Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request Position

Discussion on Request Position within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request Position

NULL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOOKING FOR A GM POSITION!!
06/29/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, I am looking to be a GM on a dekaron p-server Email me at [email protected] anytime anyday PS: I have plenty experience.
[Request][Help] Moving clients to position on screen (right-top corner)
02/02/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Just found an easy way to do this with autohotkey. for who ever is interested the ahk script would be: WinWait, Raiding Clans WinMove, 0, 0 ; For top left corner, for right top corner you have to look at what your resolution is to know where to put it. EDIT:// Ok now, with the new chat in conquer i noticed moving my CO with this is not a correct way.
Looking For Position
08/18/2009 - Zero - 2 Replies
hey everyone :) names connor and as i just recently put down my eo server after 6 months of hard work i want to stay in the game so to speak. im pretty much done with coding for eo but i would like to get on a team for a zero server. i know c++ coding and c# with the addition of visual for both. you can either pm me on here or pm my msn [email protected] i will do it totally for free (just keeps me busy and i enjoy coding) i can do..alot to say the least haha dont pm me if you arent...
[Request]Getting item info of an item on a position
06/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I can`t figure this out. I`m using CoEmuV2, btw. I thought that it could be done with SQL but... I suck at SQL ^.^. Sooo... could anyone help me out? I`m trying to get the item information (level, +, quality, etc.) on an Equipement position, like 4 (Right Hand).
[Request]AutoIt3 Capture mouse position in a variable?
01/17/2008 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
I'm trying to make a small simple to use botting program and I noticed the mouse click command needs coordinates. I looked thru the list of functions etc. Couldent find a way to store your current mouse position into a variable of X and Y **Or something like that** so I figured I would come to the forum and ask if anyone knows a way how?