Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PServer Question

Discussion on PServer Question within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PServer Question

Hi, i downloaded the Stars Online Repack 7.4 v2 and got is running.
Which Client and Sframe do i need now ? I cant see lootpets, instead of them i got Panthers.
Old 12/25/2012, 21:00   #2

Just delete the lootpet rdb from your resource folder and problem solved.
Old 12/25/2012, 21:05   #3

Thanks for the advice, but which file is it.. i got here about 3500 files in resource -.-.
Old 12/25/2012, 21:34   #4

Bro tip - if you don't know how, don't mess with it
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/25/2012, 22:29   #5

for the sframe and client better use official 7.4 client
Old 12/26/2012, 20:30   #6

I tried it with official 7.4 client, seraph client...
Already used the "DataBase to RDB" with alle files included petresource and copied into my resource folder.. still got a **** fkin panther -.-
Old 12/27/2012, 20:41   #7

Received Thanks: 1,210
Database to RDB creates the old 7.4 petresource which can't be read correctly by the new sframe. Delete this file from the resource folder and it should work. Filename: Rwta-B2d} Fx
Old 01/04/2013, 01:39   #8

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
This only happens with the boss looters.

I corrected it in my server by editing the Arcadia table dbo.PetResource

Noticed all of the regular lootpets that worked were set to "attribute_flag" 5 and all of the new boss loot pets that were panteras were set to "attribute_flag" 21

I changed all of the boss pets "attribute_flag" field to 5 like the other looters and they now show as the boss models and the loot function works.

There is still an empty string in my loot function window text but I will work on this later.

I am happy now that the new boss looters are working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Delete this file from the resource folder and it should work. Filename: Rwta-B2d} Fx
I have this file in place still as deleting it did not fix the error but editing the database table did, so I kept the file.
Old 01/04/2013, 06:38   #9

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
This only happens with the boss looters.

I corrected it in my server by editing the Arcadia table dbo.PetResource

Noticed all of the regular lootpets that worked were set to "Type" 5 and all of the new boss loot pets that were panteras were set to "Type" 21

I changed all of the boss pets "Type" field to 5 like the other looters and they now show as the boss models and the loot function works.

There is still an empty string in my loot function window text but I will work on this later.

I am happy now that the new boss looters are working.

I have this file in place still as deleting it did not fix the error but editing the database table did, so I kept the file.
if i'm correct this should only work by rewriting your petresource and it's not a fix it's a workaround. This means only that you messed up with your sframes. This will only work with the 7.4v1 SFrame and is because this sframe uses some wrong datatypes.
Old 01/04/2013, 16:06   #10

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
if i'm correct this should only work by rewriting your petresource and it's not a fix it's a workaround. This means only that you messed up with your sframes. This will only work with the 7.4v1 SFrame and is because this sframe uses some wrong datatypes.
Almost positive I am running the 7.4 V2 sframe bacause I had the "disconnected from server" message on the server selection screen that everyone else was getting when I used the 7.4 V1.

I am definitely not the programming wizard I should be, but I know that it is working and I have the same set up as the OP.

Stars 7.4 with 8.1 features DBs

Running a 7.4 client

It may be a workaround but it is one that functions.

Edit: The only thing that does not function correctly this way is the Max Weight +2000 function, So maybe that's the difference between a looter attribute_flag 5 and attribute_flag 21.

So it is indeed a workaround and not a fix, It will correct the appearance and function of the loot pick up but it is not the weight improving loot pet it should be.

I will keep you all updated if I make any better progress on this.