Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz Data unpack/pack (beta, sources included)

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 448
Received Thanks: 768
i just discover that in guild_icon folder, all jpg image file are encrypted with the same algorithm as data.000 and many files in data.00x, for those who want to open remember old guilds ^^ (if you did'nt erased them after rappelz installation)



glandu2 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 390
Received Thanks: 392
Glandu2 you make me so hopefull and happy to see a braining people here =) When i speak obly to you i will speak french sry for other people =P
Tu m'a donné beaucoup de joie en voyant que tu etais pres a partager tes decouverte. Je vais en parler Gangor(avec qui j'ai fait tout les rdb(a par quest et command.rdb) donc je vais en parler avec lui si il est d'accord de divulger toute les types =)
Sérieusement je vais te pm pour m'ajouter sur skype je pense vraiment que si on taff ensemble et avec des gens compétent on peux rendre le developpement de serveur privé vraiment libre ! et libre dacces a tout le monde !
Encore une fois super taff mec


ptifou78 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 448
Received Thanks: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
The Problem is:
How many people do understand this from e*pvp (excluded NCarbon-Members and myself)?
You, Pitfou, 2-3 other, that's it.

What are they gonna do when you finished giving them things which are working?
They're kickin' your *** and say that you should gtfo.

But when they need help again, they come back and beg again.
Yes maybe, just ignore, but there are also some people who are not registered and would understand all these things (like me before that)

and it's not a full private server or pre-configured thing than would run and do all things they don't want/can't do themselves

Even if persons who understand do not tell us that they are ready this forum, it's good to assume they are here. And i share these things also because i'm not in a team to build up a private server so these would remains in my computer

so for the ones who understand i share these things, if everyone tell me that my work is useless, i will stop, but that's not the case for the time being

but i understand you,while reading some threads, i see that there are many of "tourists" who should not post
glandu2 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
i think what xijezu said is the fact glandu2 , pitfou was thinking like you but he nulled everything when he discovered that he was wrong when he was releasing stuff to some ******** , that after they get what they want they say **** about you and when they need you again they tell you please come back
but i hope this doesn't happen to you


fouad1979 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 448
Received Thanks: 768
files that would be nice to read would be *.cof *.nx3 *.naf, all in fact è_è

db_localcommand.rdb seems to be a regular text file, there is a word in specials characters and one are several words which have to be entered in chat, the first word remind me comments in .lua files
glandu2 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
Post

i think what xijezu said is the fact glandu2 , pitfou was thinking like you but he nulled everything when he discovered that he was wrong when he was releasing stuff to some ******** , that after they get what they want they say **** about you and when they need you again they tell you please come back
but i hope this doesn't happen to you
fouad1979 is offline  
Old   #22


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
but i hope this doesn't happen to you
But it will. Believe me.
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 448
Received Thanks: 768
well, i see many of them where someone release somethings related directly to private server, like database backup, because (if you know how to do) you have only to restore the database on your server and the server is expected to work without crash (but that's not the case since these release are often unstable/incomplete)

i don't aim to release any database backup, any server executable, any mod or anything else but only tool/source on how rappelz work
glandu2 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 390
Received Thanks: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
But it will. Believe me.
Personnally I think like you.
But i will take the exemple of ncarbon in cooming, all is sharing, nothing happen all is good. In the moment where Ncarbon came private here you have more ******* leecher, noob who apear, personaly i think if we make a good community every people know who do this work.

If you buy a nike shoes and you say i have done it(except if you are cheenese >.<) nobody believe you because Nike is know all over the over
ptifou78 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 448
Received Thanks: 768
if so i will stop but not remove my posts, but for the moment i will continue to post things i discover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptifou78 View Post
[Release]7.3/7.4 Arcadia From rdb convertion
[Release]Boss Time Spawn manager
[Release]GS luncher
[How to]Manage mob(displacement and group them)
All these things you have released are related directly to private server, and many thread where i see tons of post saying "how to do that" "it's crashing help" are about private servers, and it's what they want, they want easier server management/installation

I see someone asking for a link to SQL 2008 R2, these persons should not use this forum as google search :x (but again, it's directly related to servers)
glandu2 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
if so i will stop but not remove my posts, but for the moment i will continue to post things i discover
you heared the man people
come on act like how you always do , make him belive that what we say is true

nah thats not gonna happen only after you release everything in your head
fouad1979 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 390
Received Thanks: 392
Yes because for me for make a private server you must understand how work rappelz

But i understand you if you are interesting only in the studdy of the files of rappelz and thanks to you for you next post
ptifou78 is offline  
Old   #28


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
i don't aim to release any database backup, any server executable, any mod or anything else but only tool/source on how rappelz work
I personally didn't released any BackUp's or Server-executables, just helpful tools before.
Well, since I became VIP in NCarbon due the Emu I got some more access to some more Files (Client) and started working on that (Pyrok explained me a lot about the Client, thanks again here :P).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitfou
But i will take the exemple of ncarbon in cooming, all is sharing, nothing happen all is good. In the moment where Ncarbon came private here you have more fucking leecher, noob who apear, personaly i think if we make a good community every people know who do this work.

If you buy a nike shoes and you say i have done it(except if you are cheenese >.<) nobody believe you because Nike is know all over the over
NCarbon is gone private due flaming/complaining about them, etc.
"Y U NO RELEASE DATAUNPACKER?" - "Y U NO RELEASE 7.3?!"

Well, basically we did all of that what we promised:
- We (even when I wasn't a Teammember at that time I say "we" :P) released the 7.1-Mod for 6.2, this is what the most of you wanted.
- We released the Data"unpacker", known as Dumper (Pyrok did).
- We released the NPCEditor or known as Resource Editor.

BUT the point is: We didn't want to release it before the Emu isn't working, since alot of crappy shit will happen with those tools.
Well, what did you do with the dumper?
- Able to look into the Clientfiles, replace some images, ... wow.
What did you do with the Resource Editor?
- Able to change some models of NPCs/Mobs/Pets
- Able to bring more bugs into your server and beg for more help from NC.

Alright.
Fact is: We personally didn't released the Dumper/Resource Editor/7.3 Files on our own, they got leaked.
The first version of the Dumper and the first/last released version of the Resource Editor was leaked by iSmokeDrow, he left NCarbon on his own, wanted back, but we refused to, then he thaught: "Hm, ok, I'll release their tools now". @Smoke: Just the story, I wont flame on you with this again. It's an old story....
After some days Pyrok and iSmoke made a compromis: iSmoke releases his latest repack, for this Pyrok releases his latest dumper.
Both of them did what they had to.

Well, now about the 7.3 files:
NCarbon was the first Team which had access to the files, since ihabagfa (also known as fouad) had contact to TheBlackMask-Team which hacked retail-ME.
AnDrEs (still don't believe that he was an hacker, just a person who got the files) got some progress of us, since he was the person who gave ihab the stuff which we was working on.
He began to sell the semi-working parts to lilnani, if I remember right, who released it on e*pvp then.

Yes, I know, iSmoke got the CaptainHerlockServer.exe aswell, but did he had anything else? Nope.

The 7.3 CaptainHerlockServer.exe which you are using was fixed by Pyrok, since it has some minor issues (e.g. it has a new eop-encryption), same for the 7.3 Lua's.

So well, ...
We did all the things which you wanted to, and you still hate us.
Without us you probably still would be at 0.
That's what I personally am thinking. Correct me if I'm wrong with some part.


Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2
if so i will stop but not remove my posts, but for the moment i will continue to post things i discover
I don't have a problem with that, believe me. But do yourself a favor: Check what you are gonna plan to release - Else you'll be the next "idiot" which got fucked up by this community.
Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 390
Received Thanks: 392
Personaly i have nothing to Ncarbon I understand all the fact and all what they do(excepted the finnish of it...) . And again you have right without the work of all ncarbon we have nothing

Moreover thanks for the story of 7.3
And i think we must stop to speak because when you write Ismoke in one post, all the topic is flamming/spamming for nothing ^^


And a tricks for glandu2 don't belive other i can tell you is not because you help some body than this people don't can **** you and don't help you want you just want a litlle help , be carefull with the community i can promise to you what you do is only in one way You give but except 1/2 peoples anypeople can give some things to you
ptifou78 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 448
Received Thanks: 768
i didn't expect any things while posting here, just dhare these programs, im someone who make these programs & discover more about something for the fun, you see, i made a keyboard filter with several month into books to understand WDM (and WDF after) just to be able to send keystrokes to rappelz xD and also a chat reader. these 2 programs allowed me to auto-supportofgust me while being concentrated on my sin (using 2 pc)

so i don't expect anything from comunity, in rappelz france, lets say 70% are retards ...


glandu2 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
unpack data.pak failed ?
i have founded a pserver , it is good , i want to unpack data.pak by unpacker , but failed , nothing show , how can i unpack it ? why can't i unpack...
2 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
Can't unpack data.pak
Hi everyone im newbie in here. i have client another server but the data is packed. need to ask some questions. 1.if i unpack that...
5 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
How do you unpack data.pak?
plz~~ i dont know
1 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
[help]unpack data.pak
+Infraction for posting something in wrong forum +moved to correct board best regards vyn
0 Replies - Dekaron
how to unpack data ?
whats tool i need to use to unpack the data.pak ?
3 Replies - Dekaron



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.