Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Dedicated] Rappelz Infinite 1000x rates

Reply
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
down 20-20mins ;/



AngelOwns is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 10
Site aint loading :S


ikillzori is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Fixed problems now
gavsta is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Mov spd buff sux... make it +100% max.... If it's more it causes laggs and crashes...


kislu095 is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtib91
I can't use your server because Sframe is a Trojan for BitDefender. I can't extract it. Please help me.

I have desable BitDefender.
But when I start the launcher , I have this text : "Can't connect to Index Server"
you may have the old download for launcher.
Where can i found it?
Edit: no problem. I have found how to make it.
Just i have a bug with gameguard. It tell me : "err code[153]: Game Guard file does not exist or has been altered.
swtib91 is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 241
Received Thanks: 29
Download Client:
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
ExXistenZz is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 1
server on???/
alkiam00 is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 10
GAVSTA this has been on since yesterday Error 509 This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

FIIIIIIIIIX IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT
ikillzori is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillzori View Post
GAVSTA this has been on since yesterday Error 509 This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

FIIIIIIIIIX IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT
are u stupid or something? Dont talk with him like with a slave or something!
Crismonson is offline  
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillzori View Post
GAVSTA this has been on since yesterday Error 509 This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

FIIIIIIIIIX IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT
Try to fix your brain at first! Instead of spamming everywhere download official client...download his launcher and sframe...and enjoy the game...

I know it is very difficult to open your eyes and read carefully, so let me help you a little bit:

c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 101
Received Thanks: 7
New suggestion :
1- add "Rank 7 cubes - def and phy" to the NPC
2- remove or decrease these buffs if you want PvP server as well as normal
3- increase the taming rate to x3 or x4
4- add the special soul catalyst
5- the special kite
massuh11 is offline  
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Try to fix your brain at first! Instead of spamming everywhere download official client...download his launcher and sframe...and enjoy the game...

I know it is very difficult to open your eyes and read carefully, so let me help you a little bit:

i cant download offical client when i press download our full client it takes me to dropbox site and tells me that message
ikillzori is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillzori View Post
i cant download offical client when i press download our full client it takes me to dropbox site and tells me that message
Okay sorry didn't realized that your brain is missing completely! Like posted by gavsta in his forum you need to download the OFFICIAL client from gPotato...-.-

You only have to read the thread which is linked above...
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Okay sorry didn't realized that your brain is missing completely! Like posted by gavsta in his forum you need to download the OFFICIAL client from gPotato...-.-

You only have to read the thread which is linked above...
Ty anyways bro

Server off?
ikillzori is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
server is now back live. sorry about crash enjoy


gavsta is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz Infinite[Dedicated Server]
NULL DELETE REQUEST
173 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.