Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Serenity - Serenity Gaming Network (E7P4)

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by skap888 View Post

any thoughts on that?
you can read what i wrote it will say you evrythings.

Old   #122

elite*gold: 0
~ Bump ^_^

Old   #123

Crash problem fixed, sorry for this week-problem.

Arthas
Thanks
1 User
Old   #124

Great !!

Old   #125

how come i cannot download the english client? mediafire says the account holder doesnt have resources.. and when i go to forum to register, it says you dont have permission to blahblahmadafahkingblah.. it's really annoying.. :/ any solutions to this?
Old   #126

Bleh, i've tried this server but i can't stand the lag...it lags every few seconds, other than that it didn't look so bad.
Old   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronskiedox View Post
how come i cannot download the english client? mediafire says the account holder doesnt have resources.. and when i go to forum to register, it says you dont have permission to blahblahmadafahkingblah.. it's really annoying.. :/ any solutions to this?
For client the problem is mediafire bandwidth.. i'll add it tomorrow morning, thanks for segnalation!
about the forum, it's the network forum, so i don't manage it, i sent a report to the owner of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepito143 View Post
Bleh, i've tried this server but i can't stand the lag...it lags every few seconds, other than that it didn't look so bad.
The server never lag Maybe it's your internet connection, becouse server doesn't lag
Old   #128

new video up enjoy ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129

'The Best Rappelz Private Server --> Serenity Rappelz <--'
Thanks
1 User
Old   #130

yup the server is great,waiting for the 8.1 arena :O
Old   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
The server never lag Maybe it's your internet connection, becouse server doesn't lag
Are you sure of that? Then it must be just me...and the other few players that write on chat...so certainly not my internet.

It's not lag as "always lagging" but it freezes for like 1-2 seconds every...10-20 seconds? If that's not lag then i don't know what it is. I've asked to the players and everyone suffers from the same.
Old   #132

Quote:
Are you sure of that? Then it must be just me...and the other few players that write on chat...so certainly not my internet.

It's not lag as "always lagging" but it freezes for like 1-2 seconds every...10-20 seconds? If that's not lag then i don't know what it is. I've asked to the players and everyone suffers from the same.
lol i am online like 2 hour all day and you're the first that say the server "lag"
Old   #133

Arthas can you please add a torrent file?
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
lol i am online like 2 hour all day and you're the first that say the server "lag"
Come on...people on chat says it lags every now and then, you can't be serious. Even some GM said a few times that he can't do anything about the lag. Sometimes it doesn't lag so often (i guess it's when the server is more crowded)

I guess you are trying to get more players, but saying it doesn't lag when it does is not really the best way of getting players
It doesn't lag but you just made an announcement ingame just when i logged in to check about lag :P
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #135

Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Come on...people on chat says it lags every now and then, you can't be serious. Even some GM said a few times that he can't do anything about the lag. Sometimes it doesn't lag so often (i guess it's when the server is more crowded)

I guess you are trying to get more players, but saying it doesn't lag when it does is not really the best way of getting players
It doesn't lag but you just made an announcement ingame just when i logged in to check about lag :P
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
The first mistake is an admin saying his server never lags. Second is trying to cover it up.

Closed Thread