Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Lf Help]To Disable Fos In Certain Areas

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Lf Help]To Disable Fos In Certain Areas

Hi guys/gals,
i did try and search this both on google and on epvp but came up short on results, if anyone can help with disabling feathers of summon/tele/union and return in certain areas for example hc dungeons i would be most grateful.

Thanks guys/gals

oh and also if there is already a topic on this i was unable to find it using the search button either through my own stupidity or maybe just a misstype i dont know either way any help is appreciated. ^^

Old   #2

iam not going to do it for you, but ill try to explain to you.

1. open your database, and if you know the id of 'feather of summon' than go to it.
2. you have found a bunch of items, including FoS.
3. there are tables, the last 6 of these tables are important.
4. these tables are filled with 'IDs or value's'.
5. find the summoning ID, and delete it from the database.

another way :

delete the feather of summon out of your database, aswell as strings and everything related to it, and create .rdb's to provide you not using/seeing them ingame.

this is all im gonna give you

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,007
And again MisterD, you failed hard...

BTT: WorldLocation DB is the golden Answer.

Check it out, work a bit with it and all is fine.
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,154
It's the location type. If you don't know how to read the mapfiles use the text_id to identify the correct areas.

Old   #5

Thanks for the advice i tried altering the location type but i think i'm altering the wrong location. i searched my db using a SQL query to show me location names, location type, x and y but here's the thing, i'm looking for Halloween wonderland#01 but i am only finding Halloween < cemetery > and Halloween <nightmare>, the otherthing that i was wondering is why the x and y positions are only 1 to 2 digits in the dbo.worldlocation.
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 1,154
1. Dump WorldLocation+StringResource from your patched Client
2. Import them into your Database
3. Modify Worldlocation
4. Create db_worldlocation.rdb from Database and rename it to "BUt;aJv)duSBB#d)rO}deI"
5. Put the file into your Client Resource Folder.
6. Restart your server
7. Have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

thanks c1ph3r appreciate you taking the time to explain this. i have been struggling to find a tool capable of importing rdb into sql i read smokes comment in a topic related to galaxy stones where he states pyrok/raskim and gr4ph0s released tools to do so but ive been unable to find them, ill keep looking so i can give it a shot. i also would like to say im at beginner level when it comes to developing but am looking to learn rather then just leech of people so yours and any others advice is much appreciated.

Tags
disable, feather, fos, hc