Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

From where i can get: 8.1 Arcadia (8.1 Pets full working with skills) + Vulcanus Fix

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
From where i can get: 8.1 Arcadia (8.1 Pets full working with skills) + Vulcanus Fix

Guys maybe some one had and can share "8.1 Arcadia (8.1 Pets full working with skills) + Vulcanus Fix" bcos in orginal threat no link to any file :/

Old   #2

HAHAHA

Old   #3

elite*gold: 1
leecher!
C1ph3r decided to unshare it!

Any ways who would understand your turkish ****
We got rid of old Rappelz Download Center for this?
At least the last1 was english lol
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,154
As far as i know it isn't shared on this site and i don't care about that^^ they won't get anything actual by me^^ The released 8.1 is bugged and outdated

And yes i removed most of my releases in this forum.

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 2,411
What What...in da ****? o_O?
Old   #6

well no one acually has 8.1 files , and no one will get it from the old source that we got the updated 7.4 from because they closed the bug so we have a small chance of getting them lets hope we can find another bug in another server
Old   #7

I find it rather sad actually. This private server community is ridiculous. If it was any other community they would post new files up and leave them for everyone even if they didn't quite agree with another person.... Removing files just because someone didn't give you credit or because a few bad eggs got thrown in the mix is just childish and petty.

But then most other private server communities are also nice enough to give proper credits where they are due. Considering how truly awesome this game is I find it rather sad that the private server community is so dysfunctional.

But even more sad are the developers. A true developer helps fellow developers to improve and grow as a developer, not just releases crap and wants everyone to recognize them for it. If your so concerned with everyone seeing you as some amazing dev then you shouldn't be a dev to begin with.

As for the ones devs here call "leechers", wow.... I have never met a more greedy and pathetic bunch of children in my life. I work in a school district and the Kindergartners are more mature than half the people on this forum. That just increases my sadness even more exponentially.

I think this community needs a serious enema... cause you guys are just plain.... I don't even think any word or set of words can describe how low and sad you are.

I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said, but it's the honest truth. I'm not the type to hold back on anyone.... You can ask Smokey that. A true development community is one that helps itself and those within, not one that takes for themselves and asks for more.

P.S. It doesn't matter if you release the 8.1 or 7.4 files if they don't work properly or there isn't a proper guide showing how to set them up to work properly. So before you decide to develop something have a game plan first please.... If you want to be recognized as professional, then act like it.

Makai_King_Zero (HeavenOnlyWishes)

P.S.S Hey Chris(Smokey), nice server by the way. Redemption has grown into a very prominent icon for the Rappelz private server community. I'm impressed.... Would be nice if we saw more of the development staff in-game though.

*** Oh and the above doesn't apply to JW, Pyok, NCarbon, nor Redemption ***
They actually knew how to work as a true development team....
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #8

Never called myself a dev^^ it was the community which gave me the title

The removal wasn't because i didn't get enough credits...and it's not my job to fix/create/release the Server files for this community.

And if you don't like this community no need to stay^^
Old   #9

But you did develop for the community and you did release the files, and then retract them over a simple issue with a few people.... You can run and hide from the facts but you cannot erase them C1ph3r
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makai_King_Zero View Post
But you did develop for the community and you did release the files, and then retract them over a simple issue with a few people.... You can run and hide from the facts but you cannot erase them C1ph3r
There is your mistake I NEVER developed anything for this community...I simply developed the files for my own and for some others. I only released the files because a lot of people asked me to share them.

The only fact is: I NEVER WANTED TO BE NOR WAS A DEV FOR THIS COMMUNITY!

Everything i developed was developed for my team and some others. Some people leeched my files and i decided to share some files. That's all.

Later i had argues every week because of that released files or some bugs. People flamed on me because i wasn't able to fix everything in seconds. I had to delete my mailbox at least every two days because lots of guys pmed me with questions which were answered by me in several threads before. I didn't have the time to answer all of that nor to fix everything for you guys.

Now i decided to remove everything because:

1. i don't have the time to work for this community
2. there are several other releases which are partial using my scripts or dbfiles.

I know that because i helped some of these guys developing the files which are using my files as a base and yes they contain the fixes of some bugs too

Instead of wasting your time by talking to me via PM/Skype/Forum you can search for these files... official 7.4 arcadia/telecaster/gs are released and several 8.1 repacks which contain the cubric and the vulcanus fix...

Oh and finally...did you check the posts of the old NCarbon Members? Lots of them are nulled

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread