Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need lua scrpit

Discussion on need lua scrpit within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need lua scrpit

I need someone with a lot of experience with lua code to program a script For a material charge
Discord

Z L O#2058

Old 05/09/2021, 08:19   #2

elite*gold: 7
You should be more precise about what you need so maybe someone can provide you a script
Old 05/09/2021, 10:52   #3

elite*gold: 0
material charge ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
why their is no scrpit for GCPH??
11/12/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
pls answer y der si no scrpit for GCPH
Attackall [Scrpit] ?
08/05/2009 - Flyff - 10 Replies
Hey ich wollte fragen in welchem Script ich den command Attackall finden kann ? Im wtfux gibt es ihn irgendwie nicht. Ich will den command benutzen um alle mobs in meiner Reichweite zu taken und dann zu aoen. Hey I just want to ask in which script I can find the attackall command ? Its not available in wtfux somehow. I want to take all mobs in my range so I can aoe them. Danke/Thanks ;)
AutoIT - Help (Loot Scrpit)
07/23/2009 - 12Sky2 - 32 Replies
Can anyone help me, Am trying to see if its possible to run a scrip that loots for you and also let's you re-cast your buff. Id imagine id try to make the auto loot key "`" spam for a infinite loop picking up everything, and the buff skill set on my hot bar to be pressed every 3mins (aka auto cast). Can I have some help in this? Id greatly appreciate it, am slowly learning how to code so am not "OMG PRO". So bear with me.
any have scrpit to maze???
05/02/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi i need script to maze any have??