Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Data unpack/pack (beta, sources included)

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Ok first off thank you glandu2 for all your help and some really nice releases. My issue is i just dont understand this yet it will not let me see what is all in the data.ooo files i am sure its me i am doing something not quite right with the plug in any help would be appreciated on how to use the files since i am still fairly new to how some of this works.

Old   #62

I don't know if it can help, but open only data.000 and extract what you want, or all, i think it's extract all data.00* the data.000 is 4 mb, the files extracted are 4 Go

Old   #63

Ok that is a little helpful but i can already do that part my client is now at 10k files in resource way to large of a client for people to want to download so i am trying to figure out how to repack the client so the new files are in the data files going to have a friend of mine look at this and see if he can figure it out since im lost totally on how to use it.
Old   #64

the plugin only open data.000, data.000 is the index file (which list every files in data.* files) and data.001...008 contains only the files content.

So open data.000 on one panel and open the resource folder on another panel then drag and drop files from the resource folder to the data.000 folder

Thanks
1 User