Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[COMING SOON!]Phoenix: Reborn

Discussion on [COMING SOON!]Phoenix: Reborn within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/04/2013, 15:53   #181

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458

My expectation is that by launch all quests under the 126 quest-line, will be revised. As seen in the preview video new lore is being introduce to make the adventure more in-depth and enjoyable. Some quests will receive prize (exp, jp, gold, gen) updates, some will receive objective updates and others may have new twists and turns added to them.

Be mindful to keep an eye out for new dialouge from npc's and options you may have to actually converse with an npc. With our new lore there is a large opportunity to add in special lore based conversations and mini-quests that have no other purpose than to further immerse you in the world of Gaia.

While we won't have time to pack all the action we'd like to into the launch beta, we will strive our best to make your initial impression of Reborn as a Whole New World.

If you have any thoughts, concerns or suggestions on the topic at hand we'd love to know your stance, please leave a post (remain civil and relevant) and we will be sure to get back to you.

Otherworld Studio's
Old 02/05/2013, 01:57   #182

nice job...
bumpbump
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2013, 23:48   #183

Any release date yet?
Old 02/07/2013, 00:00   #184

We are hoping to get all -126 quests done in the next five or so days, during that time I will be adding in some new food items will revising some older items. In short we are still aiming at the 15th and will try our best to reach that dead-line.

On a better note, Launch funding is complete and we can assure a Launch Date within this month at the very longest.

BTW as promised awhile back, you will be able to enjoy PET-TARGETABLE-PIECES permenantly, this means all pieces in the game will automatically buff the players main-pet when used on the player. If you have any idea's or suggestions feel free to comment. (Our very own forums come soon!)

SCREENSHOT:

Edit:

I had some extra time tonight and xXExiledXx just got back and did some ACRE updates for us, I got in a new Quest NPC called "Weird Ceriu Archeologist Vereda" he will send you on a series of lore based quests that will eventually result in a permenant and tradable Serena.

I do plan a mirror'd quest for Lasiquide aswell, don't worry. Perhaps I will have some screen caps of these things tomorrow!
Old 02/07/2013, 18:15   #185

How long did you work on this server now?
Old 02/07/2013, 18:25   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
We are hoping to get all -126 quests done in the next five or so days, during that time I will be adding in some new food items will revising some older items. In short we are still aiming at the 15th and will try our best to reach that dead-line.

On a better note, Launch funding is complete and we can assure a Launch Date within this month at the very longest.

BTW as promised awhile back, you will be able to enjoy PET-TARGETABLE-PIECES permenantly, this means all pieces in the game will automatically buff the players main-pet when used on the player. If you have any idea's or suggestions feel free to comment. (Our very own forums come soon!)

SCREENSHOT:

Edit:

I had some extra time tonight and xXExiledXx just got back and did some ACRE updates for us, I got in a new Quest NPC called "Weird Ceriu Archeologist Vereda" he will send you on a series of lore based quests that will eventually result in a permenant and tradable Serena.

I do plan a mirror'd quest for Lasiquide aswell, don't worry. Perhaps I will have some screen caps of these things tomorrow!

PS: If you want a picture for ~"new"~ pets icon thing just use an item picture you know is never going to be used...

(Good advice duck meme)
Old 02/07/2013, 19:46   #187

Sorry ismoke and sorry Gavsta but, both of you do not know what is the real rappelz you're just creating new things pets and changing the real rappelz and editing it for just worse

no this is not cool to change it at all, you can just change the rates.
and how to make money in rappelz shouldn't be with JP or P Points or keep farming for pure cash like gold or silver ingots.
how you guys been playing for more than 3 years and couldn't even save the original style of it ?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/08/2013, 02:16   #188

Just a thing about the additional text in the chatbox when contacting the npc: Why not adding a flag with the id of the last npc you talked to? so the text wouldnt show up again on contacting the same npc again? only if you have talked to another npc in the meantime
Old 02/08/2013, 14:41   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
Sorry ismoke and sorry Gavsta but, both of you do not know what is the real rappelz you're just creating new things pets and changing the real rappelz and editing it for just worse

no this is not cool to change it at all, you can just change the rates.
and how to make money in rappelz shouldn't be with JP or P Points or keep farming for pure cash like gold or silver ingots.
how you guys been playing for more than 3 years and couldn't even save the original style of it ?
You do not need to be sorry for you opinion, but realize you are not the only person on this planet with one. I have not created any "new" pets only dug out a pet buried in the client if you refer to "Lilith" and yes she will be introduced into the game as-well as Mephisto at some point. No they will not be given stupid and unbalanced skills like the "Hero Pet" (lol hero pet)

Just change the rates? This is what you deem "Satisfactory"? I think maybe someone need's to just stick to retail rappelz hmn? Not to mention Reborn no longer uses the GP system actively but will be focusing on smaller iterations of spending GP/JP/PKC/DKC. Not to mention that there will NOT be any "CS NPC's" so farming straight cash won't do you much good unless someone is selling.

Correction, I have played Rappelz since early epic 3 US. It's not that I can't save the original style. I don't want to, I appreciate your concerns but in the end it all sums up in this context to "If you don't like us and won't like us, don't read our thread" with all due respect.

P.S.

Those who do not change...die. <--- old proverb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxti View Post
Just a thing about the additional text in the chatbox when contacting the npc: Why not adding a flag with the id of the last npc you talked to? so the text wouldnt show up again on contacting the same npc again? only if you have talked to another npc in the meantime
Are you talking about in the vid? or the screenie? In the vid the quest npc keeps repeating because I had not adding in any get/set_flag trigger values for him, I will get to that soon and thanks for reminding me.
Old 02/08/2013, 14:54   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
PS: If you want a picture for ~"new"~ pets icon thing just use an item picture you know is never going to be used...
PS: He has me

____________________ ____________________

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2013, 15:43   #191

Me and Marek have been replacing pictures again this morning!

We are proud to announce that there will be a new line of Masks obtainable in-game in-celebration of launch week!

Name: Ichigo Vizard Mask
Lv Req: 100
Class Req: NONE
Stats:

- P.DEF + 4%
- M.DEF + 4%
- Accuracy +6%
- M.Accuracy +6%

Screenshot:

This will not be the only new Mask to grace Reborn, as we already have plans for the following masks:

- Ichigo Vasto Lordes Mask (final version two red strips)
- Tobi Mask (Before obtaining Rinnegan + Sharingan Combo)
- Tobi Mask (After obtaining Rinnegan and Sharingan Combo)
- ANBU Operative Mask
- Guy Fawkes Mask (V for Vendetta / Anonymous Mask)

*Phoenix: Reborn and/or Otherworld Studio's do not in any: way,shape or form attempt to claim creation over the likeness used to create these masks. The likeness of the a-fore mentioned masks are used solely for non-profit entertainment purposes, the likeness of each mask belongs to the creative studio's of: Bleach, Naruto and V for Vendetta

The stats and requirements to obtain these items are still in question, if you have any ideal's for masks you may like to see please say so in a post. If you have any old (already existing masks) that you would like to be re-vamped or looked at please inform us as well.
Old 02/08/2013, 15:50   #192

Wow nice! cant wait to play on this server you guys rocks!!
Old 02/08/2013, 17:45   #193

Lol naruto and bleach ftw haha
Old 02/08/2013, 18:08   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreedPetZ View Post
Lol naruto and bleach ftw haha
Can't blame us - fans.
Old 02/08/2013, 18:26   #195

Well we've changed some more pictures and suddenly (amazingly) have ended up with a brand new quest that we'd like to show you all a preview for!

Quest-Line Reason: Learning that Obsidikar wasn't always the only Ancient Dragon roaming GAIA!

Quest-Line Level Req: 150+
Quest-Line Reward: Obtaining PERM TRADEABLE Lasiquide or Serena

Screenshots: