Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Resource Editor (Kijezu Enter Plz) :p

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
gays sorry but you keep talking and forgot Me....So Can AnyOne Show Me Clearly How I Start...To Learn A Language Its Not That Difficult But How To Use It In A Prog Thats Where Anyone Stuck in the ground...i can do a program with all that **** of prog but i dont know how i related that with the db and copy the rdb with him self.........ect ect !!! :'(

Old   #32

Received Thanks: 2,411
Xijezu, I have not been learning C for a long time nor did I even say anything remotely close to that. See how you tend to go off track, yes I didn't know a lot about SQL back when me and you had our rounds. But let me tell you one thing, I may use google to learn something when I get stuck with PHP but I could write you under the table and I welcome any challenge in PHP. (You're little quip about "replace mssql_XXX with sqlsrv_XXX is like saying replace C++ with H++ and you're done. Although the api's are similar they are leagues apart.)

Secondly @ OP:

As has been said in this very thread you need to know how to find the data, it is store in sets of four hex digits. If you know the column names of the rdb you are trying to decrypt that's a good start. (Even easier if you know the offsets) For new comers to programming like myself an easy start is Structorian (This program can be rather clumsy however, but does allow minor edits without much fuss)

But as Xijezu, Gr4ph0s, Pyrok, MisterD and myself will tell you there is no replacement for a C RDB Editor. Which requires being able to firstly translate the data out of hex into string, datetime, int, float (decimal) etc.. loading it into a data-grid, setting the data grid to be altered and then translating the altered data back into hex. (This will require math) you can also go about it by loading your current database into the datagrid (interactive db) and then translating the loaded info into hex (will also require math) eitherway or bothways will require knowledge of the rdb layout (as mentioned some rdb have less columns than our current databases -- again as Captain said this shouldn't be too hard to figure out.)

I wish you luck and as for Xijezu I'm done with you in this thread. Have fun mate.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

flame flame flame flame
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShaDow View Post
gays sorry but you keep talking and forgot Me....So Can AnyOne Show Me Clearly How I Start...To Learn A Language Its Not That Difficult But How To Use It In A Prog Thats Where Anyone Stuck in the ground...i can do a program with all that **** of prog but i dont know how i related that with the db and copy the rdb with him self.........ect ect !!! :'(
Insulting us will get you nowhere. Anyway read what I posted and it will at least help you start.

Old   #35

Received Thanks: 1,154
Okay here is what you want.

1. All inserts for your dbo.ItemResource from the KTS Client.
2. All-in-One Script which won't work with your SQL Server because it's too big. (You have to split it)
3. Some errors because it's an old script without bugfixes.
4. Scripttexts for 7.4 Items are missing.
5. To get everything working correctly you will need a 7.4 ItemEffectResource and a 7.4 SetItemEffectResource too. Don't ask me i won't share them.

Oh and by the way it's my own work and not leeched
Attached Files
File Type: rar Item.rar (712.1 KB, 237 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #36

Why do people want to edit the ItemResource database so badly anyway?

I think its more satisfying to figure out how your program works by making it yourself. At least you can figure out all the problems without having to ask someone and you can control content creation to a better extent.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Okay here is what you want.

1. All inserts for your dbo.ItemResource from the KTS Client.
2. All-in-One Script which won't work with your SQL Server because it's too big. (You have to split it)
3. Some errors because it's an old script without bugfixes.
4. Scripttexts for 7.4 Items are missing.
5. To get everything working correctly you will need a 7.4 ItemEffectResource and a 7.4 SetItemEffectResource too. Don't ask me i won't share them.

Oh and by the way it's my own work and not leeched
This Is all 7.4 item resource or im wrong?!! O.o
Old   #38

It's a dump from the Rappelz 7.4 KTS Client.
Old   #39

it most fix the most of items thaaaaanks so much ... *** blees u...but only a few things that i really really need them If You Give Me them Sql i will be grateful all my life...this is there id's:
437110+437109+437108+437107+437106+437105+437104+4 37103+437102+437101
427208+427207+427206+427204+427203+427202+4272071
(its mean all rings and that think thats puts in ear i forget his name)
+carte cubica if you can ( i thank i spell it wrong )
and the new buffs ....if you can put all this in my server....You Be Like My ..... ^^"
+
If There Is any Thank That makes Me Have Discussion with you...skype ; fb ..If You Like Of Corse !! :***
Old   #40

post your db_itemresource.rdb with the items in it and i will convert it.

You can use Pyroks dumping tool to extract the itemresource.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41

Quote:
post your db_itemresource.rdb with the items in it and i will convert it.

You can use Pyroks dumping tool to extract the itemresource.
Ok Thiss it I Will give you item_resource + itemeffectresource if can u convert them to sql because there is some item that give effect like that 3 pieces that give you a buff for epic 7.4 (olso forget there names) !!!
Ps: Even if You Stop Here And Dont Convert This Two Item Im Still Greatfull For You Because Finally i found Support in This!!! Thank You !! ^^"
Download Link:
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShaDow View Post
Ok Thiss it I Will give you item_resource + itemeffectresource if can u convert them to sql because there is some item that give effect like that 3 pieces that give you a buff for epic 7.4 (olso forget there names) !!!
Ps: Even if You Stop Here And Dont Convert This Two Item Im Still Greatfull For You Because Finally i found Support in This!!! Thank You !! ^^"
Download Link:

Quote:

Ppl want always more, more and more..
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwr_62 View Post
whats mean Ppl ?!
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwr_62 View Post
I shared a preversion of my itemresource. Got 36 downloads and 2 thanks...this is a ******* leecher community if you are unable to get the itemresource on your own you can press the thanks button at least. I will convert your itemresource and post it tomorrow...

ItemEffectResource...Forget it!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #45

Quote:
I shared a preversion of my itemresource. Got 36 downloads and 2 thanks...this is a ******* leecher community if you are unable to get the itemresource on your own you can press the thanks button at least. I will convert your itemresource and post it tomorrow...

ItemEffectResource...Forget it!
Yes, press a button it's very hard; more than create a tool and get files with rdb ^^

Closed Thread