Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Darknessfight is ben Hacked yes >!!

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
This thread went way OffTopic
#Close request

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #17

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,185
Badboy, lilnani, .... All of 'em are playing on DarknessFight with an arabic client, they are able to follow the rules, so did they had any problems? No.

If you would follow the rules then I don't have a reason to ban.
And again, dude: I didn't banned anyone for speaking in his native language, I just gave 'em a 60-Minutes-Mute.
I don't know how my GMs are handling it (even if I told 'em to mute) - So don't face anything on me.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #18

I do not see how Xijezu is racist.
Any other language than english (and german, when Xijezu is online!) is just forbidden in the allchat.
Means !HelloWorld and so on.
You are freely allowed to talk arabic, russian, hebrew, greek, latin, zulu or whatever you want everywhere except the effin allchat.
Talking german is just allowed, when Xijezu himself is online as he is a) german and b) the admin of the server, so he can do what he wants to do.

This rule is for international understanding of what you want, since english is one of the most spoken languages in the world (and one of the most spread ones, what makes it different from chinese which has a high amount of speakers, but mostly in China itself).

If you can't speak english this ain't a big deal. You are not prohibited to speak your language in the local chat, group chat or guild chat.

If you need help, you may ask a GM (there's even an arabic one, if I am right - just another argument against your POV).

And hating on someone's reallife look/style/whatever.. well...that's what the nazis did several decades ago, too. And several fascist organisations still do it today (WCOC, KKK and so on).
So please, just keep your mouth shut about that.
Probably you are looking funny for other people, too.

Now stop the hating, deal with it and group-hug, duh.

Greez,

Ciel
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #19

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by |\| /\ /< `/ () View Post
first of darknessfight has its own forum
second looking at youre writing with google translate youre an arab
3rd arabs are 'like you said' "stupid"

so go blow up urself and be happy dickface
you're try to insult whole nation for just ****!
Write in english and raise your ******* intelligence!
ya M5nth!

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
.. since when did hair.. have anything to do with a game.. or better yet with anything at all... prolly your style is skinhead cross on your skull? yea i bet women go crazy for that..
But i could be mistaken.. seeing as how you still laugh at hair'does i suppose you just wear a cap 24/7 cus you wake up every mornin not knowing which way to throw that raccoon that sleeps on your head
Since when did kissing Xijezu's **** have anything to do with the game?... Yeah, think about that whilst I comb my raccoon.
Old   #21

i have DF File And Database backup
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post
Since when did kissing Xijezu's **** have anything to do with the game?... Yeah, think about that whilst I comb my raccoon.
i hardly think telling some kiddo to grow up, is kissing ***.. especially since i dont even play DF, played once for 15mins, sorry but not to my taste.. did i ***** about i? no, just went other server...

so please tell me, what do i need to kiss *** for since you're on a roll
Old   #23

Received Thanks: 2,415
No matter what anyone says about DF, Redemption and Darkness Fight are the two oldest Rappelz Private Servers period. I have my own issues with Xijezu, but when it comes to running his server he has one of the most qualified team's in this business. This whole thread is pointless and as always good luck to DF.

Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread