Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Registration Script :)

Discussion on Registration Script :) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Registration Script :)

Hi everyone: D

So here is my problem, I found several scripts for online registration of a member. But most work with mssql while I preferred sql_srv (of which I am not able to run the same functions mssql php ini changing etc. ..).

I found a script but the link to it is dead: (

I come to you "xD pleading" help me or share your own if you have

ps: I'm french, I can make some mistakes in English x)

Thank you in advance: D
Sagaroth

Tags
registration, script, sql, sql_srv

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Registration Script
03/16/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I was hoping to find someone to teach me how to make the .php registration page. feel free to give me links for it lol gonna really appreciate it! it's the only thing I'm missing to run the damn server.
Registration script
03/14/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
Could anybody help me with the Registration script? :)
BK-Registration(Script....)
10/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hallo, fast alle verwenden Scripts, oder manche einen 5ms Ping haben(?!), schaffe ich es nie zu registrieren. dieses habe ich, aber irgendwie schaffe ich es nie auch der Tipp 1 Minute lang zu spammen hilft nichts! Gibts da kein besseres? Oder eine bessere Taktik zum registrieren eines BK?
registration script
07/25/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
hello can any one give me a good registration script and working i try this but didnt work <?php $host = "(local)\\RappelzSQL"; // your sql instance $user = "sa"; // username $pw = ""; // password
Registration script
07/08/2011 - Rappelz - 5 Replies
Hi all i want to ask any guide help to make Registration page ? please help from professional In this topic thanks all :)