Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Dedicated] Rappelz Infinite 750x Rates

Reply
 
Old   #346
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by piter12505 View Post
gavsta add the pick lock or ancien cube pls....
Aaa and pick lock is not useful for pve server O.-
Pick lock is not useful for pvp server also as thats what pvp is for...



gavsta is offline  
Old   #347
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 3
what about the ancien cube?
because it is not normal use the 140+ cube for enchane to 20+


piter12505 is offline  
Old   #348
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by piter12505 View Post
what about the ancien cube?
because it is not normal use the 140+ cube for enchane to 20+
well they're already cube strikes and cube defs so...
gavsta is offline  
Old   #349
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 532
Received Thanks: 359
+1 piter12505 yestarday 170 cube for +10 to +15


darkm125 is offline  
Old   #350
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 3
(Gavsta) does not have this .you have to do it yourself and for enchant 140+ cubes ; it takes 1 hour-_-and to lost him 10 min....
Please add the ancien cube.
Edit.You can buy only the encien element.
piter12505 is offline  
Old   #351
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
make ench rate 50-70% or add locks, dont want to lose all stuff after 1 pk party ..
Winnypuhh is offline  
Old   #352
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
****. Now it keeps saying the data area passed to a system call is too small. WTF. This is ******* me off. i have been trying to connect for 5 days, i have reinstalled everything at least twice now, and i have followed your instructions completely. The problem is always "the data area passed to a system call is too small" OR "Can't Connect to Index Server" wanna help me out? anyone? I do not really feel like reinstalling the client, launcher, and Sframe because i have done that multiple times.
tjhamer21 is offline  
Old   #353
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhamer21 View Post
****. Now it keeps saying the data area passed to a system call is too small. WTF. This is ******* me off. i have been trying to connect for 5 days, i have reinstalled everything at least twice now, and i have followed your instructions completely. The problem is always "the data area passed to a system call is too small" OR "Can't Connect to Index Server" wanna help me out? anyone? I do not really feel like reinstalling the client, launcher, and Sframe because i have done that multiple times.
use the other launcher. lol its not hard :/ put launcher and sframe in client folder, if gpotato client delete GG.des.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #354
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 3
GAvsta 50 cube for 19+ in 20+ ......
piter12505 is offline  
Old   #355
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 5
i was able to get past it gav... and guys its his server he can have the enchant rates what ever he likes. if you dont want to lose your stuff dont pvp. i learned that lesson the hard way , losta +20 ruthless during a pvp party , i didnt pay attention to my lak and lost it.

i am having hard time getting to the homepage though gav, or the donate page
boominz28 is offline  
Old   #356
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by boominz28 View Post
i was able to get past it gav... and guys its his server he can have the enchant rates what ever he likes. if you dont want to lose your stuff dont pvp. i learned that lesson the hard way , losta +20 ruthless during a pvp party , i didnt pay attention to my lak and lost it.

i am having hard time getting to the homepage though gav, or the donate page
This has been a problem told to me a few times, I have no idea why it is not working for some people all I can say is try to use a different web browser for example Google Chrome.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #357
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
use the other launcher. lol its not hard :/ put launcher and sframe in client folder, if gpotato client delete GG.des.
used both. -___-
tjhamer21 is offline  
Old   #358
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhamer21 View Post
used both. -___-
download framework 4.0
gavsta is offline  
Old   #359
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 5
lol its gonna take 2 days download your client gavta has slow speed to download can you make it faster ?
lander72 is offline  
Old   #360
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 532
Received Thanks: 359
gavsta add stuff MC D3 npc please give all ID for you


Attached Files
File Type: txt ID MC D3.txt (12.3 KB, 13 views)


darkm125 is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, 750x, dedicated, high rates, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz Infinite[Dedicated Server]
NULL DELETE REQUEST
173 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Dedicated] Rappelz Infinite 1000x rates
The server cannot be repaired from lag, I am sorry to say I do not have the time to do this anymore I am very sorry for all who played and If it...
111 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.