Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Dedicated] Rappelz Infinite 750x Rates

Reply
 
Old   #541
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
***** b4 u learn how to correct me learn how to grow some ballz and get that wierd ***** of ur's laid, mean while stfu
I can't even be arsed arguing with you any more, It's clearly a waste of time since you don't even know proper English or grammar, you can barely string a logical sentence together.

All you do is make up your little fairy tales about Infinite, then attempt to argue (in the most ridiculous way) with anyone who corrects you.

Do everyone a favour and steer clear of this thread. We already know you don't like Infinite, we know you make stuff up about Infinite, we know you hate to be corrected, we know you're retarded. We KNOW and we DON'T CARE! Your opinions mean nothing to anyone here.






@Mod: Why hasn't this moron been banned yet?!?



g00dman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #542
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post
I can't even be arsed arguing with you any more, It's clearly a waste of time since you don't even know proper English or grammar, you can barely string a logical sentence together.

All you do is make up your little fairy tales about Infinite, then attempt to argue (in the most ridiculous way) with anyone who corrects you.

Do everyone a favour and steer clear of this thread. We already know you don't like Infinite, we know you make stuff up about Infinite, we know you hate to be corrected, we know you're retarded. We KNOW and we DON'T CARE! Your opinions mean nothing to anyone here.






@Mod: Why hasn't this moron been banned yet?!?
oh thx for the lesson pops, sure took yuh long enough to come up with such a unique set of words.. just alittle question b4 this gets any uglier umm are u that asdfasdfasdf kid who'd got his gm's acc back or ur sum other gm


xshadyx123 is offline  
Old   #543
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
oh thx for the lesson pops, sure took yuh long enough to come up with such a unique set of words.. just alittle question b4 this gets any uglier umm are u that asdfasdfasdf kid who'd got his gm's acc back or ur sum other gm
asdfadasfas whatever his name was [GM]draco from Infinite. His account was banned.

I'm [GM]Voila, I've always been on Pyroxia.
g00dman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #544
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post

We already know you don't like Infinite, we know you make stuff up about Infinite, we know you hate to be corrected, we know you're retarded. We KNOW and we DON'T CARE! Your opinions mean nothing to anyone here.






@Mod: Why hasn't this moron been banned yet?!?
Actually he was trying to get his ip unbanned from Rappelz Infinite he sent around 8 emails yesterday pretending to be somebody else but yet using the same email address he emailed me with failing skeletons trying to claim them as Death Tyrants.


gavsta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #545
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Actually he was trying to get his ip unbanned from Rappelz Infinite he sent around 8 emails yesterday pretending to be somebody else but yet using the same email address he emailed me with failing skeletons trying to claim them as Death Tyrants.
hmm troll all u want on this but that was ma bro he thinks i really payed for those pets cuz no one had them exept me.. and hey they were death tyrants -.- cookie said it's a bug and it happens sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post
asdfadasfas whatever his name was [GM]draco from Infinite. His account was banned.

I'm [GM]Voila, I've always been on Pyroxia.
shoot my bad then
xshadyx123 is offline  
Old   #546
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 9
Why game crashes when i try to log in into pyroxia server,
everytime the game shut down and i get an error?
Shinichi.Kudo is offline  
Old   #547
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
server is online working correctly.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #548
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
**push**
gavsta is offline  
Old   #549
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
can not log into character select menu

freezing on servers list
speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #550
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
can not log into character select menu

freezing on servers list
Server reset, should be able to log in now.
g00dman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #551
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #552
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
is there any hopes to get back infinite server up ??
mimomom1 is offline  
Old   #553
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimomom1 View Post
is there any hopes to get back infinite server up ??
As Gavsta has said several times now, Infinite is down and will not return, people that know how to play Rappelz don't need retarded 750x rates anyway...
g00dman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #554
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimomom1 View Post
is there any hopes to get back infinite server up ??
Infinite[PVP] is not coming back this has been said enough times now.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #555
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Infinite[PVP] is not coming back this has been said enough times now.
I'm not trying to impress anyone here but I can swim without armbands.









*free bump*


g00dman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
7.4, 750x, dedicated, high rates, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz Infinite[Dedicated Server]
NULL DELETE REQUEST
173 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Dedicated] Rappelz Infinite 1000x rates
The server cannot be repaired from lag, I am sorry to say I do not have the time to do this anymore I am very sorry for all who played and If it...
111 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.