Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NEW]Rappelz Download Center !

View Poll Results: Vote For Sticky?
Yes 82 69.49%
NO 36 30.51%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
Maintenance

Up Again but lost a lot of files thx to the old ***** RappelzProject

push again
I love you too!

Your Epic Fail Center is on another adress read the old center post ! That mean he can't be sticky

Old   #32

in some days it will online renewed ! Dont worry xD

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg1d View Post
in some days it will online renewed ! Dont worry xD
Who is worry for your Leecher Download Center ?

The New RDC is very good and it's update by the devs.

Delete the download is just little. You are just a rageous because the new Rappelz Download Center is better than the old
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audric123 View Post
Who is worry for your Leecher Download Center ?

The New RDC is very good and it's update by the devs.

Delete the download is just little. You are just a rageous because the new Rappelz Download Center is better than the old
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #35

elite*gold: 1
Plus, ill give u a reason to suicide, your download center was only getting leeched files from Epvp, you never got to the level that i got to in 3 days, people actually started developing and giving only to the center, and some devs gave me files that they never released (like:raskim, musta and alot more)

So go open ur ****** up center and do like they said: this center is based on the OFFICIAL AND SUPPORTED Rappelz Download Center, plus i have a noce logo which servers already puted on their sites. Have you done that in that long time your Rappelz Download Center was opened) 5 days ago i published mine
Old   #36

Exclamation

Quote:
Plus, ill give u a reason to suicide, your download center was only getting leeched files from Epvp, you never got to the level that i got to in 3 days, people actually started developing and giving only to the center, and some devs gave me files that they never released (like:raskim, musta and alot more)

So go open ur ****** up center and do like they said: this center is based on the OFFICIAL AND SUPPORTED Rappelz Download Center, plus i have a noce logo which servers already puted on their sites. Have you done that in that long time your Rappelz Download Center was opened) 5 days ago i published mine
Offiicial wut ? xD Kid stop joking if he is official then in my house live galalab director, there are no official devs there is only n00bs who want credits at tool! xD xD And thanks devs to give files (i leech them) xD 3 days thats is very good , but uknow why ? Because u lick DEVS asse's !! + u leech my idea + go to sand box play with friends (IF U HAVE xD) If no then u will be like raskim FOREVER ALONE ! Dont be an idiot ! Get a life ! And dont cry little kid a looser! And i say my RDC is for me ! Not for all ! AND ONE MORE TIME GET A LIFE!
Old   #37

Quote:
Offiicial wut ? xD Kid stop joking if he is official then in my house live galalab director, there are no official devs there is only n00bs who want credits at tool! xD xD And thanks devs to give files (i leech them) xD 3 days thats is very good , but uknow why ? Because u lick DEVS asse's !! + u leech my idea + go to sand box play with friends (IF U HAVE xD) If no then u will be like raskim FOREVER ALONE ! Dont be an idiot ! Get a life ! And dont cry little kid a looser! And i say my RDC is for me ! Not for all ! AND ONE MORE TIME GET A LIFE!
Actually i got a perfect life, and over 200 friends from my country and a lot more from other countries. And in first day i asked devs what i can share, then they started pm me about new files or etc.
Your the biggest failiure that *** made by mistake (used **** instead of dirt)
Raskim isnt alone he got a lot of friend here.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
you all forgot 1 thing

its easy for him to make a new center with new files, only thing he have to do is d/l all the files and put it up again, then he have also up to date files
Not easy as u think, and how u know if some one else would respect the devs and ask for their permissions?
Thx for the support... Its like you telling: the new Rappelz Download Center isnt that much, easy to make..
Well, i dont think others would actually get on pc at 3 AM, to fix some incorrect name that some one told about..
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
you all forgot 1 thing

its easy for him to make a new center with new files, only thing he have to do is d/l all the files and put it up again, then he have also up to date files

i have all files

ETC
Old   #40

Good for u, but no one will support you
Old   #41

Quote:
Good for u, but no one will support you

I dont need support ! I am not attention ***** like u
Old   #42

Im not selfish ***** like u

U noticed that u ruin the mood of all people when u talk? Eat ****
Old   #43

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
i have all files

ETC
Even if you have all files you aren't able to use them. You showed this to us several times with your attempts to open a server...which was hacked 2 times. I remember your great Epic 7.4 Server which dissapeared after a few days cause you didn't check the files before opening.

But all the time the others are responsible for your failures. Loss of reality? Boy in what world do you life? Legid's Leecher World?

And you are the definition of an attention whore What was the reason for reopen your Download Center if you don't need attention? What is the reason to create everytime new accounts if you don't need our attention? What is the reason to provoke every time? Everything you did, do and will do in this forum is to get attention

And the biggest failure is that a 13 year old guy has more decency than a 20 year old guy...

Leg1d we don't need you. Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up. Read the posts, leech all of the work released on epvpers and try to use them on your own (you won't be able to use 99% of the files because you need more than copy and paste skills).

If your Download Center is only for you there is no need to troll around in this forum. So please shut up or leave litte attention whore you are as usefull as a sexual desease...
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #44

PWN!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
So wait a second, there are no "Official Devs" by that do you mean no good devs? Trololol. Considering that if it wasn't directly for my team and several associates your weak *** would have never left 6.2 and if it wasn't for German Associates + Xijezu/Raskim and some French/Russian Associates you guys would have never seen 7.4

But the people who do the work do not deserve credits? Heh, guess a nooblette like you wouldn't have a clue how much work goes into making a new Epic operate, or building a database from the ground up with just information from the RDB's or how to actually read on rdb without (Xijezu's, Raskim's, Pyroks tools)

Do you even know how to look for information in Herlock? Do you even know how to reprogram an SMP? Read crash text's? Set proper OPT configurations for a stable server? Write an lua more complete than "open_market" or "sv("jp")" Wait, maybe you can re-code the GS to read opt's? Stop making dumps? Nothing ohhhh...that's right STFU and go away.

/rant off

GOOD LUCK WITH THE DOWNLOAD CENTER!

Thanks
6 Users