Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Serenity - Serenity Gaming Network (E7P4)

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
The launcher are dont go into de german.rar
der eu launcher geht nicht in den german.rar rappelz ordner von serentri rein kann ich auch den launcher vom richtigen rappelz benutzen?

Old   #167

elite*gold: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyres View Post
The launcher are dont go into de german.rar
der eu launcher geht nicht in den german.rar rappelz ordner von serentri rein kann ich auch den launcher vom richtigen rappelz benutzen?
i've no idea of what you mean (in german ofc) try to use a different launcher, for german client you should use european launcher. And of course you need to download rappelz serenity client.

Arthas

Old   #168

This server is down more then it is up. They have members on the team leave, And the ppl on the team that are left give 4 differant stories to what is happening... Ismoke your right when he said.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
No need to attack me Arthas, just giving you some advice. Be honest with your players, you'll find things much easier.
But it dont look like they are able to....
Old   #169

The server is now closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMunto;
2012/09/17 18.20 UTC:
@ iMunto : (17 September 2012 - 05:46 PM) Artyhas has decided to find another host which he wont because he doesnt have the money to so Rappelz Serenity is now offline and removed from the network if Arthas decides to revive Rappelz Serenity he cant but change the name and he has a backup of the database so all donators can follow him and he cant restore your items. Currently im getting another game on the network.
You are noth trustable at all, and by i mean all the staff mebers.. sorry but i don't know if anyone will join any new private server where there is ppl from serenity staff...

Siete dei buffoni.

Old   #170

elite*gold: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by aretheia View Post
The server is now closed.

You are noth trustable at all, and by i mean all the staff mebers.. sorry but i don't know if anyone will join any new private server where there is ppl from serenity staff...

Siete dei buffoni.
Primo, buffone ci sarai tu, che parli senza sentire l'ordine dei fatti, e senza ascoltare una seconda versione. Io non ho mai detto di voler uscire dal team per aprire un mio server, perch questo il mio server. iMunto non era neanche sicuro di quello che ha detto probabilmente, ma c' sempre da considerare il fatto che la chiusura del server non l'ho causata io , ma lui. Persone come me o Kingjuju (il grafico e lo sviluppatore del sito), noi abbiamo lavorato giorno e notte , no stop per preparare il meglio. Poi ci sono persone come iMunto che ha pagato il primo mese dell'host e che usa tutti i soldi delle vostre donazioni come meglio gli pare. Kingjuju uscito dal team per colpa di iMunto e della sua avidita di "gestire" il lato economico di rappelz, e quindi del network.
E per concludere questo "buffone" se ne esce dal team con neanche un centesimo e oltre 2 mesi di lavoro, e lui con oltre 500 bigliettoni che ovviamente non ha la lontana idea di condividere con gli ha realmente lavorato a questo progetto.

Detto questo, who want can use google transl.

Arthas
Old   #171

I apologize. if what u say is true then iMunto is the biggest "zany" i have ever met in my rappelz p-server history. The real problem is the whole staff has been defaced by this ugly experience. what i did say remains, prolly all of you will be considered untrustable now on..

Se le cose stanno cos ti chiedo scusa, e iMunto davvero il piu' grande buffone che io abbia conosciuto nella mia esperienza di server privati di rappelz.
Il vero problema che l'intero staff ha perso la faccia a causa di questa brutta esperienza. Quello che ho detto rimane, probabilmente tutti voi sarete considerati inaffidabili d'ora in poi
Old   #172

elite*gold: 17
I will not be on such a server on which to play the grab it so not even keep a server online
no matter who is on the team each of which is bad and only on the money from
Old   #173

Not really sure what is going on with the server since there was a fallout between the founder and the admin. There is no news of the rappelz server on the serenity website at all. i like the server but not sure if i would want to go back due to all the drama that occurred.
Old   #174

the server is dead.. imunto created a maplestory server which is completely ****.. he wants professional teams to work for him but he is not even professional in dealing with his server.. such a shame, t'was a great server when it lasted..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #175

server will be back ?
Old   #176

never will be back on
Old   #177

nevah.. not with this dude (imunto) managing.. i guarantee i wouldnt last long coz drama will rise up again..
Old   #178

dead server
Old   #179

Oh, really?

Old   #180

the link are not working anymore

Closed Thread