Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dedicated] Rappelz Infinite 750x Rates

Old   #511

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Make it sloppy.
Gavsta you are the best admin ever (NOT)
Remove my full account I am a spammer.

Old   #512

Why the serveur infinite (pvp server) no exist?

Old   #513

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlaporte View Post
Why the serveur infinite (pvp server) no exist?
Infinite[PVP] was shut down because it became too unstable and was constantly crashing every 15-30mins. Thus making it unplayable.
Old   #514

I see.

Old   #515

Received Thanks: 2,411
Daily^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #516

Avoid this server, The admin is not very helpfull at all to be honest. He Blocks people who question him, and when asked what was the exact problem he just removed the guys question and all his posts on facebook. He doesn't know how to fix infinite and its kinda sad. He is a backstabbing admin, and he has a cash shop, not a donation shop. Hes just trying to make it look nicer than it really is. Im very disapointed in this server. All Gavasta wants to do is hide the negative feedback and make his server look amazing when its really not that great. You cannot do well if you dont listen to the majority of your costumer's. They want a high rate part 4 server, Did you make a back up file for infinite server before you updated it to part 4? probably not concidering its you but your probably should have incase something like this happened. I can bet that you did not upload the part 4 correctly, and that is the reason why it is crashing. But no why listen to your costumers, makes no sence right? We know nothing about server issues or programming right? -.-
Old   #517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Panda View Post
Avoid this server, The admin is not very helpfull at all to be honest. He Blocks people who question him, and when asked what was the exact problem he just removed the guys question and all his posts on facebook. He doesn't know how to fix infinite and its kinda sad. He is a backstabbing admin, and he has a cash shop, not a donation shop. Hes just trying to make it look nicer than it really is. Im very disapointed in this server. All Gavasta wants to do is hide the negative feedback and make his server look amazing when its really not that great. You cannot do well if you dont listen to the majority of your costumer's. They want a high rate part 4 server, Did you make a back up file for infinite server before you updated it to part 4? probably not concidering its you but your probably should have incase something like this happened. I can bet that you did not upload the part 4 correctly, and that is the reason why it is crashing. But no why listen to your costumers, makes no sence right? We know nothing about server issues or programming right? -.-
1) It's funny how I've been able to do this when I've been away for 3 days and only just got back today.

2)Infinite[PVP] was a high rate server that was going no where, Which also with all the high rates all the players and all the login buffs was just crashing the server, in my opinion a server that crashes after 15 Minutes is not a very good server nor is it worth playing/running

3)I am allowed to delete anything that I think is spam on my facebook page/forum

4)Okay you want a high rate server fine by me, But that doesn't mean I HAVE to do it for you I don't owe anybody anything, It is my server and my money I am spending I can do anything I like to it

5)Actually I still have all back ups on infinite[pvp] and it's easy to downgrade to 7.3 (but it still crashed a lot in 7.3)

6)To the donation shop, well people donate they expect something in return I don't offer anything that nobody can then get in game, apart from epic 7.4 soul stones which and $0.15 each.

7) If anybody did actually donate for Infinite[PVP] they can email me and I will restore any Infinite points that you can get by donating.

8)want a high rate server? Make your own.

9) Also with it always crashing I can't have a life and well I want a life. I don't want to dedicate my life to ungrateful r****ds
Thanks
1 User
Old   #518

Maybe us "retards" Wouldnt be so ungrateful if you didnt talk like a 12 year old kid having a tantrum.

#1 Reply : You can do it on your phone and other devices, not hard. Your not a very bright person...

#2 reply :What the hell do you mean not going anywhere? If you put a lot of hours into figuring out what the hell was wrong with it and stablize it, it would work out. Nobody said that this was an easy task, but you decided to try it and you are expected to take these measures, putting in hours of tireless work finding the root of the problem, instead of cursing out your costumers and threatening them.

#3 reply : Your also allowed to belive in what you want to belive whether it be idolizing Osama Bin laden or a belief in god, It does not mean that you wont be judged by other people. What you do and say really tells people about what kind of person you are, your a rash, short tempered, impulsive person, at least thats what i gatherd from your posts.

Reply # 4 : You are advertising for a High rate server on most sites that promote your server, which means until you change them you probably should have a high rate server. Yes it is your money, but with people donating to you, you should take care of them better.

Reply #5 : Maybe you should ask other gms about what is wrong like Xijezu, he knows his stuff Maybe theres a few lines of missing code somewhere, have you check the cube dungeon coding, because they have been linked to a shit ton of crashes for a ton of servers.

Reply #6 : you charge 50$ for a s5 tier 6 pet.... That's ridiculous, its not a donation shop its a cash shop, your charging outrages rates for pets like that.

Reply #7 : You should probabley state that on other pages and your facebook so your beloved costumers know that fact :P

Reply #8 : Currently making mine though it will be boring playing alone

Reply #9 : Being a Admin for a server means you will have to spend hours and hours fixing little bugs and things daily, it is to be expected of a admin. When you opened this server you are assumed to be always ready to fix the server when needed without complaint. Instead you have bashed your costumers and thrown them to the side, quite disrespectful but you couldnt give a shit what others think. From the computer admins that i know, most of them dont have much of a life outside their computer, usually on it 10-18 hours a day....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #519

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Panda View Post
Maybe us "retards" Wouldnt be so ungrateful if you didnt talk like a 12 year old kid having a tantrum.

#1 Reply : You can do it on your phone and other devices, not hard. Your not a very bright person...

#2 reply :What the hell do you mean not going anywhere? If you put a lot of hours into figuring out what the hell was wrong with it and stablize it, it would work out. Nobody said that this was an easy task, but you decided to try it and you are expected to take these measures, putting in hours of tireless work finding the root of the problem, instead of cursing out your costumers and threatening them.

#3 reply : Your also allowed to belive in what you want to belive whether it be idolizing Osama Bin laden or a belief in god, It does not mean that you wont be judged by other people. What you do and say really tells people about what kind of person you are, your a rash, short tempered, impulsive person, at least thats what i gatherd from your posts.

Reply # 4 : You are advertising for a High rate server on most sites that promote your server, which means until you change them you probably should have a high rate server. Yes it is your money, but with people donating to you, you should take care of them better.

Reply #5 : Maybe you should ask other gms about what is wrong like Xijezu, he knows his stuff Maybe theres a few lines of missing code somewhere, have you check the cube dungeon coding, because they have been linked to a shit ton of crashes for a ton of servers.

Reply #6 : you charge 50$ for a s5 tier 6 pet.... That's ridiculous, its not a donation shop its a cash shop, your charging outrages rates for pets like that.

Reply #7 : You should probabley state that on other pages and your facebook so your beloved costumers know that fact :P

Reply #8 : Currently making mine though it will be boring playing alone

Reply #9 : Being a Admin for a server means you will have to spend hours and hours fixing little bugs and things daily, it is to be expected of a admin. When you opened this server you are assumed to be always ready to fix the server when needed without complaint. Instead you have bashed your costumers and thrown them to the side, quite disrespectful but you couldnt give a shit what others think. From the computer admins that i know, most of them dont have much of a life outside their computer, usually on it 10-18 hours a day....

1# On a like group on facebook you can't edit.

2# I spent hours trying to figure it out well not hours days of sleepless nights trying to figure it out I did this for a week straight.

3# I am not a short tempered person, I have around 300 people messaging me the same questions over and over and over and over, spamming here there and everywhere, I am bound to lose my temper a little bit with the same useless questions being asked which have been answered less than two posts away. I am a very calm person. Always. If I wasn't a calm person I would never be able to run a server and since I have been running Pyroxia now for around 12 months I think I may be calm enough. ^^

4# 30x rates is quite high that is 3000% higher than Official servers, so in my opinion I can post as high rate server, Also yes we did have donation like I have said all donations can be recovered with a simple email.

5# Everything was 'coded' correctly I a sure you of this, Infinite[PVP] was being attacked left right and center and with standing them with around 350 online but with 400+ the server defense was down due to high amount of connections and also using up a lot of ram/cpu useage. (working at about 7gb and about 5GHz)

6# I charged a lot for staged pets, I agree but this is also for people who want to donate and benefit, you can't expect me to pay for server every month and work on it can you? these pets can be done in game with a bit of patients but of course people want stuff fast sometimes.

7# lul wut?

8# if you're making yours then feel free quite easy to make bit harder to maintain live, if you ever plan on going live, tell me I will help you out a bit just so you know how hard it is sometimes.

9# This is a free service I am offering for 'free' I also have a real life job and well a real life, I offer my server for fun and to give my players something to do, I do not want to offer my server for me to then work my ass off 24/7 so yeah.
Old   #520

Quote:
1# On a like group on facebook you can't edit.

2# I spent hours trying to figure it out well not hours days of sleepless nights trying to figure it out I did this for a week straight.

3# I am not a short tempered person, I have around 300 people messaging me the same questions over and over and over and over, spamming here there and everywhere, I am bound to lose my temper a little bit with the same useless questions being asked which have been answered less than two posts away. I am a very calm person. Always. If I wasn't a calm person I would never be able to run a server and since I have been running Pyroxia now for around 12 months I think I may be calm enough. ^^

4# 30x rates is quite high that is 3000% higher than Official servers, so in my opinion I can post as high rate server, Also yes we did have donation like I have said all donations can be recovered with a simple email.

5# Everything was 'coded' correctly I a sure you of this, Infinite[PVP] was being attacked left right and center and with standing them with around 350 online but with 400+ the server defense was down due to high amount of connections and also using up a lot of ram/cpu useage. (working at about 7gb and about 5GHz)

6# I charged a lot for staged pets, I agree but this is also for people who want to donate and benefit, you can't expect me to pay for server every month and work on it can you? these pets can be done in game with a bit of patients but of course people want stuff fast sometimes.

7# lul wut?

8# if you're making yours then feel free quite easy to make bit harder to maintain live, if you ever plan on going live, tell me I will help you out a bit just so you know how hard it is sometimes.

9# This is a free service I am offering for 'free' I also have a real life job and well a real life, I offer my server for fun and to give my players something to do, I do not want to offer my server for me to then work my ass off 24/7 so yeah.
STFU i have an idea.. close this website/ shut off ur ur pserver/ then close ur computer then take about 4-5 steps back and literary FK UR SELF IN THE FACE
Old   #521

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
STFU i have an idea.. close this website/ shut off ur ur pserver/ then close ur computer then take about 4-5 steps back and literary FK UR SELF IN THE FACE
1, you're actually very retarded and making yourself look even more retarded.

2, go away.

3, I don't host this server on my computer you know that right?

4, "fk ur self in the face" if I could I would give it a go.

side note for mods: can you not see this person is spamming this forum
Old   #522

Quote:
1, you're actually very retarded and making yourself look even more retarded.

2, go away.

3, I don't host this server on my computer you know that right?

4, "fk ur self in the face" if I could I would give it a go.
1) maybe to yuh or ur suck up fellas
2) go away? blow me [email protected]@ot
3) oh u got me on that one althou the solution wud still remain as it is
4) oh believe me u can
Old   #523

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
1) maybe to yuh or ur suck up fellas
2) go away? blow me [email protected]@ot
3) oh u got me on that one althou the solution wud still remain as it is
4) oh believe me u can