Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Legacy

Discussion on Rappelz Legacy within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz Legacy

Coming Soon to a server near you ..... This server is in dedication to Darkness Fight looking to have some of the same game play set forth if me and my temp.dev can accomplish that ......

the site is open for registration and suggestions ... you can get signed up but there is no actually server yet ..... still working everything out with it .....

Old 07/16/2012, 10:09   #2

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogggyman50 View Post
Coming Soon to a server near you ..... This server is in dedication to Darkness Fight looking to have some of the same game play set forth if me and my temp.dev can accomplish that ......

the site is open for registration and suggestions ... you can get signed up but there is no actually server yet ..... still working everything out with it .....

1. There were no donations on DF^^
2. SiteDesign is horrible
3. I don't like people who accept donations before opening the server.
4. I don't think that you have the knowledge to compare your server with DF.
5. At the moment your project is a one-man-show without a dev.
6. I want to see Vulcanus+Cubric on your 7.4 Server
7. Backlink is missing (Thread will be deleted if you won't add one)

But good luck :P
Old 07/16/2012, 10:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
1. There were no donations on DF^^
2. SiteDesign is horrible
3. I don't like people who accept donations before opening the server.
4. I don't think that you have the knowledge to compare your server with DF.
5. At the moment your project is a one-man-show without a dev.
6. I want to see Vulcanus+Cubric on your 7.4 Server
7. Backlink is missing (Thread will be deleted if you won't add one)

But good luck :P
im not accepting donations its gonna be a feature the site isnt done yet i've been up all night adding stuff and backlink is listed under affiliates and i have a DEV hes working on multiple things atm ... and the site design i like it no1 else uses it so i have no comments on that your opinion is yours... as i said the server isnt even ready though its all still being put together i never said donate to me ....its just there... and when i do start accepting donations it will be to help pay for the dedicated server since i dont have a server PC i am gonna foot $109 bucks for a few months to get it up and running but after that i will want donations to help get a server PC .....a really good one ......
Old 07/16/2012, 18:09   #4

Sv off '-' Plz dont start post here if sv is off *-*
Old 07/16/2012, 18:37   #5

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOwns View Post
Sv off '-' Plz dont start post here if sv is off *-*
Quote:
Coming Soon to a server near you
*cough*
Old 07/16/2012, 18:45   #6

Sounds phishy to me
Old 07/16/2012, 18:49   #7

phishy what sounds phishy lmao its a site in the making an i posted it early to get members and a staff started also suggestions comments just whatever comes my way lolz... Nothing phishy at all...
Old 07/17/2012, 00:02   #8

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
im not accepting donations its gonna be a feature the site isnt done yet i've been up all night adding stuff and backlink is listed under affiliates and i have a DEV hes working on multiple things atm ... and the site design i like it no1 else uses it so i have no comments on that your opinion is yours... as i said the server isnt even ready though its all still being put together i never said donate to me ....its just there... and when i do start accepting donations it will be to help pay for the dedicated server since i dont have a server PC i am gonna foot $109 bucks for a few months to get it up and running but after that i will want donations to help get a server PC .....a really good one ......
BULLSHIT donation system is the only working system of your leeching server :P
Old 07/17/2012, 01:26   #9

well as long as there's nothing to gain like 10k matk/patk and 5k pdef/mdef items from donating like what tournament does then iam down with that if it's a fully free to play serv
Old 07/17/2012, 03:15   #10

Received Thanks: 2,458
Sorry @OP I am in agreement with most other's in this thread. No Server online = no need for donation. No flaming, just realize why you're being flamed.
Old 07/17/2012, 05:44   #11

im being flamed for absolutely no reason .... but i guess everyone is gonna think what they think i know why i did what i did and its not up for argument im not gonna go back in forth with either one of you about this donation shop thing think whatever you want i dont care .... not gonna entertain your assumptions ... like i said i developed the site first and working on the server to make sure everything is gonna work right ... if you think i want your donations your wrong i dont need anyones money sorry to tell you im doing fine in life ....

secondly its called donation shop so why would i expect people to donate and receive no notice or anything .... thats called a charity this isnt a charity to make you 2 understand clearly...
Old 07/17/2012, 06:15   #12

oh SO let me guess if any one donates he'll be a pimped mother fker who cud take on 5 normal non donators players right? oh if so keep ur cash server up ur a$$ if not dont take it personally.. u can make their received items from donation like s5 pets n stuff/ rare deco or w/e u got ur own plans just dont make them such OP when it comes to pvp/pk
Old 07/17/2012, 07:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeshox123 View Post
oh SO let me guess if any one donates he'll be a pimped mother fker who cud take on 5 normal non donators players right? oh if so keep ur cash server up ur a$$ if not dont take it personally.. u can make their received items from donation like s5 pets n stuff/ rare deco or w/e u got ur own plans just dont make them such OP when it comes to pvp/pk
im not making the prices XD im leaving that to the community once one is started .... im taking suggestions on what you would like to see there and what price is reasonable .... im not a dictator im more a majority .... happy players = happy server = fun server thats the motto...money was never the motive in my making of this either ....
Old 07/17/2012, 12:44   #14

Received Thanks: 2,458
Dogggyman it sounds so nice and loverly to say "For the players" I just hope you know what you're signing onto. I've been doing this almost two years "For the players"
Old 07/17/2012, 14:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Dogggyman it sounds so nice and loverly to say "For the players" I just hope you know what you're signing onto. I've been doing this almost two years "For the players"
yea i kno a customers satisfaction is never 100% but im gonna try to be 99.9 of that if i can since i am only human i wont be able to do everything but i will try my best ....