Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Noob Qustion]Working staged pet | search items/pets in DB

Discussion on [Noob Qustion]Working staged pet | search items/pets in DB within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Noob Qustion]Working staged pet | search items/pets in DB

Hello everyone,

yes I'm a noob, I only want to play a bit on my own server to have a bit fun.

So I have two questions - that are my first questions and I hope, that will be my last questions ;-)

1st: When I insert staged pets or combine two pet for a stage 1 pet it works, but the cards have 0 dura. I can remember a thread but I wasn't able to find it again. I searched on the last 15 pages and I used the search. Maybe i'm stupid . Does anyone perhaps know the thread or has a solution? It would be great!

2nd: When I search for items and pets in the DB it only shows me names like " لهيب الدماء (الإندفاع : فريد )" or "??? ???: ?????<3?>" I used many different Querys but always the same .

Thanks all, who will try to help me!
Old 05/06/2012, 19:52   #2

Received Thanks: 1,210
1. I think you have outdated DBs (Inserted Pets allways have Dura 0 and you have to repair them but after staging it has to be 100%)

2. Update your StringResource. Export db_string.rdb from your client (pyroks dumper is needed) and import the Strings in your DB with StringEditor. All Tools could be downloaded via RappelzDownloadCenter.

3. Next time use the help thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2012, 19:58   #3

Okay, thank you, I'll try it.

I use MS SQL Server 2012 with the files from rappelz infinite.

Sorry for opening a thread
Old 05/06/2012, 20:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player95 View Post
Okay, thank you, I'll try it.

I use MS SQL Server 2012 with the files from rappelz infinite.

Sorry for opening a thread
Hmm tested the staging with Infinite Files now. It's working fine for me...

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2012, 20:17   #5

Hmm, mysterious ... i'll try to setup a new server and test it again
-----------------
No ... it doesn't work, too.

I use these commands:

#insert_item(540069, 1, 1, 1, -2147483648, "my_name")
--> I get a st. 1 DT with 0 durability

#insert_item(540069, 1, 0, 0, -2147483648, "my_name")
This works fine for st. 0 pets
----------------
Wtf, now the staging works, don't know, why xD
Old 05/06/2012, 23:34   #6

You are not only one, same thing here with staged pets. I can't restore (repair) them either.
Maybe closest i get is i can change dura in DB and can actually perform the repair in-game where it says 'Enhancement Complete'. However, pet still shows 0 Dura and unable to summon and grayed out still.
Old 05/06/2012, 23:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
...Inserted Pets allways have Dura 0 and you have to repair them...
If you insert a pet via GM-Command its dura is allways 0. You have to combine them ingame or repair them. Go to Creatur Enhance NPC and buy the Items to combine or to repair them. To repair them you need an empty card and to combine you need a second tamed card which has the same stage.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2012, 23:52   #8

Sorry i should have posted my stats.
Infinte 7.3
2012 MSSQL

I have tried c1ph3r, but the soul shifter + empty doesn't repair for me. Returns 'Enhancement Failed' .... unless I modify item(pet) in the database. Then the repair returns an ingame message 'Enhancement Complete' ..... however pet is still dura 0 and unsummonable.

I never thought of it, but perhaps i will try a different SFrame????

---------------------------

This solution worked for me:

Okay, what I found was that after changing in the DB, I needed to restart everything. I however tried a repair with the Soul Shifter before I did that. I don't think that had anything to do with it though, because i had to update in the database again after that. That's when it succeeded. So I would say Shut down client/server. Set etheral_durability to 10 in DB. Restart SQL. Start server as normal. You will hopefully have a full 100 Dura pet in your inventory.