Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Serenity Completely Closed/Information

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz Serenity Completely Closed/Information

I'll just post there here since AGame A.k.a Arthas is just looking to scam me yet again after i brought up the idea to revive Rappelz Serenity. Note : I made the name for the server he didn't even come up with it as he claims. I have all chat logs recorded from the time i met him till the end if more proof or information is needed. This is just from today so read it if you feel your interested. I blocked him from Skype because i will not deal with his childish ambitions and lies anymore. If you ever look to do business with him never share the account the money will be in with him as he will steal it all to start his own server. Be warned anyway this is all ill no longer be posting in this Rappelz Section as im not interested in Rappelz Private Servers or its Development/etc. That is all, Good-bye .

Old   #2

scam you again...lol what is here ....
the fact is the oposite you scam others to do your work..and now your ****** off cuz no1 wanna join

Old   #3

elite*gold: 165
lol imunto no one cares
what u think will change? Do you think now i am worrie?
P.S. you asked me to help you only becouse with rappelz serenity you did 500 dollars and of course you used it for yourself, now you would to open one server again, you tryed with this:
but you failed, so you back to cry to me. in italy we call peaple like you bimbeminkia.
You leaved and closed serenity network becouse all saw how you're child and avid, so you entered in a network when you'll manage moneys of my server lol.. good luck
#Close request
Old   #4

I guess a month can't go by in the rappelz section, without someone calling someone else a child... Ahh the drama we have here. (also in before lock)....

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
lol imunto no one cares
what u think will change? Do you think now i am worrie?
P.S. you asked me to help you only becouse with rappelz serenity you did 500 dollars and of course you used it for yourself, now you would to open one server again, you tryed with this:
but you failed, so you back to cry to me. in italy we call peaple like you bimbeminkia.
You leaved and closed serenity network becouse all saw how you're child and avid, so you entered in a network when you'll manage moneys of my server lol.. good luck
#Close request
Its sad how you stole the money, did u know u can get trouble from interpol for that?
Old   #6

watdafak.. lol.. childish people are childish... cant accomplish anything without shutting down the server you manage.. just shut your fcking server already.. you even shut down your MS server which is just fcking lame making it in the first place.. you just hire some goons to do your work man and in the end will just shut down.. such a shame your rappelz server would've gone far if you and your team straighten all your **** up and show some professionalism in your work.. -,-"
Old   #7

Received Thanks: 1,007
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

If you canīt Manage to get a good Team, donīt try it...
Old   #8

If you trying to prove something it's you trying to use the dude's files.

I don't know why are you posting this.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
Its sad how you stole the money, did u know u can get trouble from interpol for that?

wait lol i stole what? moneys? lol.. u have no idea of what are you saying...
Old   #10

elite*gold: 1
Sharing private messages is bullshit, the thing is it always starts by serenity team members

Sue him? Wake up, ur making ur server with leaked gala-lab files, after u "sue" him i want some SS's
And wait a min,
Ur sue is based on skype ss? GG made my day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
wait lol i stole what? moneys? lol.. u have no idea of what are you saying...
He was tryin to be sarcasm ._.
Old   #11

suing someone using skype SS as evidence.. seems legit.. o,o

and btw, the new "owner" of serenity MS **** just quit.. lol.. so there you go.. great management skills you got there.. XD
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
I'll just post there here since AGame A.k.a Arthas is just looking to scam me yet again after i brought up the idea to revive Rappelz Serenity. [ bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ] That is all, Good-bye .
one fact stays:
Rappelz at present is a very good way to make good money, and you miss the good money you got with other ppl's work

it burns not being able to hook another dev isn't it ? xD
Old   #13

burn baybeh burn... XD it really sux you cant find good devs coz of your fcked up reputation dude..

Closed Thread