Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz Infinite Epic 7.3

Reply
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Just Fix your Bugīs on the Server, than i wouldnīt be able to do this. :P


But you need real Dev Knowlegde to fix a bug like this, not the Copy Paste leeching.



TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Just Fix your Bugīs on the Server, than i wouldnīt be able to do this. :P


But you need real Dev Knowlegde to fix a bug like this, not the Copy Paste leeching.
All you need to do is stop trying to ruin darkness fight by being such a douche because it is working very well...


gavsta is offline  
Old   #63


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,805
Received Thanks: 3,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
All you need to do is stop trying to ruin darkness fight by being such a douche because it is working very well...
That awkward moment when you realize that Raskim gave up his Dev-Tag/Permission on DarknessFight weeks ago.
Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
All you need to do is stop trying to ruin darkness fight by being such a douche because it is working very well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Touch Rapplez Infinite again I dare you.

Force me! haha


And srsly, i just have some fun with you. why do you think i ruin darknessfight with it?

I just show off, what a fail as "Dev" you are. :P


TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #65


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,805
Received Thanks: 3,185
By the way:

I can't recommend users to play on Infinite when you don't even use a Password-Encryption o_O
Plane-Text-Encryption ftl...
Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Force me! haha


And srsly, i just have some fun with you. why do you think i ruin darknessfight with it?

I just show off, what a fail as "Dev" you are. :P
Trust me you are helping ruin darkness fight.

Reasons

1, Promoting yourself as hacking? official accounts always getting hacked hmm?
2, Making yourself look like a complete douche 24/7
3, The things me and my dev team will do to DKfight.
4, Well is there any need for a 4 honestly?
gavsta is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Trust me you are helping ruin darkness fight.

Reasons

1, Promoting yourself as hacking? official accounts always getting hacked hmm?
2, Making yourself look like a complete douche 24/7
3, The things me and my dev team will do to DKfight.
4, Well is there any need for a 4 honestly?
1) When i tell you, im using a bug, why the hell you say then that i hack? xDDD ymmd

Itīs a simple glitch, wich allowīs me to dupe itemīs like i want.

2) Did you never noticed, that i donīt care what other People think about me?


3) Oh yeah, going Online on DF and complain how bad i am?
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
1) When i tell you, im using a bug, why the hell you say then that i hack? xDDD ymmd

Itīs a simple glitch, wich allowīs me to dupe itemīs like i want.

2) Did you never noticed, that i donīt care what other People think about me?


3) Oh yeah, going Online on DF and complain how bad i am?
A glitch?... ***** please, you're too retarded to know the dupe glitch.

off-topic: You must have been one of the popular kids at school, because you're so cool ... LOL jokes, we all know you were bullied.
g00dman is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
That awkward moment when you realize that Raskim gave up his Dev-Tag/Permission on DarknessFight weeks ago.
The awkward moment when dkfight still going to get the **** because of it :|
gavsta is offline  
Old   #70


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,805
Received Thanks: 3,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
The awkward moment when dkfight still going to get the **** because of it :|
That awkward moment when infinite doesn't use password-encryption and log in on df with Raskim's account because gavsta can see the password. :|
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
That awkward moment when infinite doesn't use password-encryption and log in on df with Raskim's account because gavsta can see the password. :|
inb4 shitstorm: He could have pasted his own md5 and set raskims back, after he was in his account.

I think its rather lame to use the "admin power" to login on other ppls accounts. Thats not the reason for being a gm.
haxti is offline  
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
That awkward moment when infinite doesn't use password-encryption and log in on df with Raskim's account because gavsta can see the password. :|
The even more awkward moment when this happens
gavsta is offline  
Old   #73


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,805
Received Thanks: 3,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxti View Post
inb4 shitstorm: He could have pasted his own md5 and set raskims back, after he was in his account.

I think its rather lame to use the "admin power" to login on other ppls accounts. Thats not the reason for being a gm.
He logged into his DF-Account.... *cough*

Gavsta, wasn't there an opt-command for auth which is printing the decrypted password on screen? :O
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 162
Rainbowtables? Anyone? I don't know, whether raskims PW is just weak, but I personally would never set the same pw on any pserver *lawl*
haxti is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
He logged into his DF-Account.... *cough*

Gavsta, wasn't there an opt-command for auth which is printing the decrypted password on screen? :O
I don't know is there but saying that if your password is something simple like... 1235789654 it just kind of makes it easy to guess after a few try's

Word of warning don't put your password as one of the most commonly known and used.


gavsta is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.