Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release]GamePortal's Market Editor

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
كفوووو موستا ، رفعت راس العرب وبرنامج ولا اروع
واصل ولا تفاصل
دائما بانتظار جديدك



benbatoul8 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
who said arab sux deserves a big ***** slap across the face and a 12 foot shoe up his a$$... and who keeps on repeating and acts so proud of it n sayin "oh hey iam arabian and iam proud" n keeps on bugging it and forcing it in deservs the same thing also
Protecting him? Did some one target him by hitman?
Ur offending me/striker, infact your the arabian lame
And your who make people hate us, u do nothing usefull, only insult/spam/swear and etc


Tofrum is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 36
Nice man
gruce is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 4
ty (dev)MuStA loving it , keep up the good work NightCore


Rappelz[PvP] is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 11
كفوووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو موستا رفعت راسنا

ty

موستا شو متطلبات البرنامج؟؟
لانه لما افتحة يجيب ايرور فقط رسالة فارغة و ما فيها غير اوكي
pprfds is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by pprfds View Post
كفوووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو موستا رفعت راسنا

ty

موستا شو متطلبات البرنامج؟؟
لانه لما افتحة يجيب ايرور فقط رسالة فارغة و ما فيها غير اوكي
لازم تعمل إعدادات الإتصال ..و تعيد تشغيل الأداة.

You must add the Database settings, then restart the tool.
MuStA2222 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
Protecting him? Did some one target him by hitman?
Ur offending me/striker, infact your the arabian lame
And your who make people hate us, u do nothing usefull, only insult/spam/swear and etc
traget us.. as in ur an arabian aswell well i cud even tell by the way u choose ur words carefully always blamin **** on other ppl while u ppl screw ur selvs by the way u act in general.. i have nothing on 'em i really dont and i aint racist aswell take it in anyways u want
and yes arab ppl were made fun at by other devs saying they r useless n stuff so they stoped sharing their 8.1 cilent files and i dun find that selfish since they were being talked smack at
xshadyx123 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 264
Received Thanks: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
traget us.. as in ur an arabian aswell well i cud even tell by the way u choose ur words carefully always blamin **** on other ppl while u ppl screw ur selvs by the way u act in general.. i have nothing on 'em i really dont and i aint racist aswell take it in anyways u want
and yes arab ppl were made fun at by other devs saying they r useless n stuff so they stoped sharing their 8.1 cilent files and i dun find that selfish since they were being talked smack at
man ! you only talk and don't do any thin why do you always but your nose in any thin

i don't see you making any thin useful or even any thin at all

you don't have the right to say any thin in fact just SHUT UP
M>M is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 534
Received Thanks: 16
nice thanks
protoman999 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by M>M View Post
man ! you only talk and don't do any thin why do you always but your nose in any thin

i don't see you making any thin useful or even any thin at all

you don't have the right to say any thin in fact just SHUT UP
*** dam u ppl dont appreciate anyone who defends yuh u just go with the flow with the majority.. cant u read my comments carefully u stupid chicken $h1t
xshadyx123 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
*** dam u ppl dont appreciate anyone who defends yuh u just go with the flow with the majority.. cant u read my comments carefully u stupid chicken $h1t
Choose some good words to describe your anger !
And learn some English.
MuStA2222 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
*** dam u ppl dont appreciate anyone who defends yuh u just go with the flow with the majority.. cant u read my comments carefully u stupid chicken $h1t
Just **** off nobody wants to talk to you or hear from you
dont destroy musta's thread
5405045 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
u 3 are a bunch of arab retards.. w/e peace suckas
xshadyx123 is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 25
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Albedaia is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
Shady,
From your signature, ALL POSTS, and ur pic we can know how mature you are


Tofrum is offline  
Reply

Tags
editor, gameportal, market, musta



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Map Editor
Hallihallo pünktlich zu meinem 19. gibs ein Geschenk von mir für euch.. man könnte behaupten es sei ein Map editor in 2D ansicht vilt isser das...
78 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
[Release]Renegade-co Market Edits
i see although alot of ppl asking for it some pics http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5314/renegade.png Don't Flame me if it's Released be4 so...
11 Replies - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
[Release]V19 Models - Flaris + Market
Hier die V19 models New Flaris + Market Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Boden Texturen...
37 Replies - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
[RELEASE] Dragonica IAH Market v1.01 Private
This is a hack that was leaked on a private forum. I am sharing it with you guys and it is working as of Today (March 31st 2010) I have scanned...
38 Replies - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[RELEASE] Setup Market Anywhere
I'm releasing a trainer that allows you to setup a market anywhere. Credit goes to wurstbrot123 for finding this on the DE server. Make sure your...
21 Replies - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.