Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]official gm tool

Discussion on [Help]official gm tool within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]official gm tool

i have the web page up and working great

i just need a little help on what to put to make myself admin so i can view and change stuff there i tried many different number etc... in gm database in mysql with no prevail

much appreciated if any help

if i get all working ill write up a nice guide with all info on how to get it working

along with log server
Old 12/08/2012, 05:55   #2

if someone can pm me a guide on how to set it up ill give them a key for full version of
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2012 ENTERPRISE CORE x64
Old 12/08/2012, 10:50   #3

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackfever View Post
if someone can pm me a guide on how to set it up ill give them a key for full version of
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2012 ENTERPRISE CORE x64
This isn't allowed reported
Old 12/08/2012, 21:09   #4

since when is it not allowed to buy someone something lol
Old 12/12/2012, 15:09   #5

Received Thanks: 1,210
Does the released gmtool db contain the original Login-Information?

I never used an own user on the gmtool. I used the existing users and changed their name+pw.

As far as i know your user must have 1 as team_id and grade_id. That's all. You can't login with your account_data you have to use the gmtoolaccounts!

Your can find the existing users in dbo.tb_admin

But one point. Without a working LogServer and a little bit configuration in the GMtool-Config Files + A few SMPs the GMtool isn't very usefull^^
Old 12/12/2012, 19:41   #6

all my tables were empty and i tried a few different back ups ill have to search and see if there's anymore out there uploaded