Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let's talk about Rappelz Redemption Staff

Discussion on Let's talk about Rappelz Redemption Staff within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Let's talk about Rappelz Redemption Staff

If you read the picture content you will make an idea of what kind of staff Redemption does have.
here some "flowers" from a GM there you can look for in the pic

(All this in shout while i sent him only PM...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSmokeDrow
[...]There will be NO NEGOTIATION
Quote:
Bye bye
Quote:
go ahead and hook you up with a permanent ban to show how much I don't need your money
Quote:
Do it again, i dare you
Quote:
Dude I'm letting you know what will happen if you flame my server in pm one more time
here is the attitude, you can find the original post in the second page of this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
You must think "Oh i've got him now" but you have nothing bro, you're looking like a kid whose dad took his bike. Tantrum much bro? You started shit with someone who pushed back and in this particular situation had the power to do something about it. Only a fool thinks to come in anothers house and insult him

Of course all of this is announced pretty well in their homepage:

and here is the final result.
Actually i wonder what sense makes banning a player who already said he would leave the game, and then asking him to apologize after having insulted him to lift the ban. Misteries....
anyways:

One more bite of fun.. this is how the "mature friendly staff" run the business on their forum

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2012, 16:38   #2

Jeally and want to ruin the server
Old 09/18/2012, 16:45   #3

Received Thanks: 2,458
He got butthurt because I'm removing Absorb HP from one of my buffers, to put it in a summary:

He said he was going to leave server because of it, was told that we didn't need people who had to have that buff to play. He defamed server, was warned not to do it again. Did it again and then ran here to post his **** hurt.

Old 09/18/2012, 16:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
Jeally and want to reuin the server
Actually there's not that much to ruin....

anyway if you think i'm wrong (or 'Jeally' or whatever) tell me what's wrong in what i said
I simply showed you how new playesr are treated by the staff (by one member of the staff actually) on that server
Old 09/18/2012, 16:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollotrippo View Post

+1
Old 09/18/2012, 16:53   #6

Quote:
He got butthurt because I'm removing Absorb HP from one of my buffers, to put it in a summary:
True
Nevertheless players deserve a better treatment, and a different attitude

Quote:
to put it in a summary
No need to make short. people usually love to read how GMs adress players in private server.

Quote:

He said he was going to leave server because of it, was told that we didn't need people who had to have that buff to play. He defamed server, was warned not to do it again. Did it again and then ran here to post his butt hurt.
you should tell me how did I 'defame the server'. What "defames" the server in that pic are your words, not mine.
Old 09/18/2012, 17:02   #7

LOL of course Xijezu's old **** Jockey Niku +1'd you. Look bro, you're just grabbing for attention no one on the server agree's with you. Want to stick that in a screenie bro-******? Furthermore, don't like me find another server. Very simple, this thread is as ignorant and "Pay Attention to Me" as you are.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2012, 17:08   #8

Quote:
LOL of course Xijezu's old **** Jockey Niku +1'd you. Look bro, you're just grabbing for attention no one on the server agree's with you. Want to stick that in a screenie bro-******? Furthermore, don't like me find another server. Very simple, this thread is as ignorant and "Pay Attention to Me" as you are.
I see you wrote pure verity on your homepage:

Old 09/18/2012, 17:10   #9

Hey how about you consider me a liar and I consider you a **** Starting Twit and we part ways huh idiot?
Old 09/18/2012, 17:23   #10

elite*gold: 1
Well, u have always the choice of leaving, most servers edit to what people want untill 1 month of online, because then people wont know what they really want, so when a staff member specially great as smoke decide to do something, and u disagreed for da first time, and he answered u with i dont give a ****, then your choise of leaving becomes better idea, or u can just cope with WHAT ADMINS WANT
Old 09/18/2012, 17:27   #11

elite*gold: 17
I need a german Server ore a Server with german Luncher.exe -.-

R.I.P Serenity The server was really good,, just the team unfortunately^^
Old 09/18/2012, 17:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofrum View Post
[...]so when a staff member specially great as smoke decide to do something, and u disagreed for da first time, and he answered u with i dont give a ****, then your choise of leaving becomes better idea, or u can just cope with WHAT ADMINS WANT
you made my point better than me.

In Rappelz Redmption, when happens to a player to disagree with the staff, the player better leave as fast as he can, beacuse the only thing he gonna get is menace of being muted and yelling on public chat instead of civil discussion.

Finally, this 'idiot' players gets insulted and banned because he doesn't think as the bossy "master" wants him to.

Now who wouldn't desire to spend his time and effort in such a marvelous server

Yep, you really made my point. Thanks
Old 09/18/2012, 17:41   #13

This is the last post I will make here:

You were MUTED for the following:

- Warned to stop insulting server via PM [Continued]
-- e.g. "If you perma ban me you'll have a harder time keeping this desert server alive"
--- e.g. "You just making another retail"
---- e.g. "A random private server that will shutdown in two days"

You must think "Oh i've got him now" but you have nothing bro, you're looking like a kid whose dad took his bike. Tantrum much bro? You started **** with someone who pushed back and in this particular situation had the power to do something about it. Only a fool thinks to come in anothers house and insult him
Old 09/18/2012, 17:44   #14

elite*gold: 1
The thing i pointed to is that when admin decides to change something, he can hear u for the first time, and its obvious that he refused your "suggestion" the. Why talking that your who keep his server on, and your gona leave (like he cares) while all other online ppl disagree you?
After your suggestion is refused, then dont start an arguement
But smoke should talk in private too, because when its up to player & admin
It should be only between admin and player

/close request (reported)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2012, 18:28   #15

TL;DR
Quote:
You must think "Oh i've got him now" but you have nothing bro, you're looking like a kid whose dad took his bike. Tantrum much bro? You started shit with someone who pushed back and in this particular situation had the power to do something about it. Only a fool thinks to come in anothers house and insult him[/I]
*facepalm*
You should write this on your homepage, right there, where you INVITE players to join your server.
It proves how 'mature and friendly' you are....

Quote:
This is the last post I will make here:
Here i agree... actually there is not that much to add to your attidute showed in the pic. The only useful thing to do was to apologize.

regarding the rest.. everyone can tell if what you write is a bunch of lies
----------------------

Quote:
You were MUTED for the following:
- Warned to stop insulting server via PM [Continued]
again... my point made. Everyone can read and realize how you take as an insult an idea different from yours.
There are many different names for people feeling insulted by ideas different from theirs.

regarding your examples, you confirm your love for the truth:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
- e.g. "If you perma ban me you'll have a harder time keeping this desert server alive"
Never said that. Everyone can check on the picture (right column on top).I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaroth
It seems to me you took this pretty badly, not that smart from a gm trying to keep alive a desert server with the donations from ppl like me
This is not an insult. It's sadly true. You asked for money in your forum, also the number of active players is always very very low

Quote:
--- e.g. "You just making another retail"
Again: Never said that. Everyone can check on the picture (left column around middle).I said:
Quote:
[...]i cannot pve decently without that buss [*Buff. referred to HP leech buff] cuz this server has averything pretty much like retail server
also i said
Quote:
[...]i wonder if your purpose is to make another official server
This doesn't seems an insult at all to me... everyone is free to judge

Quote:
---- e.g. "A random private server that will shutdown in two days"
Again and Again: Never said that. Everyone can again check on the picture (left column bottom half).I said:
Quote:
[..]bro, if i need to spend money a spend A LOT of time to play rappelz i play offy, not a random private server that tomorrow will be gone
This is the sadest part. it sounds insulting maybe but it's true again.
You ask people to pay a very expensive premium membership to get ridicolously low rates (12.5x exp, 30x gold/drop less than kts but paid 10 bucks a month), but everyone knows there is no warranty on how long ANY server will stay... offy included!

Closed Thread