Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW-TO]Setup Newest Release + Ports + Guild Icon

Discussion on [HOW-TO]Setup Newest Release + Ports + Guild Icon within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2013, 14:02   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quel est le mot de passe du fichier DB_Backups.rar please?

What is the password file DB_Backups.rar please?
Sorry for question in french. :X
Old 01/24/2013, 15:39   #62

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,459
GamePortalTeam

It is on page 3 of the thread here.

You may have an issue with Telecaster though, good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2013, 16:10   #63

Ok thx for information.

my problem, I can not find the pass word file DB,on page 3, there is nothing.
run the SQL server, I can do .. I miss just the password ... you have a link?
Do you speak French?
Old 01/26/2013, 06:27   #64

whats the password to exract the db.rar from the 7.4 files? o.O
Old 01/26/2013, 14:19   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzAddict View Post
whats the password to exract the db.rar from the 7.4 files? o.O
It is on page 3 and also again exactly 2 posts above yours.

Why even try setting up the DBs if you are not even willing to read a topic about it.

Next you will find out that Telecaster is still broken and has some faulty SMPs and you will come back asking about that, even though it is also posted in this thread.

Then there are also alternative DBs also posted in this thread.

If you actually read the thread you would save yourself a lot of time.
Old 01/27/2013, 15:37   #66

Don't worry, the next question RappelzAddict has would be the one asking for a tutorial on how to set up a server.
Old 02/06/2013, 14:36   #67

ok, so I installed the sql express 2012 and... there is no sql server management studio... do I need to reinstall the sql all over again???
Old 02/06/2013, 15:20   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeoneex View Post
ok, so I installed the sql express 2012 and... there is no sql server management studio... do I need to reinstall the sql all over again???
There should be a server management studio in your programs list under MSSQL 2012.

You will find that you will not be able to restore the Data Bases with the express version though as it is limited in database size.

You will need the evaluation edition or a copy of the developer edition.
Old 02/06/2013, 15:38   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
There should be a server management studio in your programs list under MSSQL 2012.

You will find that you will not be able to restore the Data Bases with the express version though as it is limited in database size.

You will need the evaluation edition or a copy of the developer edition.
I didn't see this when I posted my latest reply. Anyway I dont know which to download then. I really want to get my own personal server but I'm at a loss here since I dont know what to do now. I am at square 1 again.

Installed the Evaluation version, still no SQL server management studio... The only thing I get is a Server Configuration Manager. I dont know if I did something wrong or what I did bt.
Old 02/06/2013, 17:48   #70

Please try to read and follow the instructions in the first post of this topic.

It explains how to install the MSSQL, how to configure it, how to restore the DBs

Hint look inside the spoilers.

We usually don't mind answering a few questions if you get stuck but right now you are asking questions that there are already instructions for in the guide.

Answering questions that have already been answered kind of gets old and tiresome after a while, and it is not like you are being asked to dig through a 100 page thread, just page 1 of this one.

If you have too much trouble following the guide then maybe setting up your own server isn't the right thing for you.
Old 02/06/2013, 17:53   #71

Quote:
Please try to read and follow the instructions in the first post of this topic.

It explains how to install the MSSQL, how to configure it, how to restore the DBs

Hint look inside the spoilers.

We usually don't mind answering a few questions if you get stuck but right now you are asking questions that there are already instructions for in the guide.

Answering questions that have already been answered kind of gets old and tiresome after a while, and it is not like you are being asked to dig through a 100 page thread, just page 1 of this one.

If you have too much trouble following the guide then maybe setting up your own server isn't the right thing for you.
Well the problem is, the installer is not the exactly the same as the spoilers show. I followed the instructions as best I could but I am having problems, AKA There is no SQL Server Management Studio that installed at all. I only have the Server Configuration Manager. They are 2 totally different things. If i can figure out why it didn't install the management studio program, i can get the rest running.
Old 02/06/2013, 18:05   #72

Pardon me, but how can your installer not be the same..
Old 02/06/2013, 18:06   #73

When it got to the part where it asked what features you wanted to install did you make sure that all of the features were selected like it instructs in the guide?
Old 02/06/2013, 18:08   #74

I followed the link that was on the front page. I downloaded the only thing that looked like what was on the screenshots under the first spoiler. When I opened the installer,things were different than the spoiler screenshots showed. It just was.

Quote:
When it got to the part where it asked what features you wanted to install did you make sure that all of the features were selected like it instructs in the guide?
The only 2 I saw were the first set of boxes. I checked them and double checked to make sure it was right. I installed this stuff 3 times so far, and it all ended up the exact same. The only thing I did different during one of the installations, I picked express instead of evaluation

Also, in figure 2 of the installaion process, it shows a red circle over 3 items, I never got anything like that, instead i got an ISO file.
Old 02/06/2013, 19:47   #75

You have to pick evaluation.
Closed Thread