Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New 7.3-7.4 **Dedicated Server** Rappelztournament Try US NOW!

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Nice server..... to make real money

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
yeah +1 is fake or admin deleted card +5 and fresh pet drop
well im not seeing the +5 all i see is +1 , and i dont see fresh pet drop either

Old   #93

Currently the best server high rates, staff always updating and improving the server, come play with us!
Old   #94

server off?

Old   #95

Dont Join this server :
Heavy donations
Pk system bugged (if you mention it you get instant banned)
They wiped the server and open it but they can put pk system working (wipe soon)
GM are unskilled
1 hour = everything
No pvp/pk only farm farm farm farm or... farm farm farm Or people that take your drops and u cant do nothing about OR DONATE DONATE DONATE!
But join if you want to waste your time more then normal
Old   #96

Nice server in between (:
Old   #97

oh and lol here is the funny part.. they have a knotice that says Donate for better items like 10k patk/matk weapens and 5k mdef/pdef armor.. HOW THE FK WOULD THIS BE FAIR FOR NON DONATORS .. i just loled and deleted it right away
Old   #98

how to make acc pls ?
Old   #99

you can make account trough launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlove View Post
how to make acc pls ?
Old   #100

Click it!

Note :@ : I'm a. And everywhere I speak TURKISH.

Ne Mutlu Türk'üm Diyene!
Old   #101

its english server he has the right to deny you from speaking u no one understands
Old   #102

Well, let's see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Dont Join this server :
Heavy donations all pservers need donations to be kept running, u can also get most everything ingame, u aren't required to donate to enjoy a good server
Pk system bugged (if you mention it you get instant banned) idiotic statement right there, no one was banned because they asked about Pking - if they spammed about it most likely they got a mute for ther efforts so learn ur facts dumb troll. Also, the PK system is NOT bugged it's disabled - big difference between the two
They wiped the server and open it but they can put pk system working (wipe soon) the wipe was announced weeks BEFORE it happened - fail again
GM are unskilled trololol bet ur one of those lamezors that wanted the spot but got rejected - bitter much?
1 hour = everything your definition of everything is amusing XD
No pvp/pk only farm farm farm farm or... farm farm farm Or people that take your drops and u cant do nothing about OR DONATE DONATE DONATE! The no PvP/Pk thing has a reason behind it, wouldn't expect u to understand that tho, u oh so simple one
But join if you want to waste your time more then normal so first it's "1 hour = everything" then it's wasting time more then normal? choose sides already
Learn to keep track of updates, the last post from admin does NOT say u can find those items ingame o.O Bet u didn't know server was in beta stage when fresh pets dropped/ +5 cards were @ NPC either huh? just lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by boominz28 View Post
well im not seeing the +5 all i see is +1 , and i dont see fresh pet drop either
Old   #103

If you really wanna make server funny to play.

Make PVP and PK work cuz private server without it isnt fun.
Disable pk in farming areas like hori bosses and dungeons.
S-PRO and Ancient cubes are too expensive 10m ea... should be 5m or so cuz it will cost a lot to make even +5 cards and u can get +1 cards only in npc.
Add Basic cards to card shop. Fix bug that shows fresh pets in npc creature shop because it will only give u empty one -.-
Just couple things here hope u will update it we love pvp
+Server offline fix it please and inform us if theres maintenance break or something like that
Old   #104

Compared to turkish or other languages like french, arabic, german etc. english is very easy, so i don't see why you can't learn it.
My english is self taught and i manage just fine with it you just have to want to learn & that might be the real issue with most non english speaking folks these days - too lazy to even bother trying to speak enough english to get by, much less having fluent understanding of the language

There are ingame rules about other languages besides english in whole/add and general chat so do yourself a good and follow them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CemTnTn View Post

Click it!

Note :@ : I'm a. And everywhere I speak TURKISH.

Ne Mutlu Türk'üm Diyene!
Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengeanceBB View Post
Well, let's see:

Learn to keep track of updates, the last post from admin does NOT say u can find those items ingame o.O Bet u didn't know server was in beta stage when fresh pets dropped/ +5 cards were @ NPC either huh? just lol
don't quote me unless you know what your quoting, I was actually responding to someone else who had said that they were dropping, I was only saying I didn't see them.

and yes I knew it was in beta , I also knew it was about to get wiped so didn't really care. ,,,, Although I actually would like the +5 cards back as it was part of the preview, but if ext decided against it its his server and not much i can do about it.

Closed Thread