Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Data unpack/pack (beta, sources included)

Discussion on Rappelz Data unpack/pack (beta, sources included) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 08/09/2012, 20:42   #46

elite*gold: 0
I fail using that one. Any step tut? My brain.exe crashed hard^^
Old 08/09/2012, 21:17   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by saik1992 View Post
I fail using that one. Any step tut? My brain.exe crashed hard^^
Thumbs up
Old 08/10/2012, 02:12   #48

Has anyone ever wondered exactly what is on the US clients word-filter?

Wonder no longer.

Old 08/10/2012, 02:23   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwolve View Post
Thumbs up
Well lol I just used TC 7.57a and 8.01, With 3 different Plugin Managers and the real one, imported the Plugin as a Packer-Plugin said TC should use the TCPlugin.wcx to open files like *.000,*.001 ext. And It's Merging them to one big 4,56 GB strong file.. named "data".

Really-.-^^ Ima use Pyrok's Dumper-.-
Old 04/17/2013, 08:24   #50

Total Comander 7.03

Got some problem...

When I try make anything with data.001

I "install" this plugin like other in Total Commander:

1. Opened TO
2. Configure >> Options >> Plugins
3. Plugins paker (.wcx) and configure in new window I merger 001 with TCPlugin.wcx
4. Paker >> Configure plugins Dll and in new windows like up
5. After all try open but got this >>

Where I fail ? -,-
Old 04/20/2013, 09:18   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakuLL777 View Post
In any case it is necessary to open rdb files, it is possible still to try to open in Oralcle as it too works with rdb files and I consider that rdb are database files, let know if at you that be it will turn out!
oracle rdb =relational database
rappelz rdb= rappelz database not the same thing by along shot but was a good guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodx View Post
Can someone explain how it works dragonupacker 5?

Can someone explain how it works RappelzDataUnpack.zip?

steps to i can work on rdb please someone teach me?
dragon only does a partial dump more specifially it dumps image files and a few files nothing that would do much good for you unless you wanted to mod the dds files then your stuck with not being able to import them unless you chose to use hash strings

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
I had read somewhere that .rdb could be changed to .tsv and opened with excel, that borked it to tho sadly. I'll see if i can find that rdb editor u were talking about lol.
nope thats not possable to change files tho isnt hard just dump the client and redesign the xml files

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
Has anyone ever wondered exactly what is on the US clients word-filter?

Wonder no longer.

if i get sometime i write a guide telling you what everything does if you wish zero filter just blank out that list do a hash name look up and dump that file in resource folder it removes filters

or better yet just tell me what changes you need and ill point u in the right dirrection
Old 04/24/2013, 16:49   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
After some data exploration and launcher disassemble i discover how to decrypt rappelz data files

After disassemble/ildasm Folder2Name from Xijezu () i also found how to decrypt rappelz hash to file names (and name to hash)

Xijezu thanks a lot for your program else i would not have discovered hash & name convertion so quickly

With these algorithm, i was able to unpack any files in data.00x so i made a plugin (TCPlugin.wcx in the archive)

Here is all sources used to open rappelz files (compile ok with )

Algorithm for hash to name is in HashToName.c
Algorithm for name to hash is in NameToHash.c
Algorithm for decrypt encrypted files is in RappelzDecrypt.c

ConvertNameHash, RappelzDataUnpacker, RappelzDecryptFile is source for an .exe
HashToName, NameToHash, RappelzDataManager.c, RappelzDecrypt.c are source for static library files
TCPlugin.c is the source of the plugin for Total commander (dynamic link library, rename it .WCX to use it with Total commander)

RappelzDataManager.c need HashToName.lib, NameToHash.lib, RappelzDecrypt.lib
RappelzDecryptFile.c need RappelzDecrypt.lib
ConvertNameHash.c need HashToName.lib, NameToHash.lib
TCPlugin.c need RappelzDataManager.lib
RappelzDataUnpacker.c need RappelzDataManager.lib

The doc/html folder contains documentation (mostly RappelzDataManager.c) in french only (sorry, didn't translated it yet) (Created with )

Hope this help

If you have any suggestion, please post
Hi all, I have a couple of questions:
When I try to extract the files for your plugin, I get an error!

I found how to extract the files data.00 * another program,

the question is whether I can pack this program back data.00 * file? If not, please tell me what can be packed back. Thanks in advance!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2013, 19:21   #53

my plugin might be too old, and crash on some files, as I didn't test it recently. Likewise, the packing functionality might mess up your rappelz folder
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeBepHyCb
I found how to extract the files data.00 * another program,

the question is whether I can pack this program back data.00 * file? If not, please tell me what can be packed back.
I don't understand what you tried to do. You successfully extracted all files using another program and you want to repack all extracted files into data.00x files ?
Old 04/24/2013, 22:58   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
my plugin might be too old, and crash on some files, as I didn't test it recently. Likewise, the packing functionality might mess up your rappelz folder

I don't understand what you tried to do. You successfully extracted all files using another program and you want to repack all extracted files into data.00x files ?
Yes, that's what I want to repack all extracted files into data.00*. or not to do? Then what to do?
Old 04/24/2013, 23:32   #55

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeBepHyCb View Post
Yes, that's what I want to repack all extracted files into data.00*. or not to do? Then what to do?
Well usually when someone unpacks they are trying to edit one of the files and then they want to repack the edited file back into the RDBs in order to avoid resourcing with the client.

Since you can just resource most of the edited files, that is why you are getting most of the questions you are getting thrown at you.

You have not really explained what you are editing because if you are not editing anything then why unpack in the first place, just put the data.oox files in the client as is.

If you are trying to edit something then maybe it is more simple to resource what you are editing than to try and repack the data.oox files...

Old 05/07/2013, 09:58   #56

i think is to unpack sframe and remove/edit it so it will have nothing to do with the client gameguard since is the protection,then repack it, unfortunate there is no real TuT on how to do this here, unless someone will be kind enough to explain how.
Old 05/07/2013, 13:02   #57

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
This is for unpacking the Data.*** files, not for unpacking the sframe.
Old 09/15/2014, 13:05   #58

thx
miim
Old 11/10/2014, 03:55   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
This is for unpacking the Data.*** files, not for unpacking the sframe.
I am trying to find a way to repack the data.*** files if i put the files i have added or changed into the resource file i would have around 10 k files there and that will make the client way to large for people to download even when breaking it up into multiple .rar files. Any help would be nice since i have not found anything just yet on how to repack these files and do not completely understand this tool yet. still working, learning, and trying to figure out coding and compiling.
Old 11/10/2014, 23:24   #60

drag and drop files like you would on a FTP tool, from the local dir panel to the data.000 content panel
Thanks
1 User