Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN BETA] Sagacious 7.3

Discussion on [OPEN BETA] Sagacious 7.3 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[OPEN BETA] Sagacious 7.3

Hello everyone, Sagacious has have been launched!

We had an hole bunch to do but we finally made it.

Sagacious, what rates are we? :

* x3 Official rates < Relative fast, try it! >
* Unique 'SKIP' master class quest.
* Unique System for coming up events

More then that, i can say :

Join us today, and take adventage of our welcome event.
More information at our launcher wich is located at our download page.
We hope we will see everyone soon, have fun and take care.

---Details---

Everyone is welcome , were glad picking you up on trainee island!

#recently added on webpage :

//Backlink to elitepvper(s)

Alright see you ingame guys, our staff will be waiting for you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2012, 12:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
Hello everyone, Sagacious has have been launched!

We had an hole bunch to do but we finally made it.

Sagacious, what rates are we? :

* Unique 'SKIP' master class quest.
* Unique System for coming up events

More then that, i can say :

Join us today, and take adventage of our welcome event.
More information at our launcher wich is located at our download page.
We hope we will see everyone soon, have fun and take care.

---Details---

Everyone is welcome , were glad picking you up on trainee island!

#recently added on webpage :

//Backlink to elitepvper(s)

Alright see you ingame guys, our staff will be waiting for you
sooooo.... wheres the thanks to all the people who made this possible ?
Old 05/03/2012, 13:13   #3

Is it needed when it's his and ismoke files ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2012, 13:24   #4

Received Thanks: 2,458
He is using files developed by us and Gr4ph0s/Gangor are merging with Team Evolution (Redemption + Revolutionary Group and soon to be + Team Equation) no credits are needed here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2012, 18:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post

lol...
Old 05/03/2012, 18:16   #6

lol may i tell you that "Redemption + Revolutionary Group and soon to be + Team Equation" also need to put some credits for NCarbon , DarknessFight , GamePortal , those are the real teams who made this happen , and you , you guys just got the vanilla from our work and some other from Al7rob //clap
Old 05/03/2012, 18:17   #7

So low rate.
Old 05/03/2012, 18:25   #8

There is a diffrence in playing as it used to be, or playing like a someone that doesnt know how to play. high rates are fun, but for a decent 'amount' of time, after a while its boored aswell, we stand on this rate. and we will be this rate. dont like it? dont post. thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2012, 18:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
lol may i tell you that "Redemption + Revolutionary Group and soon to be + Team Equation" also need to put some credits for NCarbon , DarknessFight , GamePortal , those are the real teams who made this happen , and you , you guys just got the vanilla from our work and some other from Al7rob //clap
what is this Ncarbon you speak of?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2012, 19:11   #10

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
what is this Ncarbon you speak of?
NCarbon? The people who made the 7.3 files possible for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Well, now about the 7.3 files:
NCarbon was the first Team which had access to the files, since ihabagfa (also known as fouad) had contact to TheBlackMask-Team which hacked retail-ME.
AnDrEs (still don't believe that he was an hacker, just a person who got the files) got some progress of us, since he was the person who gave ihab the stuff which we was working on.
He began to sell the semi-working parts to lilnani, if I remember right, who released it on e*pvp then.

Yes, I know, iSmoke got the CaptainHerlockServer.exe aswell, but did he had anything else? Nope.

The 7.3 CaptainHerlockServer.exe which you are using was fixed by Pyrok, since it has some minor issues (e.g. it has a new eop-encryption), same for the 7.3 Lua's.
Old 05/03/2012, 19:36   #11

Technically drow was the first to get the files. We got them a day or two later. The first release we received was just the exe, same thing he got. The difference is that we were able to get it working in a couple of hours without the additional files we received later. The files lilani released here was our made from scratch database along with the official lua files. The very incomplete RDU files we received were out of date for the most part so all that data had to be recreated anyways.

Regardless, I don't see them ever giving credit. I also find it odd that everyone on here appears to be fine with them not releasing their work since ncarbon was attacked for doing the same thing. Oh well, those that knew the people involved knew that smoke would be a team player until he got what he wanted then he'd come up with some excuse to not share anything. That's fine, you can be sure that once they manage to actually get their files 100% working, I'll be releasing the files I have.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/03/2012, 19:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
NCarbon? The people who made the 7.3 files possible for you guys.

Xij.. seriously... learn to differentiate sarcasm... the members of a team once known as NCarbon have made it very clear many times, such team does not exist, this was before 7.3 files were being worked on, so saying 7.3 was also fixed by NCarbon is technically false, for such team did not exist when the work on 7.3 began (dunno when you started it, but by work i mean the RDB-convertion that ptifou ~or some like that~ started)

do correct me if im wrong, that's the timeline i remember it being happened
---

@pyrok

So basically, overlooking all the unnecessary ****, you want to release the files, but don't want smoke or the teams he worked with to benefit from them?
And when you say everyone appears to be fine, the ones that were complaining were basically those who had to use google translate to write in here, or the peeps that are in the current focused Dev-team...
Also lemme just add, your motives were always clear, but then came along the team that worked with you, they added oil to the fire that was on Epvp. at times it was just plain showing off "look what we have, but you guys don't" ofc some people would get inpatient, it was unavoidable.
Old 05/03/2012, 19:53   #13

Received Thanks: 2,458
Not that anyone before me is going to listen, We never denied receiving some work from LilNani and I never asked who gave it to him. Why, I don't care. Why did he share? Because he wanted progress, was he given updated files for his efforts? Yes he was. Was every developer given full updates, yes anyone who contributed received full files in return. Drow stopped sharing "PUBLICLY" because of Leomessi. Does Drow still share with other people? YES! If they don't act completely moronic. So feel free to piss off Pyrok.

Last I check the only thing we had to go on was the GS and the subsequent .id0/.id1/.pdb/.nam. Furthermore not only did we get the game logging in without any of your assistance we got 80% of the databases dumped directly from the client, want more than that I PERSONALLY fixed over 80% of the smp issues myself (dura, hair, creature farm, guild (Reve, Maxom and Audric123 helped here)

What did we get from your supposedly 'Vanilla' Al7rob Arcadia? A whooping like 3 dbo's, instance, secret, ursa

Who originally fixed states in the databases we use? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed skills in the databases we use? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed summons in the databases we use? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed Auction House in the databases we use? iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed our Warehouses? Audric123 AkA diablotin
Who originally fixed guild creation in our databases? Gavsta
Who completely fixed guild creation in our databases? iSmokeDrow
Who orginally fixed 95% of all guild related smps? iSmokeDrow
Who originally dumped all rdb information for rebuilding the databases: Gr4ph0s, Gangor
Who originally fixed guild icon in our databases? Xijezu pointed out topic about upload server (so I guess this one goes to you Pyrok)
Who originally fixed ItemResource in our databases? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, Mike Mjlnek, iSmokeDrow
Who dismantled the Game Server to rebuild database structures, smps? iSmokeDrow, MisterD, Maxom
Who made the Gameserver read EOPS? Pyrok
Who fixed Drops? iSmokeDrow, MisterD
Who fixed Hardmode Spawns? Kadeberak / Seyitkara
Who fixed Vulcanus? iSmokeDrow, Gangor, Gr4ph0s

-- Funny I only see your name in that list two times.

You can take this high and self righteous bull pucky back to your private website where you all sit around and stroke each others e-peens. BTW:

OMG!?!?!? you'll release? OMG OMG OMG OMG -.- do it or stfu. No one cares about NCarbon anymore, I know I sure as hell don't.

and as a final little piss off for you and your minions:

Now get out and stay out! GOOD LUCK SAGACIOUS!!!
Old 05/03/2012, 20:03   #14

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Not that anyone before me is going to listen, We never denied receiving some work from LilNani and I never asked who gave it to him. Why, I don't care. Why did he share? Because he wanted progress, was he given updated files for his efforts? Yes he was. Was every developer given full updates, yes anyone who contributed received full files in return. Drow stopped sharing "PUBLICLY" because of Leomessi. Does Drow still share with other people? YES! If they don't act completely moronic. So feel free to piss off Pyrok.

Last I check the only thing we had to go on was the GS and the subsequent .id0/.id1/.pdb/.nam. Furthermore not only did we get the game logging in without any of your assistance we got 80% of the databases dumped directly from the client, want more than that I PERSONALLY fixed over 80% of the smp issues myself (dura, hair, creature farm, guild (Reve, Maxom and Audric123 helped here)

What did we get from your supposedly 'Vanilla' Al7rob Arcadia? A whooping like 3 dbo's, instance, secret, ursa

Who originally fixed states in the databases we use? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed skills in the databases we use? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed summons in the databases we use? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed Auction House in the databases we use? iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed our Warehouses? Audric123 AkA diablotin
Who originally fixed guild creation in our databases? Gavsta
Who originally dumped all rdb information for rebuilding the databases: Gr4ph0s, Gangor
Who originally fixed guild icon in our databases? Xijezu pointed out topic about upload server (so I guess this one goes to you Pyrok)
Who originally fixed ItemResource in our databases? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, Mike Mjlnek, iSmokeDrow
Who dismantled the Game Server to rebuild database structures, smps? iSmokeDrow, MisterD, Maxom
Who made the Gameserver read EOPS? Pyrok
Who fixed Drops? iSmokeDrow, MisterD
Who fixed Hardmode Spawns? Kadeberak / Seyitkara
Who fixed Vulcanus? iSmokeDrow, Gangor, Gr4ph0s

-- Funny I only see your name in that list two times.

You can take this high and self righteous bull pucky back to your private website where you all sit around and stroke each others e-peens. BTW:

OMG!?!?!? you'll release? OMG OMG OMG OMG -.- do it or stfu. No one cares about NCarbon anymore, I know I sure as hell don't.

and as a final little piss off for you and your minions:

Now get out and stay out! GOOD LUCK SAGACIOUS!!!
I personally find it funny to mostly see your name at that list, even if you probably didn't do 70% from what you listed there (no, Debugging (like you describe it: using and testing it) doesn't count!).
Old 05/03/2012, 20:04   #15

Actually thanks to for the 7.3 files also the 7.4 files (not public for e*pvp community).
They did a great work~
Thanks
2 Users