Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz professionals 9.7 AR-RU-EN

Discussion on Rappelz professionals 9.7 AR-RU-EN within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz professionals 9.7 AR-RU-EN

Hello Everyone
Today we would like to announce the opening date of our new server which will be almost similar to the current server ( Majesty Server ) but as a pvp server and easier than the current one
the opening date is Monday Evening 18/3/2024

ps : its an additional server that will be hosted on Majesty Host so you dont need to create a different account for the new server

Server e9.7
Exp : x40
Drops : x20
Supports : EN - AR - RU

Features:
-Custom dungeons ( knights dungeon , hidden sky of fortress ) & custom gears ( knights gears )
-As a Summoner, using a GMFB will resurrect your main pet alongside your character.
-Event state buffs get applied on both characters and pets.
-GMFB's window appears almost immediately after dying.
-Increased the max distance between the camera and the character.
-Deadeyes can equip 2 crossbows.
-Pets have 7 slots.
-Characters' maximum mov spd. has been decreased from 1791 to 1400.
-New custom balancing system to adjust pets' and characters' PvP and PvE damage separately.
-Max guild level has been increased to 15.
-New guild donation options to speed up the donation process.
-Guilds now have a max cap of 25 members.
-Offline Market system

ps : detailed info about the difference between both server and changes will be posted on monday

Discord server :
Old 04/12/2024, 00:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
The hero Aatrox visited us in professional server & majesty, and he hided his spirit in the buffs bundles ( players & pets ) that increase your pve damage , so hurry up and join us ^_^

Eiid mubarak to everyone