Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Resource Editor (Kijezu Enter Plz) :p

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShaDow View Post
hhhh ptifou can you give me your prog or how can i make one like that...any think can start with....Somebody help me here plz...Im Going Crazy For this !!
learn a programming language and after some time you will learn how to make one of your own and even more than a resource editer

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
@Gr4ph0s:
Selling tools for a free game, that has been illegally leaked. Wow you just put yourself way lower than Xijezu. At-least he isn't trying to make profit off a communal and supposedly FREE project. I for one will never purchase your tool, but I'm sure there are idiot ******** just like you that will.
You know i will give it for free to some friends
But i'm really lazy to see other people don't help other... I was a good guy but what's happend? I was ******, and i can't progress because others don't want to share based on the free knowledge for all... Now i accept that and i' will sell all what i know easy to understand...

Moreover if i don't make a mistake i have send you my source code for item.rdb...

And Wow you just put yourself way lower than Xijezu, i will be happy, you know in the world money is more important than humanity... I fighted for humanity in the past, but now i'm bored, i will do like everyone. Sorry if i fall into your respect but is like that...

Old   #18

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Oh Xijezu: "I don't support leaked tools", give it a rest you don't support anything but your moronic endeavors. And lets just be honest, if you can't build and rdb editor, then you have no business editing rdbs. (Myself included)
I support people which ask for help. I support my Dev's/Friends which asking for help/tools.
The only thing I don't support are the tools I wrote for NCarbon/DarknessFight, not for public.

Smoke, seriously, don't act like a little child which didn't get a lolipop while shopping with your mom. It's kinda annoying.
Old   #19

Received Thanks: 2,411
Seriously Xijezu make an insult relevant to the conversation and not your back *** fantasy world, k?

@Gr4ph0s: I understand that you've been ******, but who that Develops hasn't? No one. You pick up and keep going, personally I think you should finish the tool for YOU not for selling.

@Captain: Obviously not :3

End Note:

I can almost see where Gr4ph0s is coming from, but Xijezu. You've always been the same caniving back stabbing, side switching, **** starting, little girl you've been from the very beginning.

P.S.

I only asked you for you tools back when I got you the source for Pyroks editor. Oh yes, I remember the person who got you start. Even though you tend to forget or not mention it, but go ahead deny it again we know the truth. Furthermore I have been building my own editors with success and learning C so how about you go ahead and kiss my grits homeboy.

Old   #20

Quote:
Furthermore I have been building my own editors with success and learning C so how about you go ahead and kiss my grits homeboy.
You just made my day, mate.

Learning C in about, ... 1 Month? For sure! And I'm santa, u know.
C/C++ is a coding language you have to study for years till you have some results, and you wanna tell me you just did it in a month?
Old   #21

Received Thanks: 2,411
Who put a time reference in my post, cause it sure as hell wasn't me nor did I say I've learned C in a month. You have this problem with going completely off track when you try to be funny, put plain and simple your a very smart dumbass. Maybe if you took a little time to use that computing tool called brain.exe you would be able to properly process and respond to external input (my post). You can't even make my day, I don't laugh at you I feel sorry for all the wasted potential in you and I feel sad that you represent your people so disgustingly.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
You just made my day, mate.

Learning C in about, ... 1 Month? For sure! And I'm santa, u know.
C/C++ is a coding language you have to study for years till you have some results, and you wanna tell me you just did it in a month?

He just a dreamer . Speaking but does not work
Old   #23

Quote:
Who put a time reference in my post, cause it sure as hell wasn't me nor did I say I've learned C in a month. You have this problem with going completely off track when you try to be funny, put plain and simple your a very smart dumbass. Maybe if you took a little time to use that computing tool called brain.exe you would be able to properly process and respond to external input (my post). You can't even make my day, I don't laugh at you I feel sorry for all the wasted potential in you and I feel sad that you represent your people so disgustingly.
*you're.

Smoke, I think I worked with you before enough times to know that you didn't leaned C before. As we started working together you didn't even knew how to make a simple INSERT-Query those days (Yea, I know that you know such things today. ). Also I know about your PHP-knowledge, ... Well, Google + Replace mssql_xxxxx with sqlsrv_xxxxx is enough to be a pro and be able to say that you just learned C in a short time.
And well - If you wanna say that you're learning C for a "long" time, then I definitly can't believe you, since C & PHP is really similar (not even sure if I can say "equal", since they have some little different things) - And your PHP-Knowledge is ****.

I just want to say that learning C in a short time and writing tools like a Resource Editor is impossible, especially when you just knew Lua & SQL before.
Old   #24

Quote:
*you're.

Smoke, I think I worked with you before enough times to know that you didn't leaned C before. As we started working together you didn't even knew how to make a simple INSERT-Query those days (Yea, I know that you know such things today. ). Also I know about your PHP-knowledge, ... Well, Google + Replace mssql_xxxxx with sqlsrv_xxxxx is enough to be a pro and be able to say that you just learned C in a short time.
And well - If you wanna say that you're learning C for a "long" time, then I definitly can't believe you, since C & PHP is really similar (not even sure if I can say "equal", since they have some little different things) - And your PHP-Knowledge is ****.

I just want to say that learning C in a short time and writing tools like a Resource Editor is impossible, especially when you just knew Lua & SQL before.

You Create ur GM-Tool's with C# or with VB ??? (I Think you hate Visual Basic)
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
It was written in C# - I don't see a sence for C++ here.

And yes, I hate Visual Basic. Dafuq is that "syntax"? xD
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
VB is terrible.is only for making user-interfaces.

C++ provides mechanisms such as genericity or meta-programming allows a robust and rich
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modamer9 View Post
VB is terrible.is only for making user-interfaces.

C++ provides mechanisms such as genericity or meta-programming allows a robust and rich

Learn C++ to make a Launcher will take a time ??
Old   #28

C++ is nothing for creating a nice GUI. Especially the one from Windows.

I'd rather use QT than WinAPI for GUI.
Old   #29

Quote:
C++ is nothing for creating a nice GUI. Especially the one from Windows.

I'd rather use QT than WinAPI for GUI.

Hmm Okey...But I was wonderring maybee you have a script to make it in the launcher , for the Status Offline & Online...i tryed the one in Epvp (You post there before)...But the color of the server don't change...

You Don't know why ?
Old   #30

You can found a VB launcher project with status server

Closed Thread