Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client crashing?

Discussion on Client crashing? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client crashing?

Just a quick ? What would make the client just start crashing when it was working just fine. Example i log in go to server page select server and then it pops up a little window that says rappelz error with some funky symbols. Checked log files the captian and princess are loading fine.

I appreciate any help given.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
client crashing...
10/13/2011 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
nvm problem solved... ^^
Client Crashing
06/04/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
So I am messing with my server again and ran into a sudden issue. I'm working on spawning players to others and I'm on the jumping phase. I can log one client in a jump for ever. But, when i log in a second client to see if one jumps onto the screen of the other, after 2 jumps, the client crashes. I figured maybe it was something to do with the client so i jumped on the Client 1 and again, after 2 jump, Client TWO closed. I'm going to be messin with this all day so if you have any tips,...
client keeps crashing
11/30/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
I get this error in my dbmon. I am able to attempt logging in, but then it crashes. http://FastFreeFileHosting.com/file/49935/error-b mp.html *image in attachment, and if its too small hit ctrl+scroll in*
Hey Dekaron Client Crashing
10/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies
Hi Guys, I set-up a dekaron private server using Ultra Action 7 Server files, and the Dekaron Revolution Action 7 client. I got everything to work, but when I login select my character and after it loads the Loa Castle map, my game says Loa Castle at the top and then just crashes with a black screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?? (Also I copied all the share files from the client into the share folder of my server) I unpacked data.pak and changed the PackIO to 0 so it runs on the...
Client crashing
01/29/2010 - Mabinogi - 19 Replies
Whenever I minimize Mabinogi (even with the mods uninstalled and with the cpu reduction off, it crashes the client). It appears that something about the new mabinogi client (unsure if it is a change in dll or w/e) causes the crashes I've been having recently with my guild page and minimizing. However, I am unsure Does anyone know if there is a way to fix mabinogi to work correctly? (And I don't mean playing in fullscreen mode since that causes problems of its own). By correctly I...