Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WARNING] Rappelz Space Server is trying to hack your computers !!!!!

Discussion on [WARNING] Rappelz Space Server is trying to hack your computers !!!!! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [WARNING] Rappelz Space Server is trying to hack your computers !!!!!

Hello, today [Co-Admin]Tofrum made a thread about opening his new "best private server for Now" as he said *cough*

his topic :

BUT

After downloading the launcher and by curiousity i checked the content of that executable file, so i released that there is 2 files inside it ... so i made a scan with virus total to see how serious Tofrum is, lol
here is the scan result:

WHY DID YOU PUT A VIRUS ON THE LAUNCHER ?

( launcher link: ) I DON'T SUGGEST YOU TO DOWNLOAD IT BECAUSE IT CONTAIN A VIRUS

Some proofs start appearing in comments :

By the way i will not and never play on that server, i wont risk my
computer and let you do what you want on it. you are really a fking retarded you don't respect anyone, you just insult people for their default but you forget yours

Guys don't trust that man, he made the download center to make you happy but at the end he will hack everything you have,

Greeting
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 00:00   #2

elite*gold: 1
Are u an idiot? Its because of the way of makng them, its not virus u nub, lot of people used it, but had problems in game so i gave them batch file

/Close request

IM THINKING TO CLOSE DOWNLOAD CENTER FOR PESTS LIKE U AND YUNCHEN, PEOPLE MIGHT THANK U

AND By The Way IF U PLAY ON THAT SERVER U RECEIVE IP BAN
Old 08/12/2012, 00:04   #3

Received Thanks: 3,458
I lol'd.

Tofrum is using the Launcher I coded and released here (), it is clean.

If you still don't trust it, I can upload the source if ya want to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 00:04   #4

Virus scans arent always true and if i want i can send u undetected keyloggers to fk up your life, WILL UR ANTI VIRUS HELP U? NAAH
Old 08/12/2012, 00:04   #5

Useless Thread .

#Close request.
Old 08/12/2012, 00:05   #6

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farissi View Post
Hello, today [Co-Admin]Tofrum made a thread about opening his new "best private server for Now" as he said *cough*

his topic :

BUT

After downloading the launcher and by curiousity i checked the content of that executable file, so i released that there is 2 files inside it ... so i made a scan with virus total to see how serious Tofrum is, lol
here is the scan result:

WHY DID YOU PUT A VIRUS ON THE LAUNCHER ?

( launcher link: ) I DON'T SUGGEST YOU TO DOWNLOAD IT BECAUSE IT CONTAIN A VIRUS

By the way i will not and never play on that server, i wont risk my
computer and let you do what you want on it. you are really a fking retarded you don't respect anyone, you just insult people for their default but you forget yours

Guys don't trust that man, he made the download center to make you happy but at the end he will hack everything you have,

Greeting
MIMIMIMIMI

If you don't trust them use this...^^ no need to panic at all

Use your brain and you can write your own launcher :P

Code:
start Sframe.exe /auth_ip:85.25.111.246 /locale:ASCII /country:US /cash /commercial_shop
Attention Bitch is calling for attention -.-"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/12/2012, 00:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
Are u an idiot? Its because of the way of makng them, its not virus u nub, lot of people used it, but had problems in game so i gave them batch file

/Close request

IM THINKING TO CLOSE DOWNLOAD CENTER FOR PESTS LIKE U AND YUNCHEN, PEOPLE MIGHT THANK U

AND By The Way IF U PLAY ON THAT SERVER U RECEIVE IP BAN
That's enough !! you are the big idiot i even seen, you are trying to hack people with your shared files noob, it's not because lot of people used it that means it's not a virus, we all know how to hide virus detection from most used Antivirus, i'm just Warning players of you ! and smart people don't need to get into your website to get files they need, your website is ****, and you made it just to advertise your futur server that you made use to hack people with
Old 08/12/2012, 00:11   #8

I have 4 servers being advertised
AND THATS IT I WANA HEAR IT FROM U PEOPLE, WANT ME TO CLOSE Rappelz Download Center ?
Old 08/12/2012, 00:11   #9

Quote:
That's enough !! you are the big idiot i even seen, you are trying to hack people with your shared files noob, it's not because lot of people used it that means it's not a virus, we all know how to hide virus detection from most used Antivirus, i'm just Warning players of you ! and smart people don't need to get into your website to get files they need, your website is ****, and you made it just to advertise your futur server that you made use to hack people with
And you are?

At least he asks for permission...instead of RappelzProject so STFU!
Old 08/12/2012, 00:12   #10

Im the idiot who thought html file made by xij a virus? Im the idiot who made him self enemies and embarrased him self?
Old 08/12/2012, 00:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
I lol'd.

Tofrum is using the Launcher I coded and released here (), it is clean.

If you still don't trust it, I can upload the source if ya want to.
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA you made me laugh

and this is the proof who explain everything, The launcher you shared on your thread contain ONLY 1 executable file !!!!!

And Tofrnoob Launcher has 2 executable files, stop f*ing kidding me
Old 08/12/2012, 00:16   #12

Quote:
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA you made me laugh

and this is the proof who explain everything, The launcher you shared on your thread contain ONLY 1 executable file !!!!!

And Tofrnoob Launcher has 2 executable files, stop f*ing kidding me
Launcher is only one file...but you are right...cooldown little boy... (<--Ironic )
Old 08/12/2012, 00:20   #13

you are a idiot, no you are, you are a big idiot, no you are, you are a f idiot, no you are

lets say you both are idiots ok
btw ever heard of false positive ?

#close :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 00:20   #14

What 2 files ur talking about nub? I didnt know that .exe file can contain 2 files, explain your greatness
Old 08/12/2012, 00:22   #15

Quote:
and what is that ?

Don't know what you did but i will post all VirusTotal Scans of the launchers.

Link 1:

for

Link 2:

for

Link 3:

for

Closed Thread