more intresting server between official and HR PServer. They must play on Pservers and only! Pservers exists only for that, aren't it?

Officials made a shit and they dont giving a shit - THEY SELLING SHIT. SHITTY DONATIONS - over 50% useful consumables ingame are DONATION REWARDS on officials.

Just because they are more stable?
- Stable shit is a shit too.
Or JUST because they have more intresting 8.1? Ahahah lol i dont think that arena is more intresting for players than simple PK wars on Horizon field for example.

Ye, officials did a work, they made a game. but they making a shit from thing that was GAME in the past.

Wait until arena room fills, then wait while you will be ressurected when you
died, after that get some shitty PTS and change it to couple of bottles or to empty 8.1 pet card (if you are really official gamer-dumbass, then buy mirrors to tame - are 8.1 pets MUCH better than traditional T6 Dragon or Tyrant?). Even more, to enter Arena, you must have good crafted items or you will fall into mud.

Very hard work done. Are you enjoyed playing? LOL enjoy arena's good views running as a dumb using WOW REALLY "COMFORTABLE" WASD. And then, leave Rappelz and play some better games.

Enter PS, farm some rupee, buy items, fairybottles and locks, take much less time for it, make a party/guild and play, why not? Even more - some Pservers has its own pets that are really features over any else pets officials done, even if PServers pets are made from mobs only.

NONONO its really good to have a 8.1 GS in pservers communities and its so nice attempt to get something new, everything new makes a features, but why are u so mad racing to get something new that officials done for you? In this situation, there is much more work to get something completed than make it by urself. Ye it maybe impossible to make THE SAME but what about making NOT THE SAME? Making a GAME

Close if useless, regards to devs.
Old 01/08/2013, 15:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Phoenix; Reborn will be a server that's not mainstream.
Old 01/09/2013, 15:12   #3

The guy who hacked Arabic official server (al7rob.com)

Have the full files
Old 01/09/2013, 17:12   #4

Received Thanks: 2,458
In a sense I agree with this, Reborn's staff does as-well. During 7.4 v2 I made a controversial decision to drop 7.3+ and only work on the older epics. I consider it a chance to undo some of the damage Gala has committed to Rappelz.
Old 01/15/2013, 08:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
In a sense I agree with this, Reborn's staff does as-well. During 7.4 v2 I made a controversial decision to drop 7.3+ and only work on the older epics. I consider it a chance to undo some of the damage Gala has committed to Rappelz.

A noble endeavor and I wish you the best of luck.
Old 01/16/2013, 23:47   #6

Ondine will also reopen soon ( Based on 7.3 Files ), but with a lot more costum Content.
Like:
- Creature Spawner sripted as Instance Dungeon ( finished )
- Abyss as new Instance Dungeon called Infected Mines, with a super-fast and super-strong Monsters , level-based like Vulcanos, but for Groups like Cubric) - ( 50% Done , already drawn my own Map )
- Own Infected Mines Questline ( Almost finished )
- Primal Scream as new Newbie-Helper ( He gonna eats you if you don't hurry up with his Quests, and that's for sure - Quite amazing at all )
- Rescripting the Master Arena to make it like a Center for those who reached Level 150 ( Selling NPCs , Lak Traders ... )
- And finally Ondine will get it's DoS (Destiny of Souls ) back (An completely new Town, also with an special Questline )

Already working 3 Months on it, will be really amazing ( Took me ages encrypting those rdb Files ... )
Old 01/18/2013, 09:32   #7

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlefight View Post
Ondine will also reopen soon ( Based on 7.3 Files ), but with a lot more costum Content.
Like:
- Creature Spawner sripted as Instance Dungeon ( finished )
- Abyss as new Instance Dungeon called Infected Mines, with a super-fast and super-strong Monsters , level-based like Vulcanos, but for Groups like Cubric) - ( 50% Done , already drawn my own Map )
- Own Infected Mines Questline ( Almost finished )
- Primal Scream as new Newbie-Helper ( He gonna eats you if you don't hurry up with his Quests, and that's for sure - Quite amazing at all )
- Rescripting the Master Arena to make it like a Center for those who reached Level 150 ( Selling NPCs , Lak Traders ... )
- And finally Ondine will get it's DoS (Destiny of Souls ) back (An completely new Town, also with an special Questline )

Already working 3 Months on it, will be really amazing ( Took me ages encrypting those rdb Files ... )

What do you mean with that? Created new Mapfiles? Would be nice to see a screen of that.
Old 01/18/2013, 10:05   #8

Quote:
Took me ages encrypting those rdb Files ...
Am I the only one who saw that?
Old 01/18/2013, 10:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
Am I the only one who saw that?
no but since he was posing around with the monster.rdb like one of the biggest prodevs i only loled and ignored it^^
Old 01/18/2013, 14:14   #10

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
What do you mean with that? Created new Mapfiles? Would be nice to see a screen of that.
HA! I was waiting for it! :P
Old 01/18/2013, 15:24   #11

elite*gold: 30
maybe he just redrew JPG file of Abyss, maybe thats what he means. because Abyss map picture exists in original client as completely gray=)
Old 01/18/2013, 15:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
maybe he just redrew JPG file of Abyss, maybe thats what he means. because Abyss map picture exists in original client as completely gray=)

That's boring i thought he created complete new Mapfiles
Thanks
1 User