Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Collection] List of Rappelz-PServers

Closed Thread
 
Old 07/06/2012, 15:35   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 38
Why Redemption isnt there?



Crismonson is offline  
Old 07/07/2012, 05:04   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I asked to be removed. I was there in the beginning.
No need to list ******* leechers He is posting his fcking 7.4 Content which was developed by Xijezu and others Noone can tell what ismoke really did on his own he is one of the intelligent leechers

Here you are unable to delete my posts


YaSoul is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2012, 15:35   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Updated.

#Removed DarknessFight from list.
to many ppl is so sad

GL awesome Xijezu for your nice work, I was there from start to end, honestly you have server best than US and Arabic sever

Thanks for Xijezu and his team (I will miss you all so much)

Arabian
melbahy is offline  
Old 07/07/2012, 18:16   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
old news, as for what he did lets say 5% the other 95% was done by others
Side note: That 5% is the "testing" part of it.


gavsta is offline  
Old 07/08/2012, 00:37   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Updated.

#Removed DarknessFight from list.
Sorry Xij :/ Sad week for you! I don't like your server (You don't like my server too xD ) but i'm sorry for you. Good Luck Xijezu..

#Diablotins
Audric123 is offline  
Old 07/11/2012, 21:45   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 221
Received Thanks: 71
what happened to darknessfight?
rappeler is offline  
Old 07/13/2012, 21:40   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 178
Received Thanks: 6
Xijezu you can change the Rates of Rappelz Infinite .. It's not truth anymore :/
aladinia55 is offline  
Old 07/13/2012, 23:22   #38
You're the one who died



 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,049
Received Thanks: 3,368
#updated rates of Infinite

Dafuq, there's just 1 Highrate-server left .0
Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2012, 02:56   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 71
Update for Shiva-Rappelz: 30/40/100

#Thanks Xij
Audric123 is offline  
Old 07/14/2012, 11:19   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
some1` creat a **** server :OOOOOOOOO
Devismash is offline  
Old 07/15/2012, 05:05   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 34
could you edit the rates , post it before but its not 500 500 500

its 500,20,10

thnx regards!
exter16 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2012, 22:48   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 4
Thx for the list.
xArrowRainx is offline  
Old 07/24/2012, 19:43   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
exodus-rappelz.com server pvp high rates and stable
Decoooo is offline  
Old 07/25/2012, 20:35   #44
You're the one who died



 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,049
Received Thanks: 3,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decoooo View Post
exodus-rappelz.com server pvp high rates and stable
Link to the Promote-topic?
Xijezu is offline  
Old 07/26/2012, 09:33   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 347
Been annoying lol, but i have updated a little thing :

Moved both to one server "SeraphiM".
Bounced the first's rate up to 10x.

It will be cool if you updated those ..

And thanks in advance,

MuStA.


MuStA2222 is offline  
Closed Thread



« [help] Lua script | [Arabic]GamePower8 - Rappelz [Full 8.1] »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.