Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.COB Editor ect

Discussion on .COB Editor ect within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
.COB Editor ect

Hi,

i search now 4 days for a tool to open the .cob files to add my stage skins but canīt find a working tool.All 3d Programs i have download are canīt open the Rappelz .cob file .

Can PLS anyone help men out .

Hi leute ich suche schon mehr als 4 tage nach einem tool zum edetiren der cob datein um meine skins hinzu zu fügen . Kann mir da einer bitte weiter helfen ich habe kein plan mehr wie ich noch weiter suchen soll .
Old 11/16/2012, 06:21   #2

The 3d models in Rappelz are a proprietary format. No 3d editor on the market is going to edit these files. You'll have to create a plugin or wait til someone else does.
Old 11/16/2012, 13:56   #3

Received Thanks: 2,458
Er staged skins are .dds
Old 11/17/2012, 07:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Er staged skins are .dds
yes but i make Monster to Summon Pets an the Monster cob don't have a stage skin . I must make a entry in the right cob file to add my stage skin but cant find a tool for it .

but thank for help now i need a tool or plugin or all my new Pet get no stage skinn .
Old 11/17/2012, 07:38   #5

you can play with dds as long as you want and change that in db. (all you can do)

As for the 3d graphic that involve on rappelz the base format is (.scn/scene file for xsi/softimage). To create a new design/edit an existing one first it need to decrypt the nx3,cob,naf to get their proprieties and based on that to create an export plugin for xsi.
You need the full proprieties on nx3,naf,cob,dds(all4 make the graphic part) so the game to render well the new design.
To create new design,animation is impossible for now, until some1 will decrypt those files.

+ even if some1 will succes who will be the one to recreate the scn. it will require to get the full scn files from kor company so we can edit anny design or at least the 3 plugins that they use to export the scn in that 4 formats.

Ah you changed thedds content with your desire one..ok if u fit well..is rendered..but well...isan static immage, no motion, it require new animation(cob) based on that design. too bad you need to break an kor company to get 3 plugins

Now you have 2 options:
1. let it be and thats it.
2.break the encrypt of the nx3,cob,naf

remember to edit the graphic of rappelz is like you have an jpg super edited with effects but to add more you need the psd with all layers and that means youll need to take it from the scratch,unless you get somehow the psd one/in our case scn files.

hope i make myself understanded.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2012, 08:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
you can play with dds as long as you want and change that in db. (all you can do)

As for the 3d graphic that involve on rappelz the base format is (.scn/scene file for xsi/softimage). To create a new design/edit an existing one first it need to decrypt the nx3,cob,naf to get their proprieties and based on that to create an export plugin for xsi.
You need the full proprieties on nx3,naf,cob,dds(all4 make the graphic part) so the game to render well the new design.
To create new design,animation is impossible for now, until some1 will decrypt those files.

+ even if some1 will succes who will be the one to recreate the scn. it will require to get the full scn files from kor company so we can edit anny design or at least the 3 plugins that they use to export the scn in that 4 formats.

Ah you changed thedds content with your desire one..ok if u fit well..is rendered..but well...isan static immage, no motion, it require new animation(cob) based on that design. too bad you need to break an kor company to get 3 plugins

Now you have 2 options:
1. let it be and thats it.
2.break the encrypt of the nx3,cob,naf

remember to edit the graphic of rappelz is like you have an jpg super edited with effects but to add more you need the psd with all layers and that means youll need to take it from the scratch,unless you get somehow the psd one/in our case scn files.

hope i make myself understanded.

ty
and
wow this is many for a skin but okay I do it later is bat but I canīt change anything
Old 11/17/2012, 21:41   #7

Some other good stuff here =>